BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn
3711 S Geiger Boulevard, Spokane, WA 99224-5416
Phone: 509/624-4655 | Fax: 509/755-4263 | 100 Rooms | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn!
The location and proximity to the airport is what attracts many to our Spokane hotel, but it is our customer service that really stands out. Guests will enjoy free happy hour Monday - Thursday!
Our hotel is close to the Northern Quest Casino and the airport, and the friendly staff members go above and beyond to ensure your stay is pleasant. This Spokane Airport hotel is also close to many local businesses, and it is just a short drive to enjoy everything the region has to offer. Outdoor activities like hiking, biking and sightseeing are a must while visiting the Great Northwest, and we are happy to provide recommendations on things to do and places to go.
With airport Sleep and Fly Rates, along with a 24-hour airport shuttle service, our Spokane hotel has everything guests need for catching a connecting flight. However, make sure there is some time for leisure activities before that connection. Hoopfest is always a blast, and shopping in Spokane can turn up great finds. Bloomsday® is another fun-filled event for the whole family which can't be missed.
Business travelers often stay at our Spokane hotel because they want to be close to the airport for that early morning flight. Employees of Empire Airlines®, Associated Painters, and other local businesses favor our property. The United States Post Office distribution center and training facilities is nearby, and we welcome public servants as well as service men and women. With the Fairchild Air Force Base nearby, a number of those who serve as well as their loved ones often call us their home away from home.
Enjoy luxury bedding, clean spacious rooms and the best service in town, no matter how long or brief your trip. Location matters a lot, but so does service and quality. We offer everything at our renovated Spokane hotel, making your trip as seamless as possible.
Book your stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast buffet, includes our signature breakfast burritos, fresh waffles, biscuits & gravy, yougart parfaits, scrambled eggs, egg & sausage sandwich, hot and cold cereals, muffins, oatmeal, fruit, & Seattles Best coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Courtesy Vehicle: 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. runs every 1/2 hour 24 hours
- Indoor pool, heated, 24-hours
- Hot tub 24 hours
- Therapeutic Spa available with licensed massage therapist M-F
- Exercise facility, 24-hour
- Gift shop or newsstand 24-hours
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Multilingual staff, Spanish & English
- Business center, free use of computer with high-speed Internet access
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Massage services Therapeutic spa with licensed massage therapist M-F
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Late check out, only upon request if we are not busy
- Children's activities, WII viedo game console located in our hospitality room
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Local shuttle
- Free outdoor parking during hotel stay. Parking longer than the duration of nights stay requires the Park n Fly rate.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access; free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; all guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; all guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Within five minutes from Indian Canyon & Hangman Valley Golf Courses
- Shuttle service provided to Indian Canyon Golf Course
- Golf Package includes a round of golf at any city or county course
- Motor Coach parking available.
- Express check out, BW Rewards members
- 2 Leaf Rated "Eco-Friendly Hotel"
- Complimentary 24 hour shuttle to airport and casino
- Extended stay rooms available
- Free newspaper
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus peppertree airport inn in Spokane.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus peppertree airport inn in Spokane, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.620725 / Latitude: -117.505715
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 90. Take Exit 276, Geiger Boulevard, to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn.
From: Spokane Internati Airport Take West Airport Drive turn right on Spotted Road left on W. McCrory Ave. and a right at Geiger Blvd at the four way stop. We are located on the left side next to Denny's
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Armed Forces and Aerospace Museum will house a wonderful collection of interactive aviation and military science exhibits, near the Spokane International Airport. Aviation history from the Northwest region, will be represented from each branch of armed services in a collection of over 7,000 items. The museum will showcase suspended aircraft in the vaulted glass gallery. The event space and dining area will overlook the gallery floor.
The museum anticipates to have traveling exhibitions from the National Air and Space Museum as a part of its permanent collection. The museum looks forward to building its membership and to becoming a landmark in the Spokane area. Find convenient and comfortable lodging with one of the several Best Western hotels.
Check out the Barrister Winery on your next trek across eastern Washington. Found in downtown Spokane just off of I-90, the Barrister Winery opened in 2001 when owners Michael White and Greg Lipsker decided to partner up. Specializing in red wine, the Barrister Winery has a small selection of white wine, for those who prefer it, and all the grapes used are locally grown in Washington.
The Barrister Winery in Spokane is unique in many ways – choose it to be the site of your next business or family gathering. The Barrister Winery can also host events of up to 200 people, ideal for a quaint wedding. The exclusive caterer for events at the Barrister Winery is Beacon Hill Events and Catering. One of the most popular wines at Barrister is the Rough Blend, a tantalizing mix of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and Cab Franc.
Students ready to pursue a college education in the Spokane area of Washington have plenty of options to choose from. Travel southwest of Spokane to Cheney and you'll find Eastern Washington University. The university was founded in 1882 by Benjamin P. Cheney and named Benjamin P. Cheney Academy. A few years later, the university name changed to State Normal School. After two more name changes, the university began to offer undergraduate and graduate degrees and the name became Eastern Washington University.
More than 10,000 students attend the university to purse a degree from over one hundred fields of study. EWU students looking for post-graduate degrees have a choice of fifty-five graduate programs. Satellite degree programs are also available in Tacoma, Everett, Bellevue, Kent, Yakima, Seattle, Shoreline and Vancouver, Washington. As a member of the Big Sky Conference, the EWU Eagles compete in varsity, intramural and club sports. After touring the campus, kick up your feet in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in Cheney.
Find your way to the Indian Canyon Golf Course on your next visit to Spokane. Just west of downtown Spokane and easily accessed from Hwy 395, Indian Canyon Golf Course is a top golf destination in eastern Washington. 18 of the most lush and luxurious holes await your visit – enjoy junior rates if you're traveling with your kids.
Opened to the public in 1935, the Indian Canyon Golf Course is 6,255 yards, and has hosted a number of top tournaments. The course at Indian Canyon is open every day of the week, however it is recommended you reserve your tee-time for any weekend golf at least eight days in advance – it's a popular destination for locals and visitors alike. You can also choose to play just nine holes at Indian Canyon Golf Course.
Opened in 1982, the Latah Creek Wine Cellars is a family owned establishment in Spokane Valley. A short drive east from downtown Spokane, the Latah Creek Wine Cellars prove to be a popular destination for lovers of the reds and whites – enjoy a fine selection of wines crafted from locally grown grapes.
The Latah Creek Wine Cellars feature your favorites – try the Chardonnay, the Malbec, or the Sweet Riesling. Since 2002, Latah Creek Wine Cellars has been producing nearly 40,000 gallons of wine each year. A unique and fun feature offered at the Latah Creek Winery is the custom and personalized labels – make the bottle a special gift for a birthday, Christmas, or wedding.
Mt. Spokane Ski Area, located northeast of Spokane in Mt. Spokane State Park, boasts of more than 1,400 skiable acres. Those ready for winter-time fun have plenty of options on the resort's 45 varied ski runs. The terrain park is a popular area for snowboarders and skiers to practice their best jumps and tricks. Once at the top of the summit, step inside the Vista House, built in 1933, to warm your toes by the stone fireplace.
Enjoy a break in one of the lodges for a delicious meal and your favorite beverage. For those new to the sport, visit the ski school and equipment rental office in Lodge 2, to get things started. The fun continues into the night on the sixteen lit night runs, so schedule plenty of time for it all. Make the most of your Spokane visit as a guest of Best Western hotels, to enjoy the quality accommodations and guest services.
Northern Lights Brewing Company is located in the heart of Spokane, along the Spokane River. The brewery was developed by Spokane native, Mark Irvin, in 1993, from his love for beer. His passion has produced a wonderful variety of beer, including Amber Ale, Blueberry Creme, Chocolate Dunkel, Creme Ale, Crystal Bitter Ale, India Pale Ale, Pale Ale and Stellar Stout. Local residents have voted the brewery as the best in the area, making it the designated town brewery.
Appetites for beer and great food are satisfied with the brewery pub's wonderful selection of tasty appetizers, sandwiches, entrees and salads. Consider having your next celebration in the brewery's banquet facility, overlooking the Spokane River. Stay close to the action and many Spokane attractions, as a guest of Best Western hotels and enjoy your time in Washington.
Be sure to pack your luckiest of charms on your next visit to Spokane – it might come in hand when you visit the Northern Quest Casino. One of the most popular casinos in eastern Washington, Northern Quest is found just off of I-90, almost directly west of downtown Spokane. Enjoy a full day of casino games, entertainment, food, and don't miss the La Rive Spa for some R&R.
Explore Northern Quest Casino and check out the classics like roulette, blackjack, and craps. You'll even find various poker games, off-track betting, and keno. Northern Quest Casino also hosts top entertainers in the world of music, stand up comedy, and performance art. Past performers have included Jay Leno, The Judds, Willie Nelson, and Santana.
The Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture, located in Spokane, showcases a wonderful collection of galleries and exhibits. Visit the museum to stroll through its six galleries, learning about the area's art, culture and history. View the wonderful collection of fine art, artifacts, photographs and American Indian works.
While at the museum, be sure to tour the historic Campbell House and its carriage house, for a glimpse into the turn of the 20th century. Spend time in the museum's research and archive library, one of the largest in the northwest, or join in one of the educational programs. During your travels in the Spokane area, rest comfortably as a guest of Best Western hotels.
Covering 100 acres, the public Riverfront Park is set in downtown Spokane along the Spokane River in eastern Washington. Featuring the iconic Great Northern Railroad Depot Clocktower, the park also includes the upper Spokane Falls and Pavilion – both reached by the Spokane River Centennial Trail.
The site of the World's Fair Expo '74 event, Riverfront Park also hosts annual, Spokane events like Lilac Bloomsday Run and Spokane Hoopfest. Kids enjoy the Riverfront Park Carousel, IMAX Theatre, and onsite skating rink, skyride, and amusement park.
On your next visit to Spokane in eastern Washington, be sure to check out the Spokane Arena. Home to the Spokane Chiefs of the Western Hockey League, and the Spokane Shock of the Arena Football League, the Spokane Arena opened in 1995. You'll find the Spokane Arena in downtown Spokane, adjacent to Riverfront Park.
Not only is the Spokane Arena home to the Chiefs and the Shock, it has hosted a number of professional wrestling events, and U.S. Figure Skating Championships. The Spokane Arena is also the secondary home to basketball programs at Washington State University and Gonzaga University. The Spokane Arena can seat more than 12,600 fans.
Formerly known as Sunset Field, GEG is served by airlines like Alaska, Allegiant, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, United, and US Airways. GEG features two runways, 24 gates within three concourses, and cargo services.
Get set for an outdoor adventure when you visit Spokane – be sure to explore the Spokane River Centennial Trail. At 37.5 miles long, the Centennial Trail, as many of the locals call it, reaches all the way from Sontag Park to the Washington-Idaho border. As you get set to explore the Spokane River Centennial Trail, you'll want to plan for cycling, walking, jogging, and even Segways.
Enjoy stunning views of the Spokane River as you walk, jog, or bike the trail. With most sections of the Spokane River Centennial Trail built between 1989 and 1991, the Centennial part of the name is due, in part, as a celebration of Washington's centennial year. As you hit the end of the Spokane River Centennial Trail, it connects to the North Idaho Centennial Trail.
Experience a Spokane Valley shopping spree on your next visit to eastern Washington. You'll find the Spokane Valley Mall just off of I-90 near the Spokane River. A great place to spend an afternoon in Spokane, the Spokane Valley Mall proves to be just the spot to grab a new addition to your wardrobe, last minute gifts, and souvenirs for friends back home.
Treat the family to a night at the movies – the Spokane Valley Mall is home to the Regal Spokane 12. Spring visitors to the area can enjoy an Easter celebration at Spokane Valley Mall; don't miss the Eastern Bunny Photos event, held each year in the Center Court of the JCP Wing. The Spokane Valley Mall is open every day of the week, with varied hours of operation.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5.00 mile(s) from Northern Quest Casino
- 5.00 mile(s) from Riverfront Park, Beautiful park that runs along the Spokane River. Let your kids run through the large water fountain, enjoy an Imax movie, skyride over the falls, historic carrousel, or ice skate.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Riverpark Square Mall, Enjoy many shops such as William Sanoma, Nordstrom, Gap, Gap kids, Macys, Pottery Barn, & JJ Jill.
- 5.00 mile(s) from MAC Museum/Campbell House, Enjoy the exhibit at the museum and walk next door to the historic Campbell House Mansion for a tour.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Knitting Factory, Venue for large concerts.
- 8.00 mile(s) from DryFly Distillery, Award winning spirits
- 8.00 mile(s) from Manito Park, Enjoy this beautiful south hill park with 5 gardens, a conservatory, and a duck pond. This is a favorite attraction in the Spokane area.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Spokane Convention Center, INB Performing arts
- 10.00 mile(s) from Fairchild Air Force Base
- 10.00 mile(s) from SkyHigh Sports, Are you ready to bounce off the walls? Enjoy this large trampoline place to jump for a workout.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Spokane Arena
- 20.00 mile(s) from Turnbull National Refuge, The powerful forces of volcanism, glaciation and the largest flood in geological history have combined to forge a distinct environment. A bird lovers dream
- 30.00 mile(s) from Lake Couer D' Alene
- 35.00 mile(s) from Mount Spokane State Park
- 57.00 mile(s) from Two Rivers Casino, open 24-hours
- 57.00 mile(s) from Silverwood Theme Park
- 15.00 mile(s) from Spokane Valley Mall, Over 30 shops
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 32.00 mile(s) from Coeur d'Alene, ID
- 35.00 mile(s) from Silverwood
- 64.00 mile(s) from Colville
- 72.00 mile(s) from Sandpoint, ID
- 80.00 mile(s) from Coulee City
- 98.00 mile(s) from Moses Lake
- 100 mile(s) from Clarkston
- 160 mile(s) from Wenatchee
- 174 mile(s) from Ellensburg
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dealers Auto Auction
- 3.00 mile(s) from Olympic Foods
- 3.00 mile(s) from Beer Distributor
- 3.00 mile(s) from Upper Columbia Conference
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dix Corporation
- 7.00 mile(s) East from Gonzaga University, Law school
- 7.00 mile(s) Northeast from Spokane Falls Community College
- 7.00 mile(s) East from WSU RIverpoint Campus, Health sciences/professions center
- 7.00 mile(s) East from EWU Riverpoint Campus, Business school
- 11.00 mile(s) West from Eastern Washington University
- 78.00 mile(s) from Washington State University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 4.00 mile(s) from Indian Canyon Golf Course, golf pkg available
- 5.00 mile(s) from Valley at Qualchin Golf, golf pkg available
- 7.00 mile(s) from Fairways Golf Course, golf pkg available
- 8.00 mile(s) from Centennial Trail, biking, roller blading, walking. The Centennial Trail has a beautiful view of the Spokane River.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Pangaea River Rafting Drop off point at the Centenial Trail. Fun and exhilarating.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Hangmen at the Ridge Golf, golf pkg available
- 15.00 mile(s) from Meadowlane Golf Course, golf pkg available
- Adjacent to Denny's, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 24-hours
- Adjacent to Subway, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Longhorn Barbeque, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Melting Pot, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, OPEN IN THE EVENINGS
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mexican Restaurants, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from C.I. Shinanagins, Bar/Lounge, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Rosa's Pizza, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from McDonald's®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Burger King®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Nordstroms Cafe, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Arbor Crest Winery, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Azteca, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Cyrus O'Leary', Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from The Onion, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 6.00 mile(s) from Milford's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, reservations suggested
- 8.00 mile(s) from Starbucks® Coffee, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Peppertree Airport Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Spokane. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Art Walk Wander around Downtown Ellensburg through galleries open from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Quilt Show Quilters unite to show their wares and visit at the Kittitas County Fairgrounds. Times vary per day.
Farmers Market Fresh food and produce for sale on Fourth Street in Ellensburg starting at 9 a.m.
Iron Horse Trail Mortorcycle Show Shake off the last of winter and break out your bike for a nice ride in Ellensburg. First ride is at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University Parents Weekend Visit your college student and enjoy the scenery of Ellensburg. Times vary.
The Art of Wine Come down to the Kittitas Valley Event Center and taste wines from all over Washington state. Tastings start at 1 p.m.
Bares and Broncs Listen to live music and watch the rodeo at the Ellensburg Rodeo Arena. It all starts at 6:30 p.m.
July 4-6, 2014
Sasquatch! at the Gorge Visit the critically acclaimed amphitheater for this one-of-a-kind music festival. Times vary per day.
Ye Old County Faire Step back in time at the Kittitas County Fairgrounds for this renaissance event. The festivities start at 11 a.m.
Cruisin' for Hospice Car Show Music, food, and great cars fill Downtown Ellensburg at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University Graduation Watch your favorite college student walk across that stage and receive their diploma.
Father's Day Baseball Tournament Bring dad out for this fun tournament in Ellensburg. Times vary.
Dachshunds on Parade Spend the day with your little Dachshund and their friends along Main Street. It starts at 8:30 a.m.
Paradiso at the Gorge Visit the critically acclaimed amphitheater for this electronic musical event. Music starts at 2 p.m.
Jazz in the Valley Music fills the air all throughout Downtown Ellensburg along with the smells of food and good wine. Times vary.
Whiskey Dick Triathlon A difficult triathlon involving a swim in the Columbia River. Cross the starting line at 8:30 a.m.
Watershed at the Gorge Attend this outdoor country music festival at the Gorge Amphitheater. Times vary.
Arcade Fire at the Gorge Watch the indie rock band take the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. Times vary.
Bruno Mars at the Gorge Visit the critically acclaimed amphitheater to see Bruno Mars. Times vary.
Cruisin' Kittitas and Burnouts Enjoy live music, good beer, and beautiful cars. Cars start to line up along Main Street at 8 a.m.
Downtown Sidewalk Sale Stroll through over 15 different stores open for this event in Downtown Ellensburg. Doors open at 9 a.m.
Jack Johnson at the Gorge Jack Johnson takes the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. The show starts at 6:30 p.m.
Dave Matthews Dave Matthews takes the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. The show starts at 6 p.m.
Rodeo Weekend Enjoy a weekend full of exciting rodeo events. Events start at 11 a.m.
Carnivores Tour at the Gorge Visit the critically acclaimed amphitheater for this exciting musical event. Music starts at 6:30 p.m.
Paint Ellensburg Participate in the auction for artwork and unique experiences starting at 4:30 p.m. in the Sue Lombard rooms on Central Washington University campus.
Buskers in the Burg Ellensburg's fall festival in Historic Downtown. Event times vary.
Rascal Rodeo Watch these special athletes as they participate in rodeo events at the Bloom Pavilion. Events start at 9 a.m.
Film Festival Films chosen from submissions across multiple genres.
Clymer Rendezvous A local fundraiser for the Clymer Museum of Art in Ellensburg. It starts at 5:30 p.m.
Downtown Trick or Treat Trick or Treat around Downtown Ellensburg from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Hearthstone Bazaar Join Ellensburg locals at this annual event taking place at the Hearthstone Cottage.
Yakima Symphony Orchestra Concert Listen to the beautiful music of the Yakima Symphony Orchestra at the Capitol Theatre. The music starts at 7:30 p.m.
A Grange Bazaar Enjoy the handmade crafts and other goodies at the Swauk Teanaway Grange. Doors open at 9 a.m.
Veterans Day Parade Watch in Downtown Ellensburg to watch this patriotic event. It all starts at 10 a.m.
December 12, 2014
Girl's Night Out
Get pampered and enjoy shopping around Downtown Ellensburg starting at 5 p.m.
Central Washington University Red Curtain Revue
Listen as theater students perform Broadway hits in the Milo Smith Tower Theatre at 7:30 p.m.
Moments to Remember
A local tradition where kids can meet Santa, join in scavenger hunts, and watch the parade in Downtown Ellensburg. Event times vary.
Cookies with Santa Bring the little ones to share cookies with St. Nick in Downtown Ellensburg.
5 Days of Christmas Canyon River Ranch hosts five days of festivities. Event times vary.
Central Washington University Ware Fair Enjoy handmade crafts and trinkets along with holiday festivities at Central Washington University. Festivities start at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University: A Christmas Carol Theater students perform the classic Christmas play. Show times vary per day.
Kids Bird House Build at Knudson's Kids get to build and decorate a bird house at Knudson Lumber. Starts at 9 a.m.
Snowball Drop for Prices Catch your "snowball" for special prizes in Rotary Pavilion at 10 a.m.
Breakfast with Santa Visit the Children's Activity Museum so they can have breakfast with the big guy at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University Symphony Orchestra Concert Attend the McIntyre Music Building Concert Hall to listen to beautiful music for the evening. Music begins at 4 p.m.
Friend a Tree of Love Celebrate the life of a past loved one with us at the Ellensburg Public Library at 6 p.m.
Teddy Bear Tea Join Mr. and Mrs. Claus for tea at Kelleher Motor at 11 a.m.
Holidays at Improv Enjoy a dinner while listening to great comedy in Downtown Ellensburg. Show starts at 5 p.m.
Cocoa Stroll Stroll around Downtown Ellensburg and look at the Christmas decorations. 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Elves Gift Making Workshop Kids get to make and wrap gifts to take home to put under the tree. It begins at 1 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean