BEST WESTERN PLUS Tacoma Dome Hotel
2611 E E Street, Tacoma, WA 98421-1225
Phone: 253/272-7737 | Fax: 253/272-5919 | 160 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
The main reason many guests stay at our Tacoma hotel is because they’re in town for an exciting concert at the Tacoma Dome. During concerts and special events we offer complimentary parking to our valued guests. We have limited parking spaces available and want to accommodate everyone, but guarantee only one spot per registered guest.
This BEST WESTERN PLUS Tacoma Dome Hotel boasts an unbeatable location that’s close to the highway, but far enough away that guests can still enjoy peace and quiet. The Port of Tacoma is a short drive away, and Joint Base Lewis McChord and Madigan Hospital are also nearby our Tacoma Dome hotel.
From concerts at the Tacoma Dome to a visit to the Glass Museum, there are many things to do near our Tacoma hotel. University of Washington Tacoma is also close by, and many guests are in town to tour the campus or for graduation and other special events. The Washington State History Museum, Tacoma Art Museum and Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center are other must-see nearby attractions.
We offer an area shuttle so that you don’t have to worry about driving or car rentals. There’s ample parking and complimentary Wi-Fi at our Tacoma hotel to make guests feel right at home. The complimentary underground garage parking means that if you do drive here, it’s simple to keep your vehicle safe and secure. However, it’s our free, deluxe hot breakfast that really makes guests feel like they’re on a great holiday. A make-your-own-waffle station, scrambled eggs and favorite hot breakfast meats await you every day, along with fresh fruits and pastries, yogurt, cereal and 100% Arabica coffee and juices.
Some of our guests are in town for business with Franciscan Health Systems, MultiCare Health Systems, the Port of Tacoma and University of Washington Tacoma. No matter what brings you to the region, depend on our helpful staff members to make your stay enjoyable.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Property is 100% non-smoking
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary full breakfast make your own waffles, fresh fruit, cereal, hot scrambled eggs and a breakfast meat
- Cocktail lounge, Sports Lounge
- Steam room
- Exercise facility Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 24-hour front desk
- Late check out subject to availability
- Business center
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment
- Conference services
- Meeting facilities, We have meeting rooms that can hold up to 200 people
- Banquet facilities, We have meeting rooms that can hold up to 200 people
- Conference facilities, We have meeting rooms that can hold up to 200 people
- Ballroom, We have meeting rooms that can hold up to 200 people
- Physically challenged facilities
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, Underground parking, please make sure you register vehicle when you check-in.
- Outdoor parking
- Rowing machine
- Garage parking
- Stair stepper
- Interior corridor
- Game room
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas; and all guest rooms
- Mail services, Please drop all mail at the front desk
- Wedding services Space avail
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Dry cleaning
BEST WESTERN PLUS Tacoma Dome Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus tacoma dome hotel in Tacoma.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Tacoma Dome Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus tacoma dome hotel in Tacoma, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.238435 / Latitude: -122.427405
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 5 South to Exit 133, then exit to East 26th Street and turn right on East E Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Tacoma Dome Hotel is just ahead.
From: The south. Take Interstate 5 North to Exit 133, follow to the left to East 26th Street. Then exit on 26th Street and turn right on East E Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Tacoma Dome Hotel is just ahead.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Tacoma Dome Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
One of the world’s largest auto museums, LeMay – America’s Car Museum is located in the Seattle-area community of Tacoma, Washington.
Covering 75,000 square feet, the Museum of Glass (MOG) is an art museum set in Tacoma near the western Washington coast. Established in 2002, the museum is divided into a 13,000-square-feet gallery space, and the iconic, cone-shaped 7,000-square-foot hot shop.
Permanent collections include the Kids Design Glass Collection, 20th and 21st Century Glass Collection, and works by Cappy Thompson. The Museum of Glass also features outdoor glass art like Fluent Steps, Water Forest, and the Chihuly Bridge Of Glass.
The Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium in Tacoma, is one of the premier zoo and aquariums in the Northwest. Zoo visitors see a wide variety of animals in the collection of exhibits. They include the Asian Forest Sanctuary, Rocky Shores, Arctic Tundra, Red Wolves and the North & South Pacific Aquariums. Kids love touching the sea anemones and urchins in the tide pool and kids' zone, while young and old visitors alike, chuckle at the penguins waddling around.
The Wild Wonders Outdoor Theater offers a wonderful array of animal shows and performances. End the day with a gentle spin on the antique Carousel for more fun. Enjoy your time at this Washington Coast must-do attraction and rest comfortably with Best Western hotels.
Opened in the spring of 1983, the Tacoma Dome is an iconic, multi-purpose arena set in Tacoma – just east of the Washington coast and south of the Seattle metropolitan area. Holding up to 23,000 spectators, wood-domed structure is one of the largest of its kind in the world.
Both owned and operated by the City of Tacoma’s Public Assembly Facilities Department, the Tacoma Dome is currently the “Preferred Concert Venue of the Pacific Northwest.”
The Tacoma Narrows Bridge first opened in 1950 in the westbound direction, crossing the Tacoma Narrows Strait. Puget Sound travelers on State Route 16, cross the bridge to reach Gig Harbor from Tacoma. The original 1940 bridge was known as "Galloping Gertie", due to the movement of the deck in high winds. It collapsed into Puget Sound after only 4 months of use. The 1940 and 1950 bridges were the world's third-longest suspension bridges, following the Golden Gate and George Washington Bridges.
The eastbound portion of this twin suspension bridge opened in 2007, after the area's growth exceeded the 1950 bridge's capacity. Vehicles traveling across the eastbound portion of the bridge pay a toll to cross, in efforts to help finance the bridge's construction. Stay close to the variety of Puget Sound attractions, in one of the area Best Western hotels and enjoy comfortable accommodations.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Tacoma Dome
- 0.10 mile(s) from LeMay Musuem, Car Museum
- 0.50 mile(s) from Tacoma Art Museum
- 0.50 mile(s) from Tacoma Glass Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Downtown Tacoma
- 1.00 mile(s) from Tacoma Convention Center
- 1.50 mile(s) from St. Joseph Hospital
- 2.00 mile(s) from Tacoma General, hospital
- 2.00 mile(s) from Casino
- 8.00 mile(s) from Point Defiance Zoo
- 8.00 mile(s) from Point Defiance Park
- 10.00 mile(s) from Wild Waves Enchanted Village, waterpark and amusement park
- 4.00 mile(s) from Tacoma Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lakewood
- 5.00 mile(s) from Fife
- 10.00 mile(s) from Puyallup
- 15.00 mile(s) from Gig Harbor
- 30.00 mile(s) from Seattle
- 30.00 mile(s) from Olympia
- 40.00 mile(s) from Bellevue
- 45.00 mile(s) from Redmond
- 120 mile(s) from Portland, OR
- 1.00 mile(s) from Port of Tacoma
- 2.00 mile(s) from Simpson
- 1.00 mile(s) from University of Washington Tacoma
- 4.00 mile(s) from University of Puget Sound
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Steam room
- 1.00 mile(s) from exercising
- 1.00 mile(s) from gambling
- 1.00 mile(s) from night clubs, prices varies
- 4.00 mile(s) from bicycling, free
- 5.00 mile(s) from baseball
- 5.00 mile(s) from sunbathing, free
- 10.00 mile(s) from amusement park, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Fine dining on premises Seasons Restaurant located in the lobby.
- 1.00 mile(s) from El Gaucho, full service, American, open for: dinner, Monday through Saturday 5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. , Sunday 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from 21 Commerce, full service, American, open for: dinner, moderate prices, 4:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Thursday through Saturday
- 1.00 mile(s) from Altezzo, full service, Italian, open for: dinner, fine dining, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
- 1.00 mile(s) from Harmon Pub & Brewery, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, moderate prices, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Indo Chine, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, moderate prices, 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Old Spaghetti Factory, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, moderate prices, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sea Grill, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, moderate prices, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1.50 mile(s) from El Toro, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, moderate prices, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily
- 1.50 mile(s) from Fujiya, full service, Japanese, open for: dinner, moderate prices, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily
- 2.00 mile(s) from Stanley & Seaforts, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fine dining, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lobster Shop, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fine dining, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily
- 5.00 mile(s) from CI Shenanigans, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fine dining, Monday through Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Tacoma Dome Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Tacoma. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Vancouver Farmers Market Explore booths of fresh flowers, fruit, vegetables, and baked goods in Downtown Vancouver. Times vary.
Bellingham Bay Rendezvous
Cruise the beautiful San Juan Islands in style. Bellingham's two day festival celebrates its maritime history and features charter vessels, historic boats, sunset cruises, and schooner races. All activites are based at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal.
Dirty Dan Day Seafood Festival
Seafood festivals mainstays like salmon tosses and chowder cook-offs compete with cupcake eating contests and the one and only "uphill piano race" showdown. The day's excitement begins at 10 A.M. at the historic Fairhaven Village Green in South Bellingham.
April - November 2014
Thurston County Flea Market Find that unique something you have been looking for at this traditional flea market. Open Saturdays at 9 a.m. and Sundays at 10 a.m.
April 5 - June 14, 2014
Farmers Market The old Peninsula Gardens site fills with people buying and selling fresh fruit, vegetables, and flowers along with crafts and live entertainment. Open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Dozer Day Jump behind the controls of actual dump trucks and excavators. There is music, food, and activities for the entire family at the Clark County Event Center. Event times vary.
Ski to Sea Race Get a group together and join in on this seven-sport relay race starting on Mount Baker. Start times vary per sport.
Lacey Spring Fun Fair St. Martin's University's campus fills with all types of fun activities for the family including arts and crafts, food, music, and a fun fair. It begins at 10 a.m. on Saturday and 11 a.m. on Sunday.
Gig Harbor Beer Fest Come on out to Uptown Gig Harbor for this 21 and over event. Get your taster cup and tokens at the door and get ready to have some fun! It starts at noon.
Summer Solstice Amazing Urban Scavenger Race Follow the clues to various locations around Vancouver throughout the evening. The scavenger hunt begins at 5 p.m.
Olympic Air Show There is nothing like the sound of a radial engine starting up. Come on out to the Olympia Regional Airport for this spectacular show with aircraft from all over including the B-29 Superfortress, FIFI. The show begins at 9 a.m.
Dirty Dash Don’t be afraid to get down and dirty during this fun event combining mud and an obstacle course. The kid in you will love it! Come on over to the Straddleline Raceway to participate in this event. There are multiple start times to choose from.
Deming Logging Show This fun filled event consists of 31 different challenges around the Deming Logging Show grounds. Start times vary per event.
Bellingham Scottish Highland Games Whether it is the Highland Dancing, athletics, piping, kids games, or the ale and wine garden, these traditional games have a little bit of something for everyone. Events begin at Hovander Homestead Park at 8 a.m.
Jazz Festival Marcus Pavilion at the Saint Martin's University fills with music and dancing during this jazz festival. Show times vary.
Maritime Gig Join in on a variety of different family friendly events including a pancake breakfast, fun run, and parade. All the fun happens in Downtown Gig Harbor along Harborview Drive at 8 a.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. on Sunday.
Motley Crue: The Final Tour Motley Crue takes the stage at the Sleep Country Amphitheater at 7 p.m.
3 Days of Aloha- Ho'lke and Hawaiian Festival Esther Short Park fills with visitors enjoying arts, crafts, food, traditional Hawaiian games, and music. Events begin at 10 a.m.
STP Race This 200-mile bike ride begins at the University of Washington and makes its way to Portland. The event is sold out but you can still gather along the route and cheer on the amazing athletes. Check for projected times.
Bellingham Festival of Music Celebrate the wondrous thing that is classical music at venues throughout the city of Bellingham. Venues and times vary.
Old Settlers Picnic Come on out to Pioneer Park for this event celebrating the old ways with tours of authentic cabins, a parade, and a classic car show among the various forms of entertainment. Event times vary.
Capital Lakefair Join in on this fantastic festival filled with activities for the entire family. There is a Seniors' Day, Kids' Day, a 3K or 8K run, a carnival, car show, and more. With so many options there is bound to be something for everyone to enjoy. Event times vary per day.
Pacific NW Mushroom Festival This fun festival kicks off the night of the 25th with the "Grow in the Dark 5K" and then continues through the weekend with cooking demonstrations, educational speakers, and entertainment for the kiddos. It all happens at the Regional Athletic Complex in Lacey. Event times vary.
Lavender Festival Wander through lavender fields at their peak, listen to live music, stroll among vendor, and enjoy lavender classes and demos at the Blue Willow Lavender Farm. It begins at 9 a.m.
July 10 - August 21, 2014
Uptown Summer Concert Series Enjoy music under the evening sky in Uptown Gig Harbor as local musicians play from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Wine & Food Festival This festival will be held on the lawn of the Harbor History Museum and will feature Chef Tom Douglas. Times vary per location.
Cosmo 7K This fun 21 and over event starts at the Fort Vancouver National Historic Site and ends with delicious Cosmos. Start time is 5 p.m.
RSVP Bike Race This two-day bike ride departs from the University of Washington and heads towards Vancouver. The starting line is open from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m.
Northwest Washington Fair The Northwest Washington Fair and Event Center in Lynden hosts this family fun event full of games, music, and entertainment. Event times vary.
North Country Wine Run Enjoy this half marathon at 9 a.m. or the 9K at 9:30 that begins at the Schumacher Farm.
Bellingham Bay Marathon Choose one of three different lengths, marathon, half marathon, or 5K, and run along a beautiful path around Bellingham Bay and the San Juan Islands with mountain views.
Race for a Soldier Join in on this half-marathon through Gig Harbor and help raise awareness of PTSD in our soldiers that return home. It starts across the street from the Y at 7:45 a.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean