BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn
1614 N 1st Street, Yakima, WA 98901-1704
Phone: 509/453-8898 | Fax: 509/453-8874 | 75 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
If your idea of a dreamy escape involves golfing, fruit orchards and endless wine tastings, our Yakima hotel is close to it all.
Enjoy the laid back atmosphere that only Yakima Valley Wine Country can provide. At our hotel, guests truly get away from it all but still enjoy all the modern conveniences. Right off I-82, it's easy to get to our property, whether you're here for sporting events, tournaments or to visit the vineyards. Close to tasting rooms, you're sure to pick up a new favorite bottle when exploring the region.
Enjoy a full hot breakfast each morning when staying at our hotel. Our breakfast buffet features hot waffles, sausage and eggs, biscuits and gravy, sweet pastries and fruits, a selection of cereal and yogurt, plus 100% Arabica coffee. Before heading out for an event at the Sun Dome or the Fairgrounds, a hearty American breakfast is just what guests need to kick off a great day. No matter what adventure is ahead, our friendly staff makes sure each morning starts wonderfully.
Our hotel is also a favorite for many business travelers, including those with the Department of Ecology. General Electric, Siemens, Kroger, and the Department of Wildlife also regularly bring guests to our property. A 24-hour pool and hot tub, luxurious bedding, quiet rooms and plenty of space make for an idyllic home away from home when you're here for a longer stay. Whether it's a weekend getaway or an extended stay, we always go the extra mile to make you as comfortable as possible.
Is there anymore we can do to make your stay at our hotel better? Just ask, and we'll always do everything possible to make it happen. We're committed to your full satisfaction during your entire stay.
Book a spacious room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn today and enjoy a relaxing vacation!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, hot items such as scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits, gravy and omelets.
- Indoor pool heated 24-hours
- Hot tub 24 hour
- Multilingual staff, English and Spanish
- Business center, free use of computer with high-speed Internet access
- Audio/visual equipment
- Fax services
- Exercise facility, 24-hour treadmill, bicycle and elliptical machines available for your use.
- Stationary bike
- Cable or satellite television
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Ice/vending machines, first floor and second floor
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Fax machine
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Express check in
- Express check out
- 100% Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extended stay options
- Restaurant and lounge, adjacent
- High-speed Internet access
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus lincoln inn in Yakima.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus lincoln inn in Yakima, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.622704 / Latitude: -120.512273
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Highway 82 East. Take Exit 31B, head south on North First Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn is on the right hand side of the street.
From: Interstate 90. Take Interstate 82 East to Yakima then take Exit 31B. Head south on North First Street, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn is located three blocks down on the right side.
From: Highway 12. Take the North First Street Exit. Head south on North First Street, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn is located three blocks down on the right side.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Central Washington State Fair has been celebrating agricultural events in the Washington Cascade region and state of Washington, since 1894. Held on 135 acres in Yakima, fair fans enjoy the farming and horticulture events, competitions and activities at this annual event.
As with most state fairs, there are plenty of exciting carnival rides, delicious food to eat and games to play too. The concerts, grandstand shows, wine shop and garden, beer garden, cooking shows and contests round out the activities at this fun-filled, nine-day fair. Stay close to the action as a guest of Best Western hotels and enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
Mt. Rainier National Park, in the Washington Cascades, was established in 1899, as the fifth national park in America. The 14,000 foot Mount Rainier stratovolcano is the focal point in the park, along with its 25 major glaciers. Lace up your hiking boots for trekking along the 93-mile Wonderland Trail that encircles Mount Rainier or bring your climbing gear for incredible mountain climbing. Enjoy a scenic drive through this 368 square-mile park to visit Paradise, one of the most popular places in the park.
Take time to learn about this magnificent park by attending one of the ranger-led programs including, campfire programs, talks, guided walks and guided snowshoe walks. Discussions on the ecology, wildlife, geology and park history are among the topics. After a day of exploration, rest comfortably in a Best Western guest room in Ellensburg or Yakima.
Playing to nearly 6,000 yards, Suntides Golf Course is an ideal way to spend an afternoon in Yakima. As you plan out your next trek through the Washington Cascades, be sure to book a tee time for this 18-hole golf extravaganza. Because the area features nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, you're sure to find just the tee time you're hoping for.
Opened in 1965 and designed by Joe Greer, Suntides Golf Course yields challenging and fun play, with stunning views of central Washington. Suntides Golf Course is easily located just off of Highway 12, and it sports a 66.4 course rating, along with a slope rating of 110.
Set on US Highway 12, the White Pass Ski Area is located within the Washington Cascades in south-central Washington – just 50 miles west of Yakima. Featuring a 2,000-foot vertical drop, and a top elevation of 6,500 feet, White Pass offers 45 runs across 1,400 skiable acres.
White Pass Washington is open daily from 8:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. during the ski season, and featuring night skiing during the holiday season. Ski through the Wenatchee National Forest at the White Pass Nordic Center, and enjoy two onsite terrain parks.
Established in 1952, the Yakima Valley Museum is located in the Yakima Valley – set in the Cascades region of southern Washington. A must-see during your time in Yakima, this 65,000-square-foot cultural center showcases the vast, valley history.
Yakima Valley Museum exhibits range from natural history and Native American heritage, to pioneer days and Yakima’s industry. Don’t miss the 1930s-era Museum Soda Fountain, stop by the Yakima Valley Museum Shop, and bring the kids in for the Story Time at The Museum! event.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1 mile(s) from Greenway Park, Excellent walking and running trails along the Yakima river.
- 2 mile(s) from Barrel House
- 2 mile(s) from Downtown Yakima
- 2 mile(s) from Capitol Theater, Various entertainment shows, concerts and symphony performances.
- 2 mile(s) from Yakima Cinemas
- 3 mile(s) from Yakima Regional Hospital
- 3 mile(s) from Seasons Performance Hall, Event and concert hall
- 3 mile(s) from Donatelia Winery
- 3 mile(s) from Kana Winery
- 3.2 mile(s) from Yakima Convention Center
- 4 mile(s) from Sun Dome, Several events are held here annually such as sports tournaments, tradeshows, concerts and more.
- 4 mile(s) from Desert Hills Winery
- 4.53 mile(s) from Yakima Speedway, Racetrack
- 5 mile(s) from Central Washington Agriculture Center
- 5 mile(s) from Yakima Valley Museum
- 5 mile(s) from Yakima Memorial Hospital
- 10 mile(s) from Yakima Valley Mall
- 10 mile(s) from Sagelands
- 14 mile(s) from Windy Point Winery
- 20 mile(s) from Toppenash Murals, Yakima National Cultural Heritage Center and Casino
- 22 mile(s) from Bonair Winery
- 24 mile(s) from Wineglass Cellars
- 2 mile(s) from Antique Mall
- 2 mile(s) from City Center, Shopping
- 2 mile(s) from Valley Mall, Shopping center
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.00 mile(s) from Selah
- 5.00 mile(s) from Naches
- 7.00 mile(s) from Moxee
- 10.00 mile(s) from Union Gap
- 15.00 mile(s) from Wapato
- 20.00 mile(s) from Zillah
- 20.00 mile(s) from Toppenish
- 25.00 mile(s) from Granger
- 30.00 mile(s) from Sunnyside
- 36.00 mile(s) from Ellensburg
- 42.00 mile(s) from Cle Elun
- 4.19 mile(s) from Yakima Community College
- 10 mile(s) from Heritage College
- 10 mile(s) from Perry Technical Institute
- 35 mile(s) from Central Washington University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1 mile(s) from Yakima Valley Wineries, There are 144 Wineries in the Yakima Valley
- 2 mile(s) from Yakima Speedway
- 0.50 mile(s) from New York Teriyaki, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Tuesday thru Saturday 7:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m., 509-453-7500
- 0.50 mile(s) from Gasperetti's, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Monday thru Friday 11:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M. Lunch Monday thru Saturday 5:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M. Dinner Monday thru Saturday 3:00 P.M.-10:00 P.M. Bar/Lounge
- 0.50 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Sun thru Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Friday thru Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., 509-575-3640
- 0.50 mile(s) from Goodies, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Sunday thru Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Friday thru Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., 509-494-7240
- 1.00 mile(s) from Red Robin, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 am to 11:00 p.m., 509-453-1644
- 1.50 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Sunday thru Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Friday thru Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., 509-457-0485
- 2.00 mile(s) from The Depot, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Tuesday thru Thursday, 509-469-4400
- 2.00 mile(s) from Santiago's, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Lunch served Monday thru Friday 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and dinner served at 5:00 p.m. Closed on Sundays. 253-804-5588
- 3.00 mile(s) from Greystone Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Monday thru Saturday evenings, weekdays 4:00 p.m. and Saturdays 5:00 p.m., 509-248-9801
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lincoln Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Yakima. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
53rd Annual Clark College Jazz Festival Come out to Clark College in Vancouver and listen as over 60 middle schools and high schools compete in this annual competition. Performance times vary per day.
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
Held near Mount Vernon, the Skagit Valley celebrates the oncoming of spring with millions of tulips bursting into bloom. Enjoy drive tours, farm tours, and refreshing sights.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean