Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel & Conference Center
33175 State Route 20, Oak Harbor, WA 98277-8713
Phone: 360/679-4567 | Fax: 360/675-2543 | 80 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
For business or pleasure, you'll be very happy to getaway to this serene and splendid Oak Harbor hotel, complete with a full-service Convention Center.
Those traveling for work will be within minutes of the area's corporate locations, including Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Whidbey Naval Air Station, Raytheon and many more. If you're in town to visit the area's students and faculty, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and other schools are within five miles of this Oak Harbor hotel.
Looking for fun and excitement? Visit Joseph Whidbey State Park, Deception Pass State Park, Fort Casey State Park and Ebey's Landing State Park - just a few minutes from this Oak Harbor hotel. Guests can also unwind with a sophisticated excursion to one of Island County's 18 artisan wineries. Whale watching is another can't-miss activity during your stay at this Oak Harbor hotel - Island Adventures Charter Tours is only 18 miles away.
The spacious, well-appointed rooms at this cozy Whidbey Island hotel offer cable satellite television with HBO®, a microwave, a refrigerator, a desk, free Wi-Fi and more. Wake up to the perfect start to each day: with a complimentary full breakfast, complete with waffles, juice, fresh fruit and biscuits and gravy. With three restaurants within several blocks of the property, you can easily enjoy additional delicious and convenient meals.
Unwind after a day of sightseeing or work by taking a dip in our outdoor seasonal heated pool or strolling in the lush garden. Get even more value out of your stay at this Oak Harbor hotel with generous amenities, including a 24-hour free business center, free parking, complimentary afternoon snacks, an exercise facility and dry cleaning. Whether you're looking to host a productive meeting or an exciting event, our property offers the perfect venue for events with up to 200 attendees.
For a memorable time in Oak Harbor, reserve a stay at the Best Western Plus® Oak Harbor Hotel & Conference Center today! Enjoy your stay with us.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Printer available
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Outdoor pool Heated seasonal
- Exercise facility, Open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. elliptical, treadmill, stationary bike, free weights and more
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit boxes located at the front desk
- Hot tub, outside open year round
- Ice/vending machines
- Banquet facilities, ballroom 1620 sq ft
- Conference services
- Audio/visual equipment
- Exhibit services
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Multilingual staff
- Children's activities
- Cable or satellite television
- Business center, 24-hour, free, staffed
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Wedding services, our outdoor garden venue or our conference center is a perfect fit for weddings.
- Meeting facilities
- Conference facilities, 4 break out rooms. Foyer can also be utilized.
- Ballroom, 1620 sq ft
- Executive/club floors/VIP services, 3rd floor executive level.
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Complimentary afternoon snacks
Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel & Conference Center
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus oak harbor hotel & conference center in Oak Harbor.
Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel & Conference Center
Conveniently located, the best western plus oak harbor hotel & conference center in Oak Harbor, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 48.309215 / Latitude: -122.642005
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Seattle. Take Interstate 5 North to Mukilteo-Whidbey Island Ferry exit (exit 189). Follow SR 525 and SR 20 to Oak Harbor. Alternatively, follow Interstate 5 North to SR 20 West (exit 230). Follow signs to Whidbey Island and Oak Harbor. The Best Western Plus® Oak Harbor Hotel & Conference Center is on the right.
From: Vancouver, B.C. Take Interstate 5 South to SR 20 West (exit 230). Follow signs to Whidbey Island and Oak Harbor. The Best Western Plus® Oak Harbor Hotel & Conference Center is on the right.
From: the Olympic Peninsula. Take the ferry from Port Townsend. Follow SR 20 to Oak Harbor. The Best Western Plus® Oak Harbor Hotel & Conference Center is North of Downtown Oak Harbor, conveniently located at 33175 State Route 20.
Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel & Conference Center
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Deception Pass State Park
Established in 1923, the park is open year-round – 6:30 a.m. to dusk during the summer and 8 a.m. to dusk come winter.
Drawing over two million annual visitors, the park separates Whidbey Island and Fidalgo Island while connecting Skagit Bay to Strait of Juan de Fuca.
Deception Pass State Park visitors enjoy fishing, wildlife viewing, and beaches.
Just south of Oak Harbor in Washington’s Puget Sound region, Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve houses nearly 20,000 acres of northwestern historic landscape. Visitors can explore the wealth of outdoor scenery, including sites like Penn Cove, Strait of Juan de Fuca, and more
Northwest exploration and settlement areas are plentiful as well, with relatively untouched farms and cultivation sites used by settlers and Native Americans abounds. Further history and scenery can be experienced at Fort Casey and Fort Ebey State Parks.
San Juan Island National Historical Park
Both a National Historic Landmark, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the San Juan Islands National Historical Park is set on San Juan Island in northwestern Washington’s Puget Sound region near Friday Harbor.
The park is the former spot of the Pig War, and includes sites of British and U.S. Army camps.
Covering 2,072 acres, San Juan Islands National Historical Park features nature viewing and bird watching, shell collecting, blackberry picking, hiking and kayaing.
History fans can check out Encampment – a re-enactment of the Pig War crisis – and exhibits at the American Camp Visitor Center.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Bicycling, for cyclists who enjoy the wind in their hair, cycling Island County's farmland flats, hair-raising downhills and technical mountain biking trails is sure to please. And with today's gas prices, cycling the rolling bucolic hills is an ideal way to explore Whidbey
- 1.00 mile(s) from Birding, this fun activity is pursued year round on Whidbey! Depending on the season, you're sure to see something unique each time you visit us. From the Great Blue Herons found on our shorelines, lakes and ponds to the majestic eagles soaring above to the snowgeese and trumpeter swans of winter. Watch for your favorite any time.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Agritourism & Farm Tours, if you're looking for fresh, local produce & products, look no further than Whidbey's local farms, farm stands & farmers markets located from Oak harbor south to Clinton. Fresh, wholesome & delicious food awaits you.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Holland Happening, special event -every year on the last weekend in April -celebrate Oak Harbor's unique Dutch heritage with a Grand Parade, street fair with food and vendor booths, family carnival, Klompen Canal Race, International Dance Festival, and much more!
- 1.00 mile(s) from Farmers Market, Oak Harbor public farmers market located at 98 Case Rd in Oak Harbor.
- 1.00 mile(s) from PBY Memorial, located at NAS Whidbey Island Seaplane Base - Building 12, 315 West Pioneer Way, Oak Harbor. Open Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 11am - 4pm. Special tours may be arranged by phoning 360-240-9500
- 2.00 mile(s) from Holland Gardens, scenic park features windmill and fantastic photo opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from Whidbey Island Playhouse, enjoy musicals, dramas, comedies, dinner theatre, melodramas, comedies, mysteries, youth productions and original reviews. Currently, the Playhouse produces five shows (plays & musicals) during the regular season (September through June) plus a full youth theatre program with workshops and summer productions.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Beaches, there are 6 to choose from on Whidbey! Go Clam digging, Toss the ball and delight as you watch your pooch frolic on the sand. City Beach, Double Bluff Beach, Possession Beach Park, Freeland Park Beach, Langley's Seawall Park or Clinton Beach Park - They're all waiting for you to enjoy.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Joseph Whidbey State Park, 112 acres with 3100 ft of saltwater shoreline on the Strait of Juan de Fuca in north Puget Sound. Available activities include ADA-accessible hiking, crabbing, beachcombing, and birdwatching.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Native Art, abounds all over the puget sound. Visit the Salmon Wheel at the head of the Coupeville Wharf for a great photo opp.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Deception Pass Tours, one of WA states most visited landmarks! Learn about Deception Pass, the Bridge and surrounding area on this amazing tour aboard the Island Whaler. Enjoy the thrill of the fast jet boat through Deception Pass with a knowledgeable interpreter.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Lavender Wind Farm, with a view of the Olympic Mountains and the Strait of Juan De Fuca, is on the wild west side of beautiful Whidbey Island in Washington. The farm is within the Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve, and maintains the farming culture of this special area.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Admiralty Head Lighthouse, built in 1861 and rebuilt in 1903, the lighthouse guided tall ships toward the Whidbey Island shore where they could fill their sails with wind. It was the last brick lighthouse designed by renowned German architect Carl Leick - its walls 18 inches thick to withstand the earthquakes that shake western Washington. Our light and Fort Casey's big guns stood watch over the entrance to Puget Sound for decades. Today they watch over a breath-taking view of the Olympic mountains, Port Townsend ferry, shipping lanes, and even the occasional Orca whales.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Fort Casey State Park, welcomes visitors to its battlements and the charming Admiralty Head Lighthouse. The fort's 10-inch disappearing guns are now aimed across busy shipping lanes filled with freighters, and passenger ships, as well as naval cruisers, aircraft carriers, and submarines. Don't miss beautiful Crockett Lake and Keystone Spit, adjacent to Fort Casey. Both abound with birds and marine life. Unforgettable vistas of water and mountains await.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Historic Coupeville, beyond its historical significance, Coupeville and Whidbey Island offer a combination of geography, flora and fauna that lift spirits and fill the heart. Throughout Ebey's Reserve, from the Madrona Way shoreline of Penn Cove to the beach and bluff at Ebey's Landing, you'll share space with farmers and bald eagles, gray whales and bicyclists, sea otters and kayakers.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Hummingbird Herb Farm, here you'll enjoy rare perennials, exotic herbs, fragrant roses, colorful shrubs, vines and trees. Our distinctive display gardens bloom spring through fall and have appeared in Sunset and Country Living Gardener magazines.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Island County Museum, explore our wonderful museums and learn about how Whidbey and Camano Islands were formed and who has occupied these lands by Island County Historical Society; South Whidbey Historical Society; Stanwood Area Historical Society
- 10.00 mile(s) from Fort Ebey State Park, one of the most beautiful destinations on Whidbey Island is Fort Ebey State Park and the areas surrounding it. The State Park offers three miles of coast line and 28 miles of hiking trails over 645 acres and some of the best views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca and the Olympic Mountains
- 12.00 mile(s) from Wine, Island County boasts eight artisan wineries - Dusty Cellars on Camano Island; and on Whidbey Island: Blooms, Comforts of Whidbey, Greenbank Cellars, Holmes Harbor Cellars, Ott & Murphy, Spoiled Dog, and Whidbey Island Winery. All are locally owned and operated.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Island Adventures, charter tours/whale watch, both located in Anacortes will take you up close and personal to these majestic creatures! They'll help you spot Orcas and Grey whales (depending on the season) in their natural habitat. On board you might also get a glimpse of harbor seals, eagles soaring above or a pod of harbor porpouses playing near by.
- 20.00 mile(s) from San Juan Ferry, visit several of the islands in Puget Sound. Ferry leaves from Anacortes and departs to Victoria B.C., Friday Harbor, Orcas Island & Lopez Island.
- 20.00 mile(s) from Meerkerk Rhododendron Gar, this peaceful woodland garden is a must see while visiting Whidbey. Located at 3531 Meerkerk Lane, Greenbank, WA
- 20.00 mile(s) from Whidbey's Greenbank Farm, here you may enjoy 9 varietals of wine, fresh baked goods, specialties from local farms, purchase local art & enjoy the rolling hills and spectacular views. Located on the corner of State Highway 525 and Wonn Road in the village of Greenbank.
- 38.00 mile(s) from Village of Langley, here you'll enjoy a mix of sophisticated shops, interesting art galleries, and good, moderately priced restaurants occupying restored wooden commercial buildings along the waterfront.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Ace Hardware, 150 SE Pioneer Way, Oak Harbor - (360) 679-3533
- 1.50 mile(s) from Safeway, grocery store - 31565 State Route 20 No. 1, Oak Harbor - (360) 679-3011
- 2.00 mile(s) from Walmart®, 1250 Southwest Erie Street, Oak Harbor WA
- 2.00 mile(s) from Whidbey Beer Works, 710 SE Fidalgo Ave # 103, Oak Harbor - Specialty Beer store also offers a variety of ciders, wines, meads, cigars & tastings.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Maurices, Apparel - 721 Southeast Pioneer Way, Oak Harbor - (360) 679-2312
- 2.00 mile(s) from The Boot Rack, 551 N Midway Boulevard, Oak Harbor - (360) 675-6705
- 2.00 mile(s) from Harbor Glow Candle Co., 749 SE Pioneer Way #101
- 2.00 mile(s) from Quilters Workshop, 210 SE Pioneer Way, Oak Harbor, WA 360-675-7216
- 2.00 mile(s) from Forever Engraved, custom engraving. 350 SE Pioneer Way Ste 103, Oak Harbor. 360-544-8463
- 2.00 mile(s) from The Duster Feather, wedding apparel - 210 SE Pioneer Way, Oak Harbor
- 2.00 mile(s) from Downtown Oak Harbor, antique shops and cafes
- 3.00 mile(s) from Michaels Photography, 1838 Hastie Lake Rd, Oak Harbor 98277 - 360-679-3983
- 9.00 mile(s) from Coupeville, quaint sea port town with antique shops
- 18.00 mile(s) from Anacortes, charming shops and specialty goods
- 22.00 mile(s) from Greenbank, just south, off Highway 525, you'll find a small vineyard/winery as well as seasonal art and antique shops on Bakke Road.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Cascade Mall
- 30.00 mile(s) from Outlets in Burlington, Outlet Mall
- 30.00 mile(s) from Historic Bayview, located right off of Highway 525 between Langley and Freeland, on the corner of Bayview Road and Marshview Avenue. Here you can rent a bike, shop for one-of-a- kind art works and gifts made by local and regional artists, buy wines, and enjoy the healthy offerings of an all natural gourmet grocery.
- 38.00 mile(s) from Langley, beautiful and pedestrian friendly, the seaside village of Langley has a colorful mix of high quality shops, offering a wide variety of merchandise including fashion and handmade clothing (in petite to plus sizes), craftsman-quality furniture, imported rugs, gourmet foods and housewares, rare books in four separate shops and estate and fine jewelry.
- 50.00 mile(s) from Pike Place Market, famous seattle open market
- 53.00 mile(s) from Uajimaya, Asian grocery & gifts, live shellfish, fresh sushi grade fish, gourmet items & exotic produce, located in Seattle & Bellevue.
- 55.00 mile(s) from Seattle Premium Outlets, Outlet Mall
- 84.00 mile(s) from Downtown Kirkland, specialty shops, dog friendly and at the waters edge, great restaurants, art & culture.
- 87.00 mile(s) from Bellevue Square, upscale mall with fantastic shops, restaurants & more. 575 Bellevue Square, Bellevue, WA
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from roller skating, roller rink! Good old fashioned family fun located at 98 NE Barron Drive, Oak Harbor, WA 98277.
- 1.00 mile(s) from skateboarding, park on east Whidbey Avenue & Southeast Jerome Street, Oak Harbor, WA 98277. 6.0 acre park located in the southeast section of the city providing a skateboard park facility with 3 little league baseball fields
- 1.00 mile(s) from city beach and recreation area
- 2.00 mile(s) from Oak Harbor Marina
- 2.00 mile(s) from movie theaters, The Blue Fox Drive-In Theater shows first run double feature films at the outdoor facility on a year-round schedule. The Theater provides a full-service snack bar, indoor arcade, train ride, and Go-Cart track on-site. 360-675-2794 -Or- Oak Harbor Plaza Cinemas 360-279-2226
- 4.00 mile(s) from live theatre, theater - The 128-seat Playhouse produces 5 plays and musical shows during the regular season September through June plus a youth theatre program with workshops and summer productions. Season shows run 14 performances for musicals and 10 performances for non-musicals usually scheduled on Thursday – Saturday evenings plus 2 matinees. 360-679-2237
- 5.00 mile(s) from golf, : Whidbey Golf & Country Club- 2430 Southwest Fairway Lane, Oak Harbor, WA 98277; Gallery Golf Course- 3065 North Cowpens Drive Oak Harbor, WA 98277 or Lamms Golf Course - 585 West Ducan Street, Oak Harbor, WA 98277
- 9.00 mile(s) from miniature golf
- 9.00 mile(s) from Deception Pass Tours, Tours depart hourly from Cornet Bay. Purchase your tickets on the bridge. Learn about Deception Pass, the Bridge and surrounding area on this amazing tour aboard the “Island Whaler.” Enjoy the thrill of the fast jet boat through Deception Pass with a knowledgeable interpreter
- 9.00 mile(s) from kayaking, Whidbey Island Kayaking Company - 800-233-4319 or Anacortes Kayak Tours - 800-992-1801
- 9.00 mile(s) from diving, Whidbey Island Dive Center - Whidbey is the hub of all diving in the area with over a million visitors annually and thousands of divers who visit Keystone Underwater State Park. Whidbey Island Dive Center offers some of the best diving Puget Sound has to offer including shore diving to boat diving, Scuba instruction or a great deal on new equipment. 1020 NE 7th Avenue, Oak Harbor, WA 98277
- 9.00 mile(s) from Deception Pass State Park, Deception Pass State Park is a 4,134-acre marine and camping park with saltwater shoreline 3 freshwater lakes, breathtaking views of the turbulent waters of Deception Pass with old-growth forests, and abundant wildlife. Park amenities include 1.2 miles of ADA trails, 38 miles of hiking trails, 6 miles of horse trails, fresh and saltwater boat ramps and docks, freshwater swimming beaches, kayaking, diving, sail boarding, a museum, and environmental learning center. State Route 20 & Cornet Bay Rd.
- 9.00 mile(s) from fishing, Deception Pass State Park: cod, flounder, sole, and pile perch may be fished from the docks located on Cornet Bay in Deception Pass State Park or a little farther out on scenic Whidbey Island is Keystone Spit located on Lake Avenue in historic Coupeville, WA 98239 – Rockfish and an occasional salmon may be fished from Bowman Bay located adjacent to the Keystone Ferry Terminal
- 12.00 mile(s) from hiking & beachcoming, Ebey’s Landing State Park is a 45.8-acre saltwater shoreline located on the Strait of Juan de Fuca adjoining Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve. The park includes Isaac Ebey’s farmland on the bluff above the beach, Sunnyside Cemetery containing his grave, and the James Davis blockhouse built during the Puget Sound Indian Wars.The park provides hiking, surf fishing, beachcombing, paddling, and birdwatching opportunities interpretive displays & more.
- 18.00 mile(s) from fishing charters, always wanted to catch a big one? Let the experts help that dream come true! Highliner Charters- 360-770-0341 or catch more charters: 360-293-7093
- 19.00 mile(s) from whale watching, see orca’s and gray Whales in their natural habitat. These majestic creatures thrive in the Puget Sound. You may even see a pod of harbor porpoises, harbor seals or eagles soaring above. 3 great companies to choose from. In Anacortes: Island Adventures 800-465-4604 or Mystic Sea Charters 800-308-9387 or in Langley: 360-221-2747
- 20.00 mile(s) from Holmes Harbor Golf Course
- 30.00 mile(s) from a day in the vineyards, Island County boasts eight artisan wineries - Dusty Cellars on Camano Island; and on Whidbey Island: Blooms, Comforts of Whidbey, Greenbank Cellars, Holmes Harbor Cellars, Ott & Murphy, Spoiled Dog, and Whidbey Island Winery. All are locally owned and operated. Washington State has become internationally known for award-winning wines. Its combination of soil, climate, and geography have helped to make it the second largest premium wine producer in the United States.
- 0.25 mile(s) from China City, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, upscale restaurant with bar and lounge. Have an eclectric car? China City has two plug in's for it! Menu features a variety of Mandarin, Szechuan and Hunan style cuisine. Their personable and attentive staff is dedicated to ensuring that your visit is the most comfortable and memorable possible.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Island Cafe, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, the food from this family style kitchen is creative, fresh and delicious. Offering large portions and small prices, you can afford to bring the whole family to eat.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Flyer's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, this fantastic micro brewery is just a few blocks away! Open Daily 11:00am breakfast Saturday, Sunday until 2:00pm. Family, friendly, patio seating, steak, seafood, burgers, pub fare, cocktails, martinis and 15 taps.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Applebee's®, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, located at: 31810 Sr 20 just down the road from our hotel.
- 1.00 mile(s) from El Cazador Mexican Grill, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, located at 32195 Sr 20, authentic Mexican cuisine.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Kevin's Sushi & Grill, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, (360) 675-5063 31531 SR 20 Ste. 4 Oak Harbor, WA 98277 Extrodinary food in a fantastic setting.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Nadya's Greek Cuisine, bar/lounge, Greek, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from 123 Thai, bar/lounge, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, (360) 679-7600 31565 Wa-20 Ste A-3 Oak Harbor, WA 98277
- 1.50 mile(s) from Starbucks®, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 32650 SR 20, Oak Harbor
- 1.50 mile(s) from Zorba's Greek American, bar/lounge, Greek, open for: lunch, dinner, Greek Italian cuisine, a local favorite. Located at 32955 Sr 20, Oak Harbor.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Fraser's Gourmet Hideaway, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, home of exquisite tastes, wines and service. The moment guests enter Frasers Gourmet Hideaway, owned and operated by Chef Scott Fraser and his wife Josee, they will notice an attention to detail and a feeling of pampered senses that continues throughout the evening. Frasers has a strong client base of locals that continues to name the restaurant a hometown favorite. Reservations reccommended 360.279.1231
- 3.00 mile(s) from The BBQ Joint, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 601 NE Midway Blvd, Oak Harbor, WA - (360) 679-3500 southern hospitality and hickory smoked BBQ
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mi Pueblo, bar/lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, spectacular waterfront setting, you'll enjoy the views from your table.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Christopher's, full service, French, open for: lunch, dinner, (360) 678-5480 103 NW Coveland Dr Coupeville, WA 98239
- 10.00 mile(s) from Deception Pass Grill, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Toby's, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, (360) 678-4222 8 NW Front Street Coupeville, WA 98239
- 12.00 mile(s) from Knead & Feed, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, (360) 678-5431 4 Front St Coupeville, WA 98239
- 18.00 mile(s) from Johnny Carino's Italian, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, 150 Cascade Mall Drive Burlington, WA 98233-3250 (360) 757-4535 Fantastic food & great customer service!
Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel & Conference Center
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Oak Harbor. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean