BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Auburn Inn
401 8th Street SW, Auburn, WA 98001-5901
Phone: 253/887-7600 | Fax: 509/590-2600 | 124 Rooms | Online Reservations
Experience the fun, adventure, peacefulness and productivity the area offers when staying at this eco-friendly and conveniently located Auburn hotel.
You'll feel right at home in the spacious and comfortable rooms at this pet-friendly Auburn, Washington hotel. Each clean, well-appointed room comes equipped with cable satellite television, a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, free Wi-Fi and more. Wake up feeling refreshed and enjoy a delicious complimentary full breakfast each day. Dig into signature breakfast burritos, fresh waffles, coffee and many more fabulous options before heading out to explore.
The area offers so much to do. Just minutes from Emerald Downs Horse Racing Track, Wild Waves Wave Pool, Muckleshoot Casino, Pacific Raceways, Washington National Golf Course, Supermall, King County Aquatic Center, White River Amphitheater, Tacoma Dome and Puyallup Fairgrounds, you can experience fun, adventure and relaxation while staying at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Auburn Inn. Don't miss out on the excitement of visiting Snoqualmie Falls, Mount Rainer National Park, St. Helen's State Park, Snoqualmie Summit Ski Resort and Northwest Trek Wildlife Park, too.
Looking for a productive business trip? Look no further than this Auburn, WA hotel. Located just minutes from Tacoma and Seattle, we're near many of the area's corporate locations, including the Boeing Plant, FAA, GSA and Muckleshoot Tribe.
Experience the fun and convenience of the property's amenities, ranging from a sparkling 24-hour indoor heated pool and spa to a 24-hour exercise facility, guest laundry, a 24-hour business center, free marking and massage services. Visiting the area for a while? We also offer extended stay options at this Auburn hotel. Hospitality rooms for teams and groups are also available.
Ready for a great trip at an Auburn, WA hotel with many amenities, friendly staff, great rates and a convenient location? Reserve a stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Auburn Inn today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Weight lifting equipment
- Complimentary full breakfast, deluxe buffet including our signature breakfast burritos, fresh waffles, scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, hot and cold cereals, muffins, toast, bagels, oatmeal, fruit, mulitiple juices, Seattle's best Coffee, tea and all the accompaniments.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated, 24-hour
- Spa, available 24-hour
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Guest laundry,
- Business center, free use of computer with high-speed Internet access, available 24-hours
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Audio/visual equipment
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Giftshop or newsstand
- Free parking, free, well-lit parking.
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Massage services, licensed therapist massage- call for appointment 253-951-1852
- Dry cleaning, same day service (M-F)
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; all guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; all guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access, high-speed Internet access.
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Cable or satellite television
- Video billing
- Convenience store/Sundry, open 24-hours
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary newspaper in the lobby
- Extended stay options
- Full housekeeping service
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Auburn Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus peppertree auburn inn in Auburn.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Auburn Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus peppertree auburn inn in Auburn, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.301535 / Latitude: -122.234889
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 5 Take Highway 18 east, to the C Street exit, turn right on C Street, turn right on 8th Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Auburn Inn is located behind the Longhorn Barbecue on the right hand side of the street.
From: Interstate 90 Take Highway 18 west, to the C Street exit, turn right on C Street, turn right on 8th Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Auburn Inn is located behind the Longhorn Barbecue on the right hand side of the street.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Auburn Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Taking its name from the Emerald City, Emerald Downs is a thoroughbred racetrack in Auburn, Washington, half an hour south of Seattle. Owned by Muckleshoot Tribal Enterprises, it is the home of the annual Longacres Mile.
In addition to its impressive grandstand, the track facilities include a barn area, a state-of-the-art equine hospital, and the Morris J. Alhadeff Sales Pavillion – the home of the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association.
Also known as Boeing Field, King County International Airport (BFI) is a public airpark serving the Seattle metropolitan area. Set in the southern Seattle area, BFI is a major hub for cargo and general aviation – with some commercial service available.
Kenmore Air serves BFI, along with cargo lines like ABX Air, UPS Airlines, and Capital Cargo International Airlines. Constructed in 1928, BFI is also home to the Museum of Flight and several Boeing Company facilities.
A top destination for racing fans in the Seattle metro area, Pacific Raceways opened in 1960. Visit Pacific Raceways on your next visit to Kent or Auburn and experience exciting bumper-to-bumper action on the mixed-use road course. From 1976 to 2002, the track was named Seattle International Raceways, then reverted back to Pacific Raceways.
The course at Pacific Raceways is 2.25 miles long and is used by various racing circuits and organizations like the Society of Vintage Racing Enthusiasts, and the Washington Motorcycle Road Racing Association. There is also a drag strip at Pacific Raceways used by the NHRA for drag races at different times of the year.
Plan your next ski vacation for Washington and head for the Summit at Snoqualmie. Southeast from the Seattle metro area and a short drive from nearby Auburn, the Summit at Snoqualmie is most easily accessed from I-90. Serving the skiing population in Washington since the winter of 1967, the Summit at Snoqualmie consists of four base areas.
In the first ski season at the Summit at Snoqualmie, there was a total of three lifts and five rope tows. Today, the Summit at Snoqualmie features 18 chair lifts, and six surface lifts. There are 62 total runs across nearly 1,900 skiable acres. The longest run at the Summit at Snoqualmie is the International, measuring in at 1.2 miles in length.
The SuperMall of the Great Northwest boasts of more than 130 outlet, traditional and discount stores in Auburn. Supermall is a true shopper's delight. Whether window-shopping or looking for something specific, the variety of stores offers plenty of options. Ann Taylor Factory Store, Old Navy, Nordstrom Rack, Victoria's Secret and Bed, Bath and Beyond, are just a few of the stores in the mall.
While shopping, devour a tasty treat or meal at one of the SuperMall's dining choices. From Red Robin, Great Steak & Potato, Dairy Queen and Cinnabon, there's something to satisfy any appetite. Relax in the movie theater, while watching the latest flick. While in the Seattle area, consider checking into the local Best Western hotel, for comfortable lodging and excellent guest services.
Get set to play 18 of the most lush and challenging holes when you visit the Washington National Golf Club. A popular golf destination in the Seattle metro area and situated just east of downtown Auburn, the Washington National Golf Club was constructed in 2000 and is the home to the University of Washington Huskies golf team.
In 2006, Fairways and Greens magazine ranked the Washington National Golf Club as one of the best golf experiences in the west, and was labeled as the 5th most challenging course in the state of Washington by the USGA. The Washington National Golf Club has hosted the NCAA Women's West Regional, the NCAA Men's West Regional, and is open for you to play year round. It is a public course.
Plan to check out White River Amphitheatre on your next visit to the Seattle metro area. Opened in 2003, the White River Amphitheatre is just southeast of Auburn and is easily accessed from SR164. With Mount Rainier as a backdrop, the White River Amphitheatre seats 20,000 fans at a wide range of music performances.
Situated on the Muckleshoot Indian Reservation, the White River Amphitheatre has hosted top performers like Iron Maiden, Berlin, and Heart. It has also been the host venue for the Vans Warped Tour in 2012 and 2013. Be sure to explore the area on your next visit to Auburn and check out top concerts at the White River Amphitheatre.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 4.00 mile(s) from Emerald Downs horse racing track
- 4.00 mile(s) from Enchanted Parkway Wild Waves
- 4.00 mile(s) from Weyerhaeuser King County Aquatic Center
- 4.00 mile(s) from Muckleshoot Casino
- 4.00 mile(s) from Pacific Raceways
- 10.00 mile(s) from Puyallup Fairgrounds
- 10.00 mile(s) from Tacoma Dome
- 10.00 mile(s) from White River Amphitheatre
- 20.00 mile(s) from Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, new Asian Forest Sanctuary, keep your eyes open as you explore the zoo; animals pop up in the most unlikely places.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Downtown Seattle, Space Needle and Key Arena
- 30.00 mile(s) from Snoqualmie Falls
- 30.00 mile(s) from Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
- 45.00 mile(s) from Mount Ranier National Park, hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, camping
- 90.00 mile(s) from Mount St. Helens State Park
- 90.00 mile(s) from Mount Ranier State Park
- 0.50 mile(s) from Supermall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 4.00 mile(s) from Federal Way
- 5.00 mile(s) from Kent
- 7.00 mile(s) from Puyallup
- 12.00 mile(s) from Renton
- 15.00 mile(s) from Tacoma
- 20.00 mile(s) from Seattle
- 30.00 mile(s) from Olympia
- 30.00 mile(s) from Bellevue
- 5.00 mile(s) from COVINGTON, WA
- 8.00 mile(s) from MAPLE VALLEY, WA
- 30 mile(s) from NORTH BEND, WA
- 4 mile(s) from SUMNER, WA
- 8 mile(s) from SEATAC, WA
- 1.00 mile(s) from Boeing Plant
- 5.00 mile(s) from Green River Community College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 5.00 mile(s) from Washington National Golf Course
- 45.00 mile(s) from Snoqualmie Summit Ski Res
- 1.00 mile(s) from Johnny Rockets, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Supermall Food Court, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, a variety of nationalities of food types
- 1.00 mile(s) from Henry's Pizza, Pasta, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Monday through Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Sunday 9:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., approximately $7.00 to $14.00, 253-735-3366
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sunbreak Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, bakery, Tuesday through Sunday 5:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., closed on Monday, approximately $6.00 to $12.00, 253-939-5225
- 1.00 mile(s) from Red Robin, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., approximately $6.00 to $12.00, 253-804-6550
- 1.00 mile(s) from IHOP International House of Pancakes, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., approximately $5.00 to $12.00, 253-833-7559
- 1.00 mile(s) from Rio Blanco, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., approximately $6.00 to $12.00, 253-939-9311
- 1.00 mile(s) from Spunky Monkey Bar and Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., approximately $7.00 $14.00, 253-804-9567
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ristorante Auguri, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Monday through Friday 11:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 3:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., 253-887-8708
- 1.00 mile(s) from Denny's, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24-hours, approximately $6.00 to $12.00, 253-833-6454
- 2.00 mile(s) from BB Magraws, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Monday through Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m., Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 Midnight, approximately $6.00 to $12.00, 253-804-5588
- 2.00 mile(s) from Las Margaritas, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., approximately $6.00 to $12.00, 253-735-9336
- 4.00 mile(s) from Muckleshoot Casino, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, and seafood, 24-hours, approximately $6.00 to $12.00, 253-804-4444
- 10.00 mile(s) from Salty's at Redondo Beach, bar/lounge, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Auburn Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Auburn. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Art Walk Wander around Downtown Ellensburg through galleries open from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
December 12, 2014
Girl's Night Out
Get pampered and enjoy shopping around Downtown Ellensburg starting at 5 p.m.
Moments to Remember
A local tradition where kids can meet Santa, join in scavenger hunts, and watch the parade in Downtown Ellensburg. Event times vary.
Cookies with Santa Bring the little ones to share cookies with St. Nick in Downtown Ellensburg.
The Seattle Center hosts a wonderland of sparkling lights, entertainment, and plenty of kids attractions all throughout the month of December.
5 Days of Christmas Canyon River Ranch hosts five days of festivities. Event times vary.
Central Washington University Ware Fair Enjoy handmade crafts and trinkets along with holiday festivities at Central Washington University. Festivities start at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University: A Christmas Carol Theater students perform the classic Christmas play. Show times vary per day.
Kids Bird House Build at Knudson's Kids get to build and decorate a bird house at Knudson Lumber. Starts at 9 a.m.
Snowball Drop for Prices Catch your "snowball" for special prizes in Rotary Pavilion at 10 a.m.
Breakfast with Santa Visit the Children's Activity Museum so they can have breakfast with the big guy at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University Symphony Orchestra Concert Attend the McIntyre Music Building Concert Hall to listen to beautiful music for the evening. Music begins at 4 p.m.
Friend a Tree of Love Celebrate the life of a past loved one with us at the Ellensburg Public Library at 6 p.m.
Teddy Bear Tea Join Mr. and Mrs. Claus for tea at Kelleher Motor at 11 a.m.
Holidays at Improv Enjoy a dinner while listening to great comedy in Downtown Ellensburg. Show starts at 5 p.m.
Cocoa Stroll Stroll around Downtown Ellensburg and look at the Christmas decorations. 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Elves Gift Making Workshop Kids get to make and wrap gifts to take home to put under the tree. It begins at 1 p.m.
Winter Beer Festival Join in on one of Seattle’s favorite winter beer festivals. Venues and times vary.
Bainbridge Island Studio Tour
The Bainbridge Island Studio Tour celebrates the legacy and beauty of the island's inspired artists. Explore nine local artist studios and community halls among charming Bainbridge Island.
Everett's Wintertide celebration includes caroling, bonfires, hot cocoa, a Santa Parade, and the annual lighting of the Christmas tree.
A Victorian Country Christmas Festival
Held near Auburn, this four-day festival features a Victorian shopping village, parades, foods, and plenty of entertainment.
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
Held near Mount Vernon, the Skagit Valley celebrates the oncoming of spring with millions of tulips bursting into bloom. Enjoy drive tours, farm tours, and refreshing sights.
Iron Horse Trail Motorcycle Show
Shake off the last of winter and break out your bike for a nice ride in Ellensburg. First ride is at 10 a.m.
Western Art Show
Visit the Kittitas Valley Event Center for this unique annual art show. Times vary per day.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean