Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel
1614 N 1st Street, Yakima, WA 98901-1704
Phone: +1 509-453-8898 | Fax: 509/453-8874 | 75 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
If your idea of a dreamy escape involves golfing, fruit orchards and endless wine tastings, our Yakima hotel is close to it all.
Enjoy the laid back atmosphere that only Yakima Valley Wine Country can provide. At our hotel, guests truly get away from it all but still enjoy all the modern conveniences. Right off I-82, it's easy to get to our property, whether you're here for sporting events, tournaments or to visit the vineyards. Close to tasting rooms, you're sure to pick up a new favorite bottle when exploring the region.
Enjoy a full hot breakfast each morning when staying at our hotel. Our breakfast buffet features hot waffles, sausage and eggs, biscuits and gravy, sweet pastries and fruits, a selection of cereal and yogurt, plus 100% Arabica coffee. Before heading out for an event at the Sun Dome or the Fairgrounds, a hearty American breakfast is just what guests need to kick off a great day. No matter what adventure is ahead, our friendly staff makes sure each morning starts wonderfully.
Our hotel is also a favorite for many business travelers, including those with the Department of Ecology. General Electric, Siemens, Kroger, and the Department of Wildlife also regularly bring guests to our property. A 24-hour pool and hot tub, luxurious bedding, quiet rooms and plenty of space make for an idyllic home away from home when you're here for a longer stay. Whether it's a weekend getaway or an extended stay, we always go the extra mile to make you as comfortable as possible.
Is there anymore we can do to make your stay at our hotel better? Just ask, and we'll always do everything possible to make it happen. We're committed to your full satisfaction during your entire stay.
Book a spacious room at the Best Western Plus® Yakima Hotel today and enjoy a relaxing vacation!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, hot items such as scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits, gravy and omelets.
- Indoor pool heated 24-hours
- Hot tub 24 hour
- Multilingual staff, English and Spanish
- Business center, free use of computer with high-speed Internet access
- Audio/visual equipment
- Fax services
- Exercise facility, 24-hour treadmill, bicycle and elliptical machines available for your use.
- Stationary bike
- Cable or satellite television
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Ice/vending machines, first floor and second floor
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Fax machine
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Express check in
- Express check out
- 100% Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extended stay options
- High-speed Internet access
Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus yakima hotel in Yakima.
Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus yakima hotel in Yakima, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.622704 / Latitude: -120.512273
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Highway 82 East. Take Exit 31B, head south on North First Street. The Best Western Plus® Yakima Hotel is on the right hand side of the street.
From: Interstate 90. Take Interstate 82 East to Yakima then take Exit 31B. Head south on North First Street, the Best Western Plus® Yakima Hotel is located three blocks down on the right side.
From: Highway 12. Take the North First Street Exit. Head south on North First Street, the Best Western Plus® Yakima Hotel is located three blocks down on the right side.
Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Central Washington State Fair has been celebrating agricultural events in the Washington Cascade region and state of Washington, since 1894. Held on 135 acres in Yakima, fair fans enjoy the farming and horticulture events, competitions and activities at this annual event.
As with most state fairs, there are plenty of exciting carnival rides, delicious food to eat and games to play too. The concerts, grandstand shows, wine shop and garden, beer garden, cooking shows and contests round out the activities at this fun-filled, nine-day fair.
It's a bird... It's a plane... it's Superman? Well, in this case it actually is a plane – visit the McAllister Museum of Aviation on your next trip to Yakima. As a premier aviation-themed attraction in the Washington Cascades region of the state, the McAllister Museum of Aviation yields insightful days for the entire family.
The McAllister Museum of Aviation is named in honor of brothers Charlie and Alister McAllister, who started rebuilding air planes in 1925. Charlie McAllister built a glider when he was just 16, and by 1933 he set a Northwest soaring record in his hand-made glider, the Yakima Clipper. You can see th Yakima Clipper on display at the museum.
Mount Rainier National Park
Standing at 14,000 feet, Mt. Rainier is the centerpiece of Mount Rainier National Park – established in 1899 as America's fifth national park.
Set in the Washington Cascades, the Mount Rainier stratovolcano, along with its 25 major glaciers, create an amazing visit.
Lace up your hiking boots for trekking along the 93-mile Wonderland Trail that encircles Mount Rainier or bring your climbing gear for incredible mountain climbing.
Enjoy a scenic drive through this 368 square-mile park to visit Paradise – one of the most popular places in the park.
Take time to learn about this magnificent park by attending one of the ranger-led programs including, campfire programs, talks, guided walks and guided snowshoe walks. Discussions on the ecology, wildlife, geology, and park history are among the topics.
As you travel along Highway 12 near Yakima in the Washington Cascades region, be sure to plan for an adventure-filled day at Oak Creek State Wildlife Area. With the Tieton River just a stones throw away, Oak Creek yields fun for all. It's about 22 miles northwest from downtown Yakima.
At 64,200 acres, Oak Creek Wildlife Area spreads across both Kittitas County and Yakima County. You'll find a diverse topography at Oak Creek – canyons, rolling ridges, rocky terrain, and several steep slopes. The wildlife at Oak Creek is an impressive array: deer, goats, California big horn sheep, and lots of turkeys.
Playing to nearly 6,000 yards, Suntides Golf Course is an ideal way to spend an afternoon in Yakima. As you plan out your next trek through the Washington Cascades, be sure to book a tee time for this 18-hole golf extravaganza. Because the area features nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, you're sure to find just the tee time you're hoping for.
Opened in 1965 and designed by Joe Greer, Suntides Golf Course yields challenging and fun play, with stunning views of central Washington. Suntides Golf Course is easily located just off of Highway 12, and it sports a 66.4 course rating, along with a slope rating of 110.
Set on US Highway 12, the White Pass Ski Area is located within the Washington Cascades in south-central Washington – just 50 miles west of Yakima. Featuring a 2,000-foot vertical drop, and a top elevation of 6,500 feet, White Pass offers 45 runs across 1,400 skiable acres.
White Pass Washington is open daily from 8:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. during the ski season, and featuring night skiing during the holiday season. Ski through the Wenatchee National Forest at the White Pass Nordic Center, and enjoy two onsite terrain parks.
Yakima Area Arboretum
Spread across 46 acres of pristine and lush land in the Washington Cascades, the Yakima Area Arboretum is a premier outdoor destination in Yakima.
You'll find this exceptional Arboretum and botanical garden southeast of downtown Yakima, nestled between I-82 and Sherman Park.
Explore the Yakima Area Arboretum and discover more than 1,000 exotic and native species of plants and flowers.
Enjoy a tour of the Jewett Interpretive Center, where you can see the Heritage Trees display, the Solarium Meeting Room, and the Gardenview Meeting Room.
You'll find a wide range of exciting and attractive things to see and do when you visit the Cascades region of Washington. Head for Toppenish and check out the Yakima Legends Casino, where you'll have a chance to play all of your favorite games of chance.
Minutes from downtown Yakima, the Legends Casino is a premier attraction in the area. You can play slots, Keno, Pai Gow, Blackjack, and there's even a dedicated poker room. When you've worked up an appetite, be sure to visit Mountain Fresh Deli, Daubers Deli, or the Lucky Shots Expresso Bar for a quick lift.
On your next trip into Washington, head for the Cascade region and visit the Yakima Nation Cultural Heritage Center. You'll gain interesting and unique insights into the Yakima Valley, the original Yakima Native Americans who inhabited the area, and the city itself.
The museum portion of this Yakima focal point is just one of the top attractions. It's all found on the Yakima Nation Cultural Center Campus. There, you'll also find the Cultural Center Gift Shop, the Heritage Theater, Yakima Nation Library, and the aforementioned museum.
Enjoy the energy and raw excitement of live racing when you visit Yakima. Head for the Yakima Speedway and experience live auto racing at its best. You'll be hard-pressed to find a better racing venue in the Washington Cascades region. The Yakima Speedway is just off I-82, next to Buchanan Lake.
Even if you're not the biggest auto racing fan on the planet, you'll enjoy a new experience with a visit to the Yakima Speedway. Opened in 1965, this track hosts a wide range of racing events throughout the year. The Fall Classic takes place in early October, the annual Apple Cup is in mid-April, and the Sun City 125 is in early September.
Established in 1952, the Yakima Valley Museum is located in the Yakima Valley – set in the Cascades region of southern Washington. A must-see during your time in Yakima, this 65,000-square-foot cultural center showcases the vast, valley history.
Yakima Valley Museum exhibits range from natural history and Native American heritage, to pioneer days and Yakima’s industry. Don’t miss the 1930s-era Museum Soda Fountain, stop by the Yakima Valley Museum Shop, and bring the kids in for the Story Time at The Museum! event.
Draw up your travel plans for a trip to the Washington Cascades and head for Yakima. You'll want to explore the Yakima Valley SunDome, found on the grounds of the State Fair Park. Seating up to 8,000 people, the Yakima Valley SunDome hosts a number if different events throughout the year.
No matter the time of year, you'll find something interesting to see at the Yakima Valley SunDome. If you visit the area in late September, be sure to experience the fun and pageantry of the Central Washington State Fair. the SunDome can seat up to 8,000 people for concerts, but only 7,000 for sporting events.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1 mile(s) from Greenway Park, Excellent walking and running trails along the Yakima river.
- 2 mile(s) from Barrel House
- 2 mile(s) from Downtown Yakima
- 2 mile(s) from Capitol Theater, Various entertainment shows, concerts and symphony performances.
- 2 mile(s) from Yakima Cinemas
- 3 mile(s) from Yakima Regional Hospital
- 3 mile(s) from Seasons Performance Hall, Event and concert hall
- 3 mile(s) from Donatelia Winery
- 3 mile(s) from Kana Winery
- 3.2 mile(s) from Yakima Convention Center
- 4 mile(s) from Sun Dome, Several events are held here annually such as sports tournaments, tradeshows, concerts and more.
- 4 mile(s) from Desert Hills Winery
- 4.53 mile(s) from Yakima Speedway, Racetrack
- 5 mile(s) from Central Washington Agriculture Center
- 5 mile(s) from Yakima Valley Museum
- 5 mile(s) from Yakima Memorial Hospital
- 10 mile(s) from Yakima Valley Mall
- 10 mile(s) from Sagelands
- 14 mile(s) from Windy Point Winery
- 20 mile(s) from Toppenash Murals, Yakima National Cultural Heritage Center and Casino
- 22 mile(s) from Bonair Winery
- 24 mile(s) from Wineglass Cellars
- 2 mile(s) from Antique Mall
- 2 mile(s) from City Center, Shopping
- 2 mile(s) from Valley Mall, Shopping center
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1 mile(s) from Yakima Valley Wineries, There are 144 Wineries in the Yakima Valley
- 2 mile(s) from Yakima Speedway
- 0.50 mile(s) from New York Teriyaki, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Tuesday thru Saturday 7:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m., 509-453-7500
- 0.50 mile(s) from Gasperetti's, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Monday thru Friday 11:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M. Lunch Monday thru Saturday 5:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M. Dinner Monday thru Saturday 3:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M. Bar/Lounge
- 0.50 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Sun thru Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Friday thru Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., 509-575-3640
- 0.50 mile(s) from Goodies, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Sunday thru Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Friday thru Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., 509-494-7240
- 1.00 mile(s) from Red Robin, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 am to 11:00 p.m., 509-453-1644
- 1.50 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Sunday thru Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday thru Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., 509-457-0485
- 2.00 mile(s) from The Depot, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Tuesday thru Thursday, 509-469-4400
- 2.00 mile(s) from Santiago's, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Lunch served Monday thru Friday 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and dinner served at 5:00 p.m. Closed on Sundays. 253-804-5588
- 3.00 mile(s) from Greystone Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Monday thru Saturday evenings, weekdays 4:00 p.m. and Saturdays 5:00 p.m., 509-248-9801
Best Western Plus Yakima Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Yakima. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean