- HOTEL INFORMATION
- SPECIALS & PACKAGES
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites
8326 Quinault Drive NE, Lacey, WA 98516-5831
Phone: 360/456-5655 Fax: 360/456-5255 85 Rooms
Check In Time: 3:00 PM Check Out: 12:00 AM Reservations
Located within walking distance to area stores and restaurants, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites is the perfect place to stay while in town. Guests will also enjoy easy access to the Regional Athletic Complex,(RAC) and year-round events and activities at Skyhawk Park, both just one mile away. For those interested in taking a quick day trip, the Washington State Capital is only minutes away, and the Pacific Coast is just 60 miles away - making this Lacey Best Western your gateway to the Pacific Coast Highway - and Canada is only about a three-hour car ride away. There's no end to what you can see and do while staying at this Lacey hotel.
Inside this charming, 100% non-smoking Lacey, Washington hotel, guests can indulge in comfort with impeccably clean and spacious rooms and suites, each complete with pillow-top mattresses and all the comforts of home. Plus, start each morning off right with a complimentary deluxe full hot breakfast before enjoying other amenities available at this Thurston County hotel, like a heated indoor pool & hot tub, fitness center, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, guest laundry facilities and guest parking. And for guests' convenience, Cabela's® is right next door.
Here on business? The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites also offers a 24-hour business center, with fax, printer, and scanner services, and a great location near Lacey Industrial area, the Ft. Lewis/McChord Bases, the state capitol and more. Evergreen State College and Saint Martin's University are also nearby, making this Lacey hotel the perfect place to stay while visiting students or touring campus.
No matter what you're traveling to the Lacey, Washington area for, there's only one place to stay while visiting - the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites. Book your stay today to save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee, hours 6:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. daily
- Indoor pool, heated
- Hot tub
- Exercise facilities, Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Stair stepper, elliptical machine
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish and Korean)
- Guest laundry, coin operated
- Dry cleaning same day available
- Express check in, upon request
- Express check out, upon request
- Late check out, upon request
- Safe deposit box at front desk
- Cable or satellite television, with free HBO® movie channel
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center 24-hour
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Meeting room, large meeting room (1,147 sq. ft.) accommodates up to 120 people theatre style.
- Banquet facilities
- Physically challenged facilities, grab bars
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines, located on first & third floors
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary newspaper at front desk
- Storage space
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus lacey inn & suites in Lacey.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus lacey inn & suites in Lacey, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.061665 / Latitude: -122.762275
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. From Interstate 5 take Exit 111 Hawks Prairie, at the stop light turn left onto Marvin Road, go through one stop light, get into left hand lane. At second stop light turn left onto Quinault Drive NE and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites is on the left.
From: The south. From Interstate 5 take Exit 111 for WA-510 East/Marvin Road South. At first fork stay to the right, at second fork stay to the left. Follow the road to the roundabout and take the second exit from the roundabout. Go to stop light, stay in the middle lane and continue straight through the stop light on Quinault Drive NE. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites is on the left.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Olympic National Park is comprised of glaciated mountains, rainforests and a rugged coastal region, covering over 900,000 acres of land, in the Puget Sound area. This diverse park was established in 1938 by President Franklin Roosevelt and has been a World Heritage Site since 1981. 95 percent of the park is designated as "Olympic Wilderness", the largest wilderness area in the state.
Lace up your hiking boots for trekking along one of the park's great hikes to experience this wonderful wilderness. View the breathtaking waterfalls, flora, wildlife and rain forests. Schedule plenty of time to see it all. Kick up your feet in a comfortable Best Western guest room in nearby Lacey, and prepare for another fun-filled day in this incredible park.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Hawks Prairie Casino
- 3.40 mile(s) from Lacey Museum
- 3.58 mile(s) from Regal Cinemas Martin, Regal Martin Village Stadium 16 & IMAX®
- 4.68 mile(s) from Medicine Creek Winery, we are a boutique winery located on a farm in the Nisqually Valley, near Olympia, Washington. The farm is the head waters for the Medicine Creek and the creek eventually joins with the McCallister Creek and then into Puget Sound.
- 6.12 mile(s) from Hurricane Ridge Winery, the grapes that make our wine come from the great viticultural areas of Washington State. We ferment our grapes in small lots to retain the true aromas and flavors of the great vineyards of Red Mountain, Columbia Valley and Walla Walla Valley.
- 7.34 mile(s) from Yashiro Japanese Gardens, the garden represents a joint effort of the Olympia-Yashiro Sister City Association and the City of Olympia. The garden is symbolic of the ties between Olympia and Yashiro, Japan. The park features picnic areas and public art.
- 7.42 mile(s) from East Bay Waterfront, located on Puget Sound in Olympia, offers views of the sound.
- 7.65 mile(s) from Bigelow House Museum, is dedicated to preserving and interpreting the early history of Olympia and Washington Territory. It is the oldest residence in Olympia, Washington, and one of the earliest still standing in the Pacific Northwest.
- 7.69 mile(s) from State Capitol Campus, and Legislative Building Gift Center. A large selection of gift items promoting Washington state
- 7.70 mile(s) from Priest Point Park, the park is made up of 314 acres of pure nature with on mile of saltwater shoreline.
- 7.96 mile(s) from Heritage Park Fountain, grab your swimsuit and let's go splashing! 47 dancing water spouts.
- 7.99 mile(s) from Henderson Inlet, Henderson Inlet-Woodward Bay features songbirds, shorebirds, eagles, bats, and herons, one of the biggest populations in the state nest at Woodward Bay National Resources Conservation Area. The park consists of shoreline, wetland, and second-growth forest.
- 8.16 mile(s) from Percival Landing, is one of Olympia's three waterfront parks and is located on the east side of Budd Bay on the southern most tip of Puget Sound.
- 8.75 mile(s) from Tumwater Falls Park, the Park is part of the Tumwater Historic District and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- 11.09 mile(s) from Joint Ft. Lewis McChord, JBLM is a joint military base of the United States Army and Air Force located in Pierce and Thurston Counties in the U.S. state of Washington.
- 11.50 mile(s) from Olympia Flight Museum, is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and flying of vintage aircraft. The museum was founded with the goal of bringing people together to relive, recollect, and learn about aviation history. Our mission is to deliver the sights, sounds, smells, and excitement of flight to every museum visitor.
- 17.98 mile(s) from Wolf Haven, provides sanctuary for displaced, captive-born wolves, promote wolf restoration in historic ranges and educate the public about the value of all wildlife.
- 21.12 mile(s) from Monarch Sculpture Park, Monarch Sculpture Park features over 100 different sculptures in an outdoor setting. The park is run by a non-profit artist's cooperative.
- 21.51 mile(s) from Mima Mounds, Mounds upon mounds, most six-to-eight-feet tall, spread uniformly across hundreds of prairie acres
- 76.00 mile(s) from Mt Rainier National Park, Mount Rainier established on 02 March 1899, contains vast expanses of pristine old-growth forests, subalpine flower meadows, spectacular alpine scenery, and great opportunity for stimulating outdoor activities. Mount Rainier National Park is the fifth oldest national park in the United States. The park has the greatest single-peak glacial system in the United States. Glaciers radiate from the summit and slopes of the 14,411 foot volcano.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Costco, member only warehouse
- 0.10 mile(s) from The Home Depot, home improvement store
- 0.10 mile(s) from Best Buy, electronics store
- 0.10 mile(s) from Safeway, grocery store
- 0.10 mile(s) from Whole Sale Sports, sporting goods
- 0.10 mile(s) from Office Max
- 0.10 mile(s) from Dollar Tree
- 0.10 mile(s) from Radio Shack, electronics
- 0.10 mile(s) from Shell Gas Station
- 0.10 mile(s) from Chevron, gas station
- 1.00 mile(s) from Big Lots, household goods, toys, furniture, etc.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Big 5 Sporting Goods
- 1.00 mile(s) from NW Harley Davidson, motorcycle & accessories
- 1.00 mile(s) from Walmart®, household, clothing, grocery, pharmacy, pet, etc.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Walgreens, pharmacy
- 1.00 mile(s) from Rite Aid, pharmacy
- 1.00 mile(s) from Americas Mattress
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pearl Vision, eyeglasses
- 1.00 mile(s) from Great Clips, hair salon
- 1.00 mile(s) from AM Cleaners, dry cleaners
- 1.30 mile(s) from Ship Wreck Beads, world's largest selection of beads & beading accessories
- 2.00 mile(s) from Les Schwab, tire shop
- 2.00 mile(s) from Grocery Outlet
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hair Masters, hair salon
- 2.00 mile(s) from 76 Gas Station
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 7.34 mile(s) from Olympia
- 7.70 mile(s) from DuPont
- 8.30 mile(s) from Tumwater
- 13.00 mile(s) from Steilacoom
- 13.90 mile(s) from Yelm
- 15.75 mile(s) from McKenna
- 16.7 mile(s) from Lakewood
- 18.10 mile(s) from Parkland
- 20.78 mile(s) from Roy
- 21.00 mile(s) from Tenino
- 21.41 mile(s) from University Place
- 23.60 mile(s) from Tacoma
- 26.50 mile(s) from Rochester
- 27.50 mile(s) from Puyallup
- 27.53 mile(s) from McCleary
- 27.99 mile(s) from Shelton
- 31.00 mile(s) from Centralia
- 33.49 mile(s) from Federal Way
- 34.84 mile(s) from Auburn
- 39.30 mile(s) from Kent
- 45.65 mile(s) from Tukwilla
- 46.88 mile(s) from Burien
- 48.35 mile(s) from Renton
- 54.19 mile(s) from Seattle
- 0.89 mile(s) from Capitol Lumber
- 0.96 mile(s) from Olympia Kitchen Fixtures, kitchen fixtures & accessories
- 0.96 mile(s) from A1 Concrete Supplies
- 0.96 mile(s) from Gensco
- 0.97 mile(s) from Sierra Pacific Windows
- 1.00 mile(s) from Olympia Sheet Metal
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hawks Prairie Fabrication, in Lacey is a private company categorized under steel-structural manufacturers.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Right Systems Inc, providing solutions that adapt with the changing markets of our customers starts with a collaborative effort that allows you to seamlessly integrate technologies to meet your changing needs.
- 1.04 mile(s) from Federal Express, shipping center in Lacey is a private company categorized under mailing and shipping services.
- 1.04 mile(s) from Target Distribution Center, regional distribution center receives shipments of store merchandise from suppliers and ship products directly to Target stores nationwide. Today, Target operates 26 distribution centers in 21 states.
- 1.07 mile(s) from Sunbelt Rentals, offers equipment rental, tool rental, construction equipment and more.
- 1.10 mile(s) from Gtech, the world leader in gaming technology, supplies end-to-end lottery services and lottery game content. We offer world-class system design, delivery, and ongoing support operations; terminal installation and maintenance; retailer training; marketing support; field service; hotline management; telecommunications network installation, management and maintenance; and a diverse portfolio of games for each channel of distribution.
- 1.12 mile(s) from Spring Air Company, since 1926, Spring Air has been widely recognized for its innovative mattresses and sleep sets.
- 1.20 mile(s) from DISH Network Satellite TV
- 1.20 mile(s) from Western Hydro Corporation, is a one-stop shop staffed with friendly, knowledgeable people that sells quality products consisting of drilling supplies and expendables, well service equipment, water pumps and accessories, water treatment equipment and wastewater handling pumps.
- 1.12 mile(s) from Direct Buy, the leading members-only showroom and home design center that offers merchandise at manufacturer-direct prices, has opened a new full-service design showroom in Lacey
- 1.20 mile(s) from Econet Univera Aloecorp, is a company with the resources and expertise to be a global leader in revolutionizing nutrition and health.
- 1.22 mile(s) from I5 Design & Manufacture, is your retail design, manufacturing, & installation solution... all in one location.
- 1.22 mile(s) from Mutual Material, for over a century Mutual Materials has been the leading manufacturer and distributor of masonry and hardscape products in the Pacific Northwest.
- 1.22 mile(s) from Earth Friendly Products
- 1.23 mile(s) from RT London, higher education & GSA hospitality
- 1.24 mile(s) from ACS A Xerox Company, call center for various companies
- 1.71 mile(s) from WA Sheriff & Police Chief, Washington association of sheriffs & police chiefs
- 1.00 mile(s) from South Puget Sound Community College at Hawks Prairie Center
- 3.62 mile(s) from St. Martin's University
- 9.04 mile(s) from South Puget Sound Community College Main Campus
- 13.60 mile(s) from Evergreen State College
- 16.71 mile(s) from Clover Park Tech College
- 18.89 mile(s) from Pacific Lutheran College
- 24.63 mile(s) from Tacoma Community College, excellence. Innovation. Diversity. You'll find these and more at Tacoma Community College.
- 24.75 mile(s) from Evergreen St College Tacoma
- 30.67 mile(s) from Centralia College, welcome to Centralia College, the oldest continuously operating community college in the state of Washington. Founded in 1925, the college has a rich heritage of professional, technical, transfer, and basic skills programs serving the community.
- 41.51 mile(s) from Green River Community College, named after the river that winds through most of its service area, Green River Community College is a two-year public college in Washington state that offers degrees and certificates in academic and professional and technical programs, as well as courses in continuing education and developmental education.
- 52.97 mile(s) from Olympic College
- 54.27 mile(s) from Seattle University of Theology, is dedicated to educating the whole person, to professional formation, and to empowering leaders for a just and humane world.
- 54.68 mile(s) from Seattle Central Community College, is located on Capitol Hill, the vibrant urban center of Seattle life. We are an educational home for our students, a leadership incubator for our community and an economic catalyst for our state and beyond. Since 1966, the college has served the higher education and workforce training needs of more than 500,000 students. Seattle Central is committed to creating a learning environment that is accessible, diverse, responsive, and innovative.
- 54.70 mile(s) from University of Washington
- 56.00 mile(s) from Cornish College of Arts, is a four-year college offering a Bachelor of Music degree and Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in art, dance, design, theater, and performance production. We encourage students to exchange ideas, to experiment - find their unique artistic voices and share them with us in ways both innovative and traditional.
- 57.89 mile(s) from Seattle Pacific University, is a place where 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students gain a superb education grounded on the gospel of Jesus Christ and the tools to influence the world for good. Outstanding scholarship and thoughtful faith is a powerful combination that brings about change in the lives of graduates, and in the people and communities they go on to serve.
- 59.34 mile(s) from South Seattle Community College
- 64.00 mile(s) from Lake WA Tech College, originally Lake Washington Vocational Technical Institute, the college began serving the greater Eastside in 1949. Beginning with only a sewing course, the institute grew steadily to include vocational programs in trade and industry, office technology, distributive and marketing education, medical, consumer and homemaking education, adult education, community service and community education classes.
- 67.13 mile(s) from Cascadia Community College, Cascadia’s approach to teaching is based on research showing how students really learn. It prepares you for active lifelong learning in a global context, whether your program is in a technical field, business, or the liberal arts. Working in small groups, you’ll develop the ability to communicate effectively, solve problems, make decisions, and interact with others with diverse viewpoints.
- 69.94 mile(s) from Edmonds Community College, is a leader in providing quality opportunities for learning and service, responding to the dynamic needs of our diverse community.
- 73.80 mile(s) from Lower Columbia College, Since 1976, the Lower Columbia College Foundation has supported the College's efforts to strengthen the community through education, and to improve our collective quality of life. Investing in Lower Columbia College through the Foundation benefits everyone by expanding opportunities for personal and professional success, and creating a better-prepared workforce to fuel a healthy economy.
- 107 mile(s) from Washington State University Vancouver, key to WSU Vancouver's mission of teaching, research and service is providing access to a world-class education in partnership with the communities we serve.
- 112 mile(s) from Clark College
- 117 mile(s) from Skagit Valley Community College
- 142 mile(s) from Western Washington University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 1.10 mile(s) from Marvin Rd Golf & Batting
- 2.00 mile(s) from Regional Athletic Complex
- 2.50 mile(s) from Nisqually Wildlife Refuge
- 2.53 mile(s) from Schilter Family Farm
- 3.00 mile(s) from Skyhawk-Bucknell Park, continues to run softball and baseball leagues as well as rent fields 12 months a year. The park is known for the well-maintained fields and friendly atmosphere. Over 4,000 games a year are played at Skyhawk Park, including State and Regional Championship Tournaments.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Charlie Safari, fantastic fun! We feature an indoor safari-themed family fun center with 22,000 sq. ft. of entertainment with the whole family in mind!
- 3.20 mile(s) from Hawks Prairie Golf Course, the 18-hole "Woodlands" course at The Golf Club At Hawks Prairie facility in Lacey, Washington features 7,170 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. The course rating is 75.1 and it has a slope rating of 138 on Blue grass. Woodlands golf course opened in 1995. Oki Golf manages this facility.
- 4.47 mile(s) from Laser Fun Zone, is the South Sound's state of the art laser tag arena with more than 4200 square feet of excitement.
- 5.14 mile(s) from Tolmie State Park, is a 105-acre marine day-use park with 1,800 feet of saltwater shoreline on Puget Sound. This forested park is on Nisqually Beach, a few miles from Olympia, the state's capital city. The park offers a variety of beachside activities and an underwater park that contains an artificial reef built in cooperation with scuba divers.
- 6.20 mile(s) from Rutledge Corn Maze, Washington's haunted houses, pumpkin patch, corn mazes, u-pick orchards, Halloween costume stores and other Washington Halloween fun.
- 7.30 mile(s) from Capitol City Golf Course, Access Golf prides its self on providing excellent customer service with quality care. As an Access Golf Course, Capitol City is undergoing wonderful changes. Come in and experience the new atmosphere at Capitol City Golf Club.
- 7.47 mile(s) from Hands on Children's Museum, provides creative learning through fun, interactive exhibits and programs for children, families and school groups. The programs and participatory exhibits are designed specifically to encourage interaction and inquiry, as well as participation from the entire family. It is a fantastic way for connectivity between the children and families, learning together and playing together in an exciting and interesting environment.
- 7.90 mile(s) from Indian Summer Golf Course, commitment and customer service excellence can be found among all of our team members. We emphasize the importance of treating customers and one another with respect, because our goal is to deliver the ultimate golf experience. Come join our team!
- Adjacent to Hawks Prairie Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, featuring a great menu with sizzling new items and all the original favorites. Hours Sunday - Wednesday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Thursday, Friday & Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Ram Restaurant & Brewery, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, some menu items include burgers, steaks, seafood, salads, much more. Restaurant hours Sunday-Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Friday, Saturday 11:00 a.m. -11:00 p.m. Bar hours Sunday-Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Friday, Saturday 11:00 a.m. -Midnight.
- 0.10 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Taco Time, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Panera Bread, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Panera Bread bakery-cafes bring the tradition of freshly baked artisan bread to neighborhoods in cities throughout the country.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Burger King, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Round Table Pizza, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Cold Stone Creamery, ice cream/dessert, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Cold Stone Creamery offers the ultimate ice cream experience. Ice cream, ice cream cakes, shakes, and smoothies the way you want it.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Panda Express, fast food, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, from traditional Chinese favorites to fresh new taste creations.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Quiznos, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Quiznos offer toasty sandwiches, fresh salads, and delicious soups.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Jamba Juice, snack bar, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Jamba Juice is the category-defining leader in healthy blended beverages, juices, and good-for-you snacks.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Taco Del Mar, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, whether it's a mondo burrito, rippin' fish tacos, nachos, enchiladas or any other made-to-order item, Taco Del Mar guarantees the quality, freshness and taste of every item we serve.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Cutters Point Coffee, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, stop by and enjoy our handcrafted coffee.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Super Buffet, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Sushi Go Round, fast food, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Puerto Vallarta, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, authentic, fresh and delicious Mexican foods, colorful decor and friendly staff make you feel as if you’ve been transported across the border. Puerto Vallarta boasts an atmosphere that’s warm and inviting. And it's delicious fare, made with special herbs and spices, is prepared by chefs experienced in the most creative dishes from different regions of Mexico.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Starbucks®, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Papa Murphy's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, handmade fresh. Choose your favorite Papa Murphy's pizza or create your own custom pizza - get exactly what you want. Then we'll make your pizza fresh right before your eyes with the finest ingredients. You take it and Bake it.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Mocha Magic, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 0.10 mile(s) from Happy Teriyaki, fast food, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mayan Mexican Restaurant, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, there is no better way to enjoy an outstanding Authentic Mexican meal without feeling at home. We take the service that we provide very seriously, to ensure that every customer will feel at home when visiting one of the locations in a family style matter. In preparation, I have used my aunt's recipes and created a delicious flavor with a little spice to satisfy my customers.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Jack in the Box, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Subway®, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Japanese Steak House, full service, Japanese, open for: dinner, with both quality and variety, the menu includes favorites such as New York steak, chicken teriyaki and scallop. We make sure your meal is as enjoyable as possible, with all meals seasoned and grilled right before your eyes. A wide range of wine and cocktails await you to complement the dishes.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Lacey. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2013 America's Classic Jazz Festival
12 jazz bands, dance floors and dance lessons at four venues across Lacey.
Start at Lake Padden Park, Bellingham, WA. The swim starts from the swim area at Lake Padden. The bike is hilly on paved city and county roads. The run is one or two (depending on your division) counter-clockwise laps around Lake Padden.
2013 Tacoma Freedom Fair
Complete with an airshow and fireworks display, the fun goes all day on the fourth of July at the Ruston Way Waterfront in Tacoma.
2013 Ironman 70.3 Lake Stevens
Swim, bike and run through a scenic course that loops through the hills and countryside East of Everett.
The singer-songwriter has gone from young go-getter to bona fide pop princess all before the age of 24. She'll be joined by Ed Sheeran, not to mention thousands of adoring fans, at the Tacoma Dome at 7:00 P.M.
Since winning American Idol, the country star has continued to release chart-topping hits to become one of pop's biggest acts. Fans will sing along at the Washington State Fair Event Center beginning at 7:30 PM.
The hit maker got his start in the underground hip hop world before his voice became stuck in the heads of men, women and children worldwide via the Gnarls Barkley hit, "Crazy" – and his solo efforts have proven just as successful. He performs at the Washington State Fair Event Center in Puyallup at 7:30 P.M.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean