BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites
211 W Umptanum Road, Ellensburg, WA 98926-9672
Phone: 509/925-4244 | Fax: 509/925-4211 | 55 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Escape to this comfortable Ellensburg hotel and experience it all - a convenient location, abundant amenities and spacious rooms located in Central Washington.
Our location is within minutes of most corporate areas of the city, including Kittitas Valley Healthcare, Anderson Hay and Grain, Central Washington University, Vestas Wind Turbines and many more.
Our large, modern suites offer cable TV with HBO®, microwave, minifridge, coffee maker, couch and desk lamp with complimentary Wi-Fi. We also have deluxe suites that offer jetted tubs or kitchenette for your extended stay needs. How does a daily full breakfast sound? Delight in waking up to make your own waffles, eggs, fresh fruit, coffee, biscuits and gravy, and so much more!
Take advantage of our generous on-site amenities including a 24-hour heated indoor pool and hot tub, an outdoor patio, 24-hour fitness room, 24-hour business center, and free parking.
Our hotel offers the perfect venue for meetings and events with up to 40 attendees. Unwind with many leisurely activities from shopping and dining to hiking, snowmobiling, hunting and fishing near our hotel. Delight in the charm of visiting downtown Ellensburg and many nearby attractions including Paint Ellensburg, CWU Japanese Gardens, Irene Rinehart Riverfront Park, Kittitas County Fair and Rodeo and many other yearly activities.
For great service and a memorable stay in Ellensburg, reserve your room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn and Suites. Hotel will authorize one night's stay on provided credit card prior to arrival.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated with adjacent patio for sunbathing
- Complimentary full breakfast, deluxe buffet with make your own waffles, sausage links, hot eggs, biscuits and gravy, hot & cold cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels, muffins, Danish, toast, juice, coffee, tea and various specialty items.
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility 24-Hour
- Universal gym
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundromat, available 24-hours coin operated with soap dispenser
- Dry cleaning, same day service available
- Safe deposit box available 24-hours at the front desk
- Cable or satellite television with HBO®
- Business center
- Fax services available 24-hours
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services FedEx, UPS, Airborne pick-up available charges applied to customer credit card
- Meeting facilities, occupancy max 40 available after 11:00 a.m. daily, based on availability
- Conference facilities, executive boardroom based on availability
- Parking for the physically challenged limited spaces
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, parking lot
- Outdoor parking parking lot
- Truck/RV parking call property for details
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Express check out
- Late check out based on availability
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access
- Services are available 24-hours at front desk
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus lincoln inn & suites in Ellensburg.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus lincoln inn & suites in Ellensburg, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.980235 / Latitude: -120.551435
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Seattle. Take Interstate 90 East to Exit 109, turn right at exit, go to Umptanum Road, turn left. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites will be on your right. 106.8 miles, one hour and 35 minutes
From: Spokane. Take Interstate 90 West to Exit 109, turn right at exit, go to Umptanum Road, turn left. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites will be on your right. 172.3 miles, two hours and 24 minutes
From: Yakima. Follow Interstate 82 until it merges with Interstate 90, take Exit 109, turn right, go to Umptanum Road, turn left. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites will be on your right. 36.1 miles, 35 minutes
From: Wenatchee. Proceed on SR97 until Currier Road, at four way stop, turn right, take Interstate 90 East, take Exit 109, turn right, go to Umptanum Road, turn left. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites will be on your right. 70.4 miles, one hour and 35 minutes
From: Portland, Oregon. Take I-84 East, US 30 East, US 97 North, I-82 West, I-90 West to Exit 109. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites will be just ahead.
From: Richland. Take Interstate 82 North until it Merges with Interstate 90, take Exit 109, 96.20 miles, one hour and 56 minutes. The BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn & Suites will be just ahead.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Ellensburg Rodeo has been an annual Labor Day Weekend event since 1923. As one of the oldest rodeo's in America, this Ellensburg tradition is the final rodeo in the Wrangler Million Dollar Gold Tour. More than 600 riders, wrestlers and ropers compete in the rodeo making it one of the best in the country. Head on over to the Fairgrounds to watch the excitement unfold.
Things kick off with the opening of the Kittitas County Fair, the carnival rides and the Rodeo Hoedown. The Friday night opening rodeo performance is an exciting beginning to the events, while the pancake breakfast and parade on Saturday, get everyone ready for a day of action. While in the Washington Cascades, check into a comfortable Best Western guest room for comfortable lodging and excellent guest services.
Mt. Rainier National Park, in the Washington Cascades, was established in 1899, as the fifth national park in America. The 14,000 foot Mount Rainier stratovolcano is the focal point in the park, along with its 25 major glaciers. Lace up your hiking boots for trekking along the 93-mile Wonderland Trail that encircles Mount Rainier or bring your climbing gear for incredible mountain climbing. Enjoy a scenic drive through this 368 square-mile park to visit Paradise, one of the most popular places in the park.
Take time to learn about this magnificent park by attending one of the ranger-led programs including, campfire programs, talks, guided walks and guided snowshoe walks. Discussions on the ecology, wildlife, geology and park history are among the topics. After a day of exploration, rest comfortably in a Best Western guest room in Ellensburg or Yakima.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.60 mile(s) from Kittitas Historic Museum, open 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday- Saturday, features all eras of Kittitas County.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dick & Jane's Spot, local family used art to decorate outside of home in many different ways. Very fascinating.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Paint Ellensburg, in September -- Gallery One offers a 24-hour glimpse to watch artists at work
- 1.30 mile(s) from Kittitas Farmers Market, local vendors ( runs May - October )
- 1.30 mile(s) from Children Activity Museum
- 1.30 mile(s) from Clymer Museum of Art, open 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. weekdays Saturday 12:00-4:00 p.m. Features John F Clymer- local artist
- 2.00 mile(s) from CWU Chimposium, March - November Saturday & Sunday only.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Japanese Gardens, located on CWU campus
- 2.00 mile(s) from Irene Rinehart Riverfront, local park by river to play and relax
- 2.50 mile(s) from Sarah Spurgeon Gallery, -open 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. weekdays Saturday and Sunday 12:00-3:00 p.m.- features students of CWU's artwork
- 9.50 mile(s) from Olmstead Place Park, Kittitas Valley Family Homestead features hiking, fishing, museum, and cross country skiing
- 17.00 mile(s) from Iron Horse State Park
- 22.00 mile(s) from Thorp Mill, historic now a museum
- 30.00 mile(s) from Wanapum State Park & Tour
- 33.00 mile(s) from Lion Rock
- 37.00 mile(s) from Ginkgo Petrified Forest
- 42.00 mile(s) from The Gorge Amphitheatre
- 0.90 mile(s) from Fred Meyer, discount grocery and clothing store
- 1.30 mile(s) from Maurices, clothing retailer for juniors and misses
- 2.00 mile(s) from Rite Aide
- 3.00 mile(s) from downtown Ellensburg
- 35.00 mile(s) from Yakima
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 7.90 mile(s) from Kittitas,
- 24.70 mile(s) from Cle Elum,
- 30.20 mile(s) from Roslyn,
- 34.90 mile(s) from Yakima,
- 60.20 mile(s) from Leavenworth,
- 71.30 mile(s) from Moses Lake,
- 73.80 mile(s) from Wenatchee,
- 107.1 mile(s) from Chelan,
- 107.3 mile(s) from Seattle,
- 118.8 mile(s) from Tri Cities,
- 172.9 mile(s) from Spokane,
- 205.5 mile(s) from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
- 221 mile(s) from Portland, Oregon
- 241.6 mile(s) from Vancouver, British Columbia
- 1.00 mile(s) from Central Washington University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 2.50 mile(s) from Yakima River, hunting and fishing
- 3.00 mile(s) from The Canyon, Yakima River fly fishing
- 8.00 mile(s) from hiking
- 15.00 mile(s) from snowmobiling
- 22.00 mile(s) from Manastash Metric Bike
- 40.00 mile(s) from Blewett/I90 SnoPark
- 50.00 mile(s) from downhill skiing
- Looking for an Ellensburg hotel with great dining options? The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites is near a variety of wonderful restaurants.
- 1 mile(s) from Daily Bread Mercantile, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, open 8:00a.m. - 5:30 p.m Mon-Fri a family owned and operated bakery, deli, and bulk foods business, in Ellensburg, Washington. It was created from a desire to provide fresh baked goods, specialty foods, deli meats and cheeses to the community. Our principles will ALWAYS be honesty, integrity, a fair price for our products, and downright old fashion hospitality and friendship!
- 0.10 mile(s) from Road House Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open Tuesday-Thursday 11:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m., Lounge is open when restaurant is open.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Fiesta En Jalisco, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, open Friday- Saturday 10:30 a.m.- 10:30 p.m., Monday - Thursday 10:30 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. Great Margarita specials.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Golden Dragon, bar/lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m.- 9:30 p.m. buffet is served Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- 1.24 mile(s) from Palace Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, restaurant is open 6:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. and the Lounge is open 11:00 a.m.- 2:00 a.m. People that live in Ellensburg say it is the best place to go for great food and a good time.
- 1.16 mile(s) from Valley Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, open 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. daily. In 1938 the cafe was remodeled and designed the best Art Deco restaurants. If you want a blast from the past this is it.
- 1.16 mile(s) from Pearl's on Pearl, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, open 4:oo p.m. Monday through Saturday. Great atmosphere and live music. Fresh ingredients and local produce.
- 0.02 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 5:00 a.m.- 12:00 a.m. Monday - Thursday, 5:00 a.m.- 1:00 a.m. Friday - Sunday Breakfast served until 12:00 p.m.
- 0.04 mile(s) from Arby's, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. and until 11:00 p.m. on Friday-Sunday.
- 0.04 mile(s) from Taco Bell, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. Sunday - Thursday and 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sen, bar/lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, open 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. for lunch and 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. for dinner daily.
- 1.20 mile(s) from Buzz Inn Steak House, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, restaurant hours 6:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m. and the bar is 11:00 a.m.- Midnight. It has a famous peanut bar.
- 1.23 mile(s) from Starlight Lounge, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, open 11:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. for lunch and 5:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. for dinner during the week. The bar is open 11:00 a.m.- 2:00 a.m. It brings the city to a country town. It is modern in taste but relazed in atmosphere and service.
- 1.23 mile(s) from Rodeo City BBQ, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.24 mile(s) from Sugar Thai Cuisine, bar/lounge, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ellensburg Pasta Company, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.84 mile(s) from Brooklyn's Pizzaria, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, open 11:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. daily. Open until midnight on Wednesdays for open mic night and beer specials.
- 2.60 mile(s) from Wings Central, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, open 11:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m. daily and until 9:00 p.m. on Sundays. A great place for wings and have 101 options for beers.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open Monday - Thursday 6:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday 6:00 a.m.- 11:00 p.m., and Sunday 7:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Spurs, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 6:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m. Daily. Has a breakfast buffet.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Bar 14 Ranch House, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 6:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m. daily.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Ellensburg. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Art Walk Wander around Downtown Ellensburg through galleries open from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Farmers Market Fresh food and produce for sale on Fourth Street in Ellensburg starting at 9 a.m.
Watershed at the Gorge Attend this outdoor country music festival at the Gorge Amphitheater. Times vary.
Arcade Fire at the Gorge Watch the indie rock band take the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. Times vary.
Bruno Mars at the Gorge Visit the critically acclaimed amphitheater to see Bruno Mars. Times vary.
Cruisin' Kittitas and Burnouts Enjoy live music, good beer, and beautiful cars. Cars start to line up along Main Street at 8 a.m.
Downtown Sidewalk Sale Stroll through over 15 different stores open for this event in Downtown Ellensburg. Doors open at 9 a.m.
Jack Johnson at the Gorge Jack Johnson takes the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. The show starts at 6:30 p.m.
Dave Matthews Dave Matthews takes the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. The show starts at 6 p.m.
Rodeo Weekend Enjoy a weekend full of exciting rodeo events. Events start at 11 a.m.
Carnivores Tour at the Gorge Visit the critically acclaimed amphitheater for this exciting musical event. Music starts at 6:30 p.m.
Paint Ellensburg Participate in the auction for artwork and unique experiences starting at 4:30 p.m. in the Sue Lombard rooms on Central Washington University campus.
Buskers in the Burg Ellensburg's fall festival in Historic Downtown. Event times vary.
Rascal Rodeo Watch these special athletes as they participate in rodeo events at the Bloom Pavilion. Events start at 9 a.m.
Film Festival Films chosen from submissions across multiple genres.
Clymer Rendezvous A local fundraiser for the Clymer Museum of Art in Ellensburg. It starts at 5:30 p.m.
Downtown Trick or Treat Trick or Treat around Downtown Ellensburg from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Hearthstone Bazaar Join Ellensburg locals at this annual event taking place at the Hearthstone Cottage.
Yakima Symphony Orchestra Concert Listen to the beautiful music of the Yakima Symphony Orchestra at the Capitol Theatre. The music starts at 7:30 p.m.
A Grange Bazaar Enjoy the handmade crafts and other goodies at the Swauk Teanaway Grange. Doors open at 9 a.m.
Veterans Day Parade Watch in Downtown Ellensburg to watch this patriotic event. It all starts at 10 a.m.
December 12, 2014
Girl's Night Out
Get pampered and enjoy shopping around Downtown Ellensburg starting at 5 p.m.
Central Washington University Red Curtain Revue
Listen as theater students perform Broadway hits in the Milo Smith Tower Theatre at 7:30 p.m.
Moments to Remember
A local tradition where kids can meet Santa, join in scavenger hunts, and watch the parade in Downtown Ellensburg. Event times vary.
Cookies with Santa Bring the little ones to share cookies with St. Nick in Downtown Ellensburg.
5 Days of Christmas Canyon River Ranch hosts five days of festivities. Event times vary.
Central Washington University Ware Fair Enjoy handmade crafts and trinkets along with holiday festivities at Central Washington University. Festivities start at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University: A Christmas Carol Theater students perform the classic Christmas play. Show times vary per day.
Kids Bird House Build at Knudson's Kids get to build and decorate a bird house at Knudson Lumber. Starts at 9 a.m.
Snowball Drop for Prices Catch your "snowball" for special prizes in Rotary Pavilion at 10 a.m.
Breakfast with Santa Visit the Children's Activity Museum so they can have breakfast with the big guy at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University Symphony Orchestra Concert Attend the McIntyre Music Building Concert Hall to listen to beautiful music for the evening. Music begins at 4 p.m.
Friend a Tree of Love Celebrate the life of a past loved one with us at the Ellensburg Public Library at 6 p.m.
Teddy Bear Tea Join Mr. and Mrs. Claus for tea at Kelleher Motor at 11 a.m.
Holidays at Improv Enjoy a dinner while listening to great comedy in Downtown Ellensburg. Show starts at 5 p.m.
Cocoa Stroll Stroll around Downtown Ellensburg and look at the Christmas decorations. 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Elves Gift Making Workshop Kids get to make and wrap gifts to take home to put under the tree. It begins at 1 p.m.
Winter Beer Festival Join in on one of Seattle’s favorite winter beer festivals. Venues and times vary.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean