BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites
211 W Umptanum Road, Ellensburg, WA 98926-9672
Phone: 509/925-4244 | Fax: 509/925-4211 | 55 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Escape to this comfortable Ellensburg hotel and experience it all - a convenient location, abundant amenities and spacious rooms located in Central Washington.
Our location is within minutes of most corporate areas of the city, including Kittitas Valley Healthcare, Anderson Hay and Grain, Central Washington University, Vestas Wind Turbines and many more.
Our large, modern suites offer cable TV with HBO®, microwave, minifridge, coffee maker, couch and desk lamp with complimentary Wi-Fi. We also have deluxe suites that offer jetted tubs or kitchenette for your extended stay needs. How does a daily full breakfast sound? Delight in waking up to make your own waffles, eggs, fresh fruit, coffee, biscuits and gravy, and so much more!
Take advantage of our generous on-site amenities including a 24-hour heated indoor pool and hot tub, an outdoor patio, 24-hour fitness room, 24-hour business center, and free parking.
Our hotel offers the perfect venue for meetings and events with up to 40 attendees. Unwind with many leisurely activities from shopping and dining to hiking, snowmobiling, hunting and fishing near our hotel. Delight in the charm of visiting downtown Ellensburg and many nearby attractions including Paint Ellensburg, CWU Japanese Gardens, Irene Rinehart Riverfront Park, Kittitas County Fair and Rodeo and many other yearly activities.
For great service and a memorable stay in Ellensburg, reserve your room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn and Suites. Hotel will authorize one night's stay on provided credit card prior to arrival. Please note: Dogs allowed on first floor only, up to 2 dogs per room for $15 plus tax per night per dog.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated with adjacent patio for sunbathing
- Complimentary full breakfast, deluxe buffet with make your own waffles, sausage links, hot eggs, biscuits and gravy, hot & cold cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels, muffins, Danish, toast, juice, coffee, tea and various specialty items.
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility 24-Hour
- Universal gym
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundromat, available 24-hours coin operated with soap dispenser
- Dry cleaning, same day service available
- Safe deposit box available 24-hours at the front desk
- Cable or satellite television with HBO®
- Business center
- Fax services available 24-hours
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services FedEx, UPS, Airborne pick-up available charges applied to customer credit card
- Meeting facilities, occupancy max 40 available after 11:00 a.m. daily, based on availability
- Conference facilities, executive boardroom based on availability
- Parking for the physically challenged limited spaces
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, parking lot
- Outdoor parking parking lot
- Truck/RV parking call property for details
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Express check out
- Late check out based on availability
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Services are available 24-hours at front desk
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus lincoln inn & suites in Ellensburg.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus lincoln inn & suites in Ellensburg, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.98102 / Latitude: -120.548925
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Seattle. Take Interstate 90 East to Exit 109, turn right at exit, go to Umptanum Road, turn left. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites will be on your right. 106.8 miles, one hour and 35 minutes
From: Spokane. Take Interstate 90 West to Exit 109, turn right at exit, go to Umptanum Road, turn left. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites will be on your right. 172.3 miles, two hours and 24 minutes
From: Yakima. Follow Interstate 82 until it merges with Interstate 90, take Exit 109, turn right, go to Umptanum Road, turn left. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites will be on your right. 36.1 miles, 35 minutes
From: Wenatchee. Proceed on SR97 until Currier Road, at four way stop, turn right, take Interstate 90 East, take Exit 109, turn right, go to Umptanum Road, turn left. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites will be on your right. 70.4 miles, one hour and 35 minutes
From: Portland, Oregon. Take I-84 East, US 30 East, US 97 North, I-82 West, I-90 West to Exit 109. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites will be just ahead.
From: Richland. Take Interstate 82 North until it Merges with Interstate 90, take Exit 109, 96.20 miles, one hour and 56 minutes. The BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn & Suites will be just ahead.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Plan your next visit to Ellensburg and bring your golf clubs along for the ride. You'll want to play a round or two at the Ellensburg Golf Club. Only minutes from I-90, and bordering the Yakima River, the Ellensburg Golf Club yields full days of pars, birdies, and – hopefully not too many – bogeys.
A premier golf course in the Cascades, this nine-hole executive stunner – par-35, and 2,988 yards from the back tees. You'll find Ellensburg Golf Club only minutes northwest of downtown Ellensburg. The course also features a slope rating of 115, with a course rating of 35.9.
The Ellensburg Rodeo has been an annual Labor Day Weekend event since 1923. As one of the oldest rodeo's in America, this Ellensburg tradition is the final rodeo in the Wrangler Million Dollar Gold Tour. More than 600 riders, wrestlers and ropers compete in the rodeo making it one of the best in the country. Head on over to the Fairgrounds to watch the excitement unfold.
Things kick off with the opening of the Kittitas County Fair, the carnival rides and the Rodeo Hoedown. The Friday night opening rodeo performance is an exciting beginning to the events, while the pancake breakfast and parade on Saturday, get everyone ready for a day of action. While in the Washington Cascades, check into a comfortable Best Western guest room for comfortable lodging and excellent guest services.
Stretching over 7,470 acres, the Ginkgo Petrified Forest State Park is located near Ellensburg, in the Washington Cascades region. A premier destination for outdoor fun in Washington, Ginkgo Petrified Forest is also known as the Wanapum Recreation Area. It was designated as a state park in 1965.
Ginkgo Petrified Forest State Park yields easy access to Lake Wanapum, making any visit rich in aquatic adventures. Fishing, boating, and swimming are ideal activities. You'll find three miles of hiking trails at Ginkgo, and the Ginkgo Petrified Forest Interpretive Center yields stunning views of the Columbia River.
Visit Washington soon and be sure to imbibe on some local treats in the Ellensburg area. The Iron Horse Brewery is one of the most exceptional micro brew pubs found within the Cascade region in central Washington. With a wide variety of skillfully crafted beers, Iron Horse Brewery is an ideal destination.
Enjoy an afternoon of exploring Ellensburg and fallow it up with a stop at Iron Horse. Take down your thirst with any of these well-received brews. Check out the aptly named Iron Horse IPA, the 509 Style, High Five Hefe, Double Rainbow, or the Light Rail Ale.
Experience a sliver of local culture and lore with a visit to the Kittitas County Historical Museum. Plan a trip to Ellensburg in the Washington Cascades and check out this charming and informative museum. You'll find this quaint museum near downtown Ellensburg on 3rd Avenue and Pine Street.
The Kittitas Historical Society was formed in 1961, and by 1962 they were giving fully guided tours of their single room set up at the Morris Sorenson County Hospital. Visit this museum today and see the Antique Doll Collection, the Antique Automobile display, and the Native American Bag and Basket Collection.
Make the most of your next visit to the Cascades region of Washington and check out Lake Easton State Park. With 516 sprawling acres at the foothills of the Cascade Mountain, Lake Easton State Park is open year round and features nearly 24,000 feet shoreline at the actual Lake Easton. It's fed by the Kachess River.
From nearby Cle Elum and Ellensburg, take I-90 less than 15 miles to find Lake Easton State Park. If you visit during the winter, be sure to check out Hyak Sno Park, one of the top skiing destinations in the state, and a highlight at Lake Easton. You'll find six miles of cycling trails at Lake Easton State Park, and six and a half miles of hiking trails. There's a boat ramp, and for those who like to toss, there are two horseshoe pits.
Mt. Rainier National Park, in the Washington Cascades, was established in 1899, as the fifth national park in America. The 14,000 foot Mount Rainier stratovolcano is the focal point in the park, along with its 25 major glaciers. Lace up your hiking boots for trekking along the 93-mile Wonderland Trail that encircles Mount Rainier or bring your climbing gear for incredible mountain climbing. Enjoy a scenic drive through this 368 square-mile park to visit Paradise, one of the most popular places in the park.
Take time to learn about this magnificent park by attending one of the ranger-led programs including, campfire programs, talks, guided walks and guided snowshoe walks. Discussions on the ecology, wildlife, geology and park history are among the topics. After a day of exploration, rest comfortably in a Best Western guest room in Ellensburg or Yakima.
Plan your next trip into Washington and head for Ellensburg. One of the premier outdoor recreation areas in Ellensburg is the Wild Horse Renewable Energy Center. Enjoy your time exploring within the Cascade region of Washington with some bird watching, hiking, horseback riding, or picnics.
Wild Horse Renewable Energy Center is a massive wind turbine farm, with tours available. There is also a large solar-power instillation on site, generating up to 500 kilowatts. Visit in late April and check out the annual Run Like the Wind Running Festival, held at Wild Horse.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.60 mile(s) from Kittitas Historic Museum, open 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday- Saturday, features all eras of Kittitas County.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dick & Jane's Spot, local family used art to decorate outside of home in many different ways. Very fascinating.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Paint Ellensburg, in September -- Gallery One offers a 24-hour glimpse to watch artists at work
- 1.30 mile(s) from Kittitas Farmers Market, local vendors ( runs May - October )
- 1.30 mile(s) from Children Activity Museum
- 1.30 mile(s) from Clymer Museum of Art, open 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. weekdays Saturday 12:00-4:00 p.m. Features John F Clymer- local artist
- 2.00 mile(s) from CWU Chimposium, March - November Saturday & Sunday only.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Japanese Gardens, located on CWU campus
- 2.00 mile(s) from Irene Rinehart Riverfront, local park by river to play and relax
- 2.50 mile(s) from Sarah Spurgeon Gallery, -open 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. weekdays Saturday and Sunday 12:00-3:00 p.m.- features students of CWU's artwork
- 9.50 mile(s) from Olmstead Place Park, Kittitas Valley Family Homestead features hiking, fishing, museum, and cross country skiing
- 17.00 mile(s) from Iron Horse State Park
- 22.00 mile(s) from Thorp Mill, historic now a museum
- 30.00 mile(s) from Wanapum State Park & Tour
- 33.00 mile(s) from Lion Rock
- 37.00 mile(s) from Ginkgo Petrified Forest
- 42.00 mile(s) from The Gorge Amphitheatre
- 0.90 mile(s) from Fred Meyer, discount grocery and clothing store
- 1.30 mile(s) from Maurices, clothing retailer for juniors and misses
- 2.00 mile(s) from Rite Aide
- 3.00 mile(s) from downtown Ellensburg
- 35.00 mile(s) from Yakima
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 7.90 mile(s) from Kittitas,
- 24.70 mile(s) from Cle Elum,
- 30.20 mile(s) from Roslyn,
- 34.90 mile(s) from Yakima,
- 60.20 mile(s) from Leavenworth,
- 71.30 mile(s) from Moses Lake,
- 73.80 mile(s) from Wenatchee,
- 107.1 mile(s) from Chelan,
- 107.3 mile(s) from Seattle,
- 118.8 mile(s) from Tri Cities,
- 172.9 mile(s) from Spokane,
- 205.5 mile(s) from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- 221 mile(s) from Portland, Oregon
- 241.6 mile(s) from Vancouver, British Columbia
- 1.00 mile(s) from Central Washington University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 2.50 mile(s) from Yakima River, hunting and fishing
- 3.00 mile(s) from The Canyon, Yakima River fly fishing
- 8.00 mile(s) from hiking
- 15.00 mile(s) from snowmobiling
- 22.00 mile(s) from Manastash Metric Bike
- 40.00 mile(s) from Blewett/I90 SnoPark
- 50.00 mile(s) from downhill skiing
- Looking for an Ellensburg hotel with great dining options? The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites is near a variety of wonderful restaurants.
- 1 mile(s) from Daily Bread Mercantile, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, open 8:00a.m. - 5:30 p.m Mon-Fri a family owned and operated bakery, deli, and bulk foods business, in Ellensburg, Washington. It was created from a desire to provide fresh baked goods, specialty foods, deli meats and cheeses to the community. Our principles will ALWAYS be honesty, integrity, a fair price for our products, and downright old fashion hospitality and friendship!
- 0.10 mile(s) from Road House Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open Tuesday-Thursday 11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m., Lounge is open when restaurant is open.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Fiesta En Jalisco, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, open Friday- Saturday 10:30 a.m.- 10:30 p.m., Monday - Thursday 10:30 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. Great Margarita specials.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Golden Dragon, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m.- 9:30 p.m. buffet is served Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- 1.24 mile(s) from Palace Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, restaurant is open 6:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. and the Lounge is open 11:00 a.m.- 2:00 a.m. People that live in Ellensburg say it is the best place to go for great food and a good time.
- 1.16 mile(s) from Valley Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, open 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. daily. In 1938 the cafe was remodeled and designed the best Art Deco restaurants. If you want a blast from the past this is it.
- 1.16 mile(s) from Pearl's on Pearl, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, open 4:oo p.m. Monday through Saturday. Great atmosphere and live music. Fresh ingredients and local produce.
- 0.02 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 5:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m. Monday - Thursday, 5:00 a.m.- 1:00 a.m. Friday - Sunday Breakfast served until 12:00 p.m.
- 0.04 mile(s) from Arby's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. and until 11:00 p.m. on Friday-Sunday.
- 0.04 mile(s) from Taco Bell, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. Sunday - Thursday and 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sen, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, open 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. for lunch and 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. for dinner daily.
- 1.20 mile(s) from Buzz Inn Steak House, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, restaurant hours 6:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m. and the bar is 11:00 a.m.- Midnight. It has a famous peanut bar.
- 1.23 mile(s) from Starlight Lounge, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, open 11:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. for lunch and 5:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. for dinner during the week. The bar is open 11:00 a.m.- 2:00 a.m. It brings the city to a country town. It is modern in taste but relazed in atmosphere and service.
- 1.23 mile(s) from Rodeo City BBQ, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.24 mile(s) from Sugar Thai Cuisine, bar/lounge, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ellensburg Pasta Company, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.84 mile(s) from Brooklyn's Pizzaria, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, open 11:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. daily. Open until midnight on Wednesdays for open mic night and beer specials.
- 2.60 mile(s) from Wings Central, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, open 11:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m. daily and until 9:00 p.m. on Sundays. A great place for wings and have 101 options for beers.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open Monday - Thursday 6:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday 6:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m., and Sunday 7:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Spurs, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 6:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m. Daily. Has a breakfast buffet.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Bar 14 Ranch House, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 6:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m. daily.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Ellensburg. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
Held near Mount Vernon and Oak Harbor, the Skagit Valley celebrates the oncoming of spring with millions of tulips bursting into bloom. Enjoy drive tours, farm tours, and refreshing sights.
2015 Ellensburg Rodeo & Kittitas County Fair
Join Ellensburg residents as they celebrate one of the region's most prized events, held annually at the Ellensburg Rodeo Grounds. Event start times are TBA.
Leavenworth celebrates its Bavarian tradition with a full weekend of entertainment, including traditional German dances and marches.
Moses Lake Spring Festival
Celebrate Memorial Day at Moses Lake with parades, food vendors, carnival, and 3 on 3 basketball tournament.
2015 WAA National Art Show
The Western Art Association hosts its annual community art show and sale featuring over 80 national artists, wine tastings, demonstrations, silent auction, and more at the Kittitas Valley Event Center in Ellensburg.
The annual Okanogan Days festival near Omak celebrates the start of summer with family-friendly fun like parades, pancake breakfast, and food and craft vendors.
2015 Dachshunds on Parade
Dachshund lovers, unite! – in downtown Ellensburg for a day of dachshund races, parades, festival food, and so much more. The event start time is TBA.
2015 Red, White, & Blue Fest
Tour several wineries located throughout the Cascades region, each accompanying by smooth blues music. The wineries are found in Wapato, Zillah, Outlook, Granger, and Sunnyside.
2015 Jazz in the Valley
Enjoy the scenery in historic downtown Ellensburg during this annual festival, featuring locally brewed micro brews and fine wines in the festival garden, specialty food, and plenty of jazz at performed at various venues.
2015 Moxee Hop Festival
Enjoy a day's worth of live entertainment, great food, and excellent craft beers at this year's Moxee Hop Festival at Moxee City Park. Event start time is TBA.
2015 Vintiques of Yakima National Rod Run
Vintage cars and festival activities make their way to Yakima for this annual event. More info is TBA.
2015 Buskers in the Burg
Held annually, Buskers in the Burg is a fall festival featuring an art parade, a beer and wine walk, an outdoor concert, and a collection of buskers. The event start time is TBA.
2015 Flip Flop Whitewater Rafting
Brought on by an annual dam release on the Tieton River, Yakima visitors and residents can experience the thrills of whitewater rafting during the entire month of September. Trips begin at both 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
2015 Sundome Volleyball Fest
Young volleyball players compete in a number of tournaments held at the Yakima Valley SunDome. Game times vary by day.
2015 Central Washington State Fair
Join in the plethora of festivities held at the Yakima State Fair Park for the annual Central WA State Fair. The event start time is TBA.
2015 Manastash Metric Ride
Explore the Washington Cascades region with a host of fellow bikers during this 50 kilometer bike ride from Ellensburg to Cle Elum. The ride begins at Mt. Stuart Elementary School in Ellensburg at 7:30 a.m.
2015 Ellensburg Film Festival
Celebrate all things cinema with a weekend's worth of independent film screenings made my local and regional filmmakers. More details TBA.
2015 Hometown Holidays
The Ellensburg Downtown Association hosts a variety of events at various venues throughout historic downtown Ellensburg during the holiday season. Event dates and start times vary.
2015 Spirit of the West
Featuring an impressive collection of acclaimed musicians and poets, Spirit of the West is a favorite among annual music festivals in Ellensburg. The western cowboy-themed gathering is held at various venues throughout town.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean