BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites
8326 Quinault Drive NE, Lacey, WA 98516-5831
Phone: 360/456-5655 | Fax: 360/456-5255 | 85 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Located within walking distance to area stores and restaurants, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites is the perfect place to stay while in town. Guests will also enjoy easy access to the Regional Athletic Complex,(RAC) and year-round events and activities at Skyhawk Park, both just one mile away. For those interested in taking a quick day trip, the Washington State Capital is only minutes away, and the Pacific Coast is just 60 miles away - making this Lacey Best Western your gateway to the Pacific Coast Highway - and Canada is only about a three-hour car ride away. There's no end to what you can see and do while staying at this Lacey hotel.
Inside this charming, 100% non-smoking Lacey, Washington hotel, guests can indulge in comfort with impeccably clean and spacious rooms and suites, each complete with pillow-top mattresses and all the comforts of home. Plus, start each morning off right with a complimentary deluxe full hot breakfast before enjoying other amenities available at this Thurston County hotel, like a heated indoor pool & hot tub, fitness center, wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, guest laundry facilities and guest parking. And for guests' convenience, Cabela's® is right next door.
Here on business? The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites also offers a 24-hour business center, with fax, printer, and scanner services, and a great location near Lacey Industrial area, the Ft. Lewis/McChord Bases, the state capitol and more. Evergreen State College and Saint Martin's University are also nearby, making this Lacey hotel the perfect place to stay while visiting students or touring campus.
No matter what you're traveling to the Lacey, Washington area for, there's only one place to stay while visiting - the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites. Book your stay today to save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee, hours 6:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. daily
- Indoor pool, heated
- Hot tub
- Exercise facilities, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Stair stepper, elliptical machine
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish and Korean)
- Guest laundry, coin operated
- Dry cleaning same day available
- Express check in, upon request
- Express check out, upon request
- Late check out, if available, upon request
- Safe deposit box at front desk
- Cable or satellite television, with free HBO® movie channel
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center 24-hour
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services
- Meeting room, large meeting room (1,147 sq. ft.) accommodates up to 120 people theatre style.
- Banquet facilities
- Physically challenged facilities, grab bars
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines, located on first & third floors
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary newspaper at front desk
- Storage space
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus lacey inn & suites in Lacey.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus lacey inn & suites in Lacey, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.061665 / Latitude: -122.762275
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. From Interstate 5 take Exit 111 Hawks Prairie, at the stop light turn left onto Marvin Road, go through one stop light, get into left hand lane. At second stop light turn left onto Quinault Drive NE and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites is on the left.
From: The south. From Interstate 5 take Exit 111 for WA-510 East/Marvin Road South. At first fork stay to the right, at second fork stay to the left. Follow the road to the roundabout and take the second exit from the roundabout. Go to stop light, stay in the middle lane and continue straight through the stop light on Quinault Drive NE. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites is on the left.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Enjoy an afternoon with the kids on your next visit to the southern region of the Puget Sound. Check out the Hands On Children's Museum in Olympia, just north of Lacey, and right on the southern shores of the East Bay. Opened in 1987, the Hands On Children's Museum sees an average of nearly 150,000 annual visitors.
Geared to kids in the 0-11 age range, the Hands On Children's Museum houses eight different galleries, each with a unique focus. The Good For You gallery sheds light in an easy to understand way on healthy living and proper diet. The Snug Harbor is great for the really little kids, and the Outdoor Discovery Center features a hike-and-trike loop. Interestingly, the Hands On Children's Museum is known to be the first of its kind to receive three Green Globe certification for being so environmentally conscious.
As you draw up plans for your next trek into Washington, make sure you head for Lacey in the southern section of the Puget Sound region. A quaint city and sterling example of small town charms, Lacey visitors, and locals alike, often enjoy visits to the Lacey Community Center. You'll find the Lacey Community Center in the Woodland Creek Community Park.
Whether you're looking to host a small event, keep on the local goings-on, or if you're in town for a seminar, the Lacey Community Center is the place to be. A full staff of knowledgeable and helpful employees means you'll never be lost or alone at the Lacey Community Center. There's a kitchen, a banquet area, a stage, and an outdoor terrace at the Lacey Community Center. Find it between Lake Lois Park & Habitat Preserve and the Woodland Creek Community Park.
Plan you next trek through the southern crest of the Puget Sound region – be sure to visit the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge. Established in 1974, the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge covers nearly 4,000 acres of marsh, swamp, and woodlands in Olympia, just north of Lacey. It's operated and overseen by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service.
Originally created as a means to provide a habitat for migratory birds and area waterfowl, today the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge is home to protected salt marshes, mudflats, and estuaries. Throughout the year, nearly 20,000 birds from about 275 species use the grasslands and marshes for nesting and breeding.
Olympic National Park is comprised of glaciated mountains, rainforests and a rugged coastal region, covering over 900,000 acres of land, in the Puget Sound area. This diverse park was established in 1938 by President Franklin Roosevelt and has been a World Heritage Site since 1981. 95 percent of the park is designated as "Olympic Wilderness", the largest wilderness area in the state.
Lace up your hiking boots for trekking along one of the park's great hikes to experience this wonderful wilderness. View the breathtaking waterfalls, flora, wildlife and rain forests. Schedule plenty of time to see it all. Kick up your feet in a comfortable Best Western guest room in nearby Lacey, and prepare for another fun-filled day in this incredible park.
As you embark on your next trip into the Puget Sound region of Washington, be sure to visit Lacey and check out the Regional Athletic Complex. You'll find the Regional Athletic Complex just south of I-5, near Marvin Road and Steilacoom Road. You'll find a wealth of things to do at the Regional Athletic Complex – soccer, baseball, softball, and rugby fields, basketball courts, a children's play area, just to start.
There are four designated picnic areas at the regional athletic complex, ideal for your family outing or birthday party. There are concession stands at the Regional Athletic Complex, a great way to nibble after a rousing game of hoops or soccer. Due to the typically wet weather of the region, the surfaces at the RAC are all top of the line – the drainage is so good, you'll be able to keep playing even during the roughest of weather.
Established in 1895, Saint Martin's University is a private, co-ed school in Lacey, just south of the Henderson Inlet and easily accessed from I-5. With their private status and Catholic affiliation, Saint Martin's University features a smaller student body, averaging less than 2,000 undergrads and postgrads. It's one of the top private schools in the Puget Soung region.
A charming suburban campus of nearly 380 acres, Satin Martin's University lives by the school motto, "Think with heart." Originally founded as an all-boys school under the Benedictine order, Saint Martin's began offering college-level course work in 1900. It wasn't until 1940 when Saint Martin's University began granting full degrees for completed course work. In sports, the Saint Martin's University Saints compete in varied sports within the Great Northwest Athletic Conference, Division II.
Nestled between Hicks Lake and Long Lake, the Thurston County Fair Grounds are located south of the Puget Sound in the community of Lacey. Along with the neighboring Long Lake Park, the fair gounds host a variety of events throughout the year.
Naturally, the flagship event for the facility is the annual Thurston County Fair, held every summer since 1871. The grounds light up with traditional fair fun, like livestock and agriculture shows and contests, and midway rides and games.
Spanning 105 acres, Tolmie State Park is located north of Lacey on some of the southernmost shores of the Puget Sound. Visitors to the park enjoy 1,800 feet of saltwater shoreline connected to Nisqually Beach, which is lent to a variety of activities.
Thanks to an underwater park, complete with an artificial reef, SCUBA diving is a popular pastime at Tolmie State Park. Still, the park is primed for a variety of other adventures, from a splash in the Big Slough to an exploration through the park’s lush, green, wooded foliage.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Hawks Prairie Casino
- 3.40 mile(s) from Lacey Museum
- 3.58 mile(s) from Regal Cinemas Martin Village Stadium 16 & IMAX® Movie Theater
- 4.68 mile(s) from Medicine Creek Winery, a boutique winery located on a farm in the Nisqually Valley, near Olympia, Washington. The farm is the head waters for the Medicine Creek and the creek eventually joins with the McCallister Creek and then into Puget Sound.
- 6.12 mile(s) from Hurricane Ridge Winery, the grapes that make our wine come from the great viticultural areas of Washington State. We ferment our grapes in small lots to retain the true aromas and flavors of the great vineyards of Red Mountain, Columbia Valley and Walla Walla Valley.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Nisqually Red Wind Casino, has 975 electronic slot machines and numerous table games including craps, roulette, blackjack, and Keno just to name a few. They also offer plenty of dining options, including a great buffet.
- 7.34 mile(s) from Yashiro Japanese Gardens, represents a joint effort of the Olympia-Yashiro Sister City Association and the City of Olympia. The garden is symbolic of the ties between Olympia and Yashiro, Japan. The park features picnic areas and public art.
- 7.42 mile(s) from East Bay Waterfront, located on Puget Sound in Olympia, offers views of the sound.
- 7.65 mile(s) from Bigelow House Museum, is dedicated to preserving and interpreting the early history of Olympia and Washington Territory. It is the oldest residence in Olympia, Washington and one of the earliest still standing in the Pacific Northwest.
- 7.69 mile(s) from State Capitol Campus and Legislative Building Gift Center. A large selection of gift items promoting Washington State.
- 7.70 mile(s) from Priest Point Park, is made up of 314 acres of pure nature with one mile of saltwater shoreline.
- 7.96 mile(s) from Heritage Park Fountain, grab your swimsuit and let's go splashing! 47 dancing water spouts.
- 7.99 mile(s) from Henderson Inlet: Woodward Bay Natural Resources Conservation Area, features songbirds, shorebirds, eagles, bats, and herons, one of the biggest populations in the state nest here. The park consists of shoreline, wetland, and second-growth forest.
- 8.16 mile(s) from Percival Landing, is one of Olympia's three waterfront parks and is located on the east side of Budd Bay on the southern most tip of Puget Sound.
- 8.75 mile(s) from Tumwater Falls Park, is part of the Tumwater Historic District and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- 11.09 mile(s) from Joint Base Lewis-McChord, (JBLM), is a joint military base of the United States Army and Air Force located in Pierce and Thurston Counties in the U.S. State of Washington.
- 11.50 mile(s) from Olympic Flight Museum, is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and flying of vintage aircraft. The museum was founded with the goal of bringing people together to relive, recollect, and learn about aviation history. Our mission is to deliver the sights, sounds, smells, and excitement of flight to every museum visitor.
- 17.98 mile(s) from Wolf Haven, provides sanctuary for displaced, captive-born wolves, promote wolf restoration in historic ranges and educate the public about the value of all wildlife.
- 21.12 mile(s) from Monarch Sculpture Park, features over 100 different sculptures in an outdoor setting. The park is run by a non-profit artist's cooperative.
- 21.51 mile(s) from Mima Mounds, mounds upon mounds, most are six-to-eight-feet tall, spread uniformly across hundreds of prairie acres.
- 76.00 mile(s) from Mount Rainier National Park, established on March 2, 1899, contains vast expanses of pristine old-growth forests, subalpine flower meadows, spectacular alpine scenery, and great opportunity for stimulating outdoor activities. Mount Rainier National Park is the fifth oldest national park in the United States. The park has the greatest single-peak glacial system in the United States. Glaciers radiate from the summit and slopes of the 14,411 foot volcano.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Costco® Wholesale, member only warehouse.
- 0.10 mile(s) from The Home Depot®, home improvement store.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Best Buy®, electronic and appliance store.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Safeway, grocery store
- 0.10 mile(s) from OfficeMax®
- 0.10 mile(s) from Dollar Tree®
- 0.10 mile(s) from RadioShack®, electronics
- 0.10 mile(s) from Shell Gas Station
- 0.10 mile(s) from Chevron® Gas Station
- 1.00 mile(s) from Big Lots!®, household goods, toys, furniture, etc.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Big 5® Sporting Goods
- 1.00 mile(s) from NW Harley-Davidson®, motorcycles & accessories.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Walmart®, household, clothing, grocery, pharmacy, pet, etc.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cabela's® World's Foremost Outfitter
- 1.00 mile(s) from Walgreens, pharmacy and drug store.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Rite Aid Pharmacy
- 1.00 mile(s) from America's Mattress®
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pearle Vision®, eyeglasses
- 1.00 mile(s) from Great Clips®, hair salon.
- 1.00 mile(s) from AM Cleaners, dry cleaners.
- 1.30 mile(s) from Shipwreck Beads, world's largest selection of beads & beading accessories.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Les Schwab Tire Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Grocery Outlet
- 2.00 mile(s) from HairMasters, hair salon.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 7.34 mile(s) from Olympia
- 7.70 mile(s) from DuPont
- 8.30 mile(s) from Tumwater
- 13.00 mile(s) from Steilacoom
- 13.90 mile(s) from Yelm
- 15.75 mile(s) from McKenna
- 16.7 mile(s) from Lakewood
- 18.10 mile(s) from Parkland
- 20.78 mile(s) from Roy
- 21.00 mile(s) from Tenino
- 21.41 mile(s) from University Place
- 23.60 mile(s) from Tacoma
- 26.50 mile(s) from Rochester
- 27.50 mile(s) from Puyallup
- 27.53 mile(s) from McCleary
- 27.99 mile(s) from Shelton
- 31.00 mile(s) from Centralia
- 33.49 mile(s) from Federal Way
- 34.84 mile(s) from Auburn
- 39.30 mile(s) from Kent
- 45.65 mile(s) from Tukwilla
- 46.88 mile(s) from Burien
- 54.19 mile(s) from Seattle
- 48.35 mile(s) from Renton
- 0.89 mile(s) from Capitol Lumber
- 0.96 mile(s) from Olympia Kitchen Fixtures, kitchen fixtures & accessories
- 0.96 mile(s) from A1 Concrete Supplies
- 0.96 mile(s) from Gensco
- 0.97 mile(s) from Sierra Pacific Windows
- 1.00 mile(s) from Olympia Sheet Metal
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hawks Prairie Fabrication, in Lacey is a private company categorized under steel-structural manufacturers.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Right Systems Inc, providing solutions that adapt with the changing markets of our customers starts with a collaborative effort that allows you to seamlessly integrate technologies to meet your changing needs.
- 1.04 mile(s) from Federal Express, shipping center in Lacey is a private company categorized under mailing and shipping services.
- 1.04 mile(s) from Target Distribution Center, regional distribution center receives shipments of store merchandise from suppliers and ship products directly to Target stores nationwide. Today, Target operates 26 distribution centers in 21 states.
- 1.07 mile(s) from Sunbelt Rentals, offers equipment rental, tool rental, construction equipment and more.
- 1.10 mile(s) from Gtech, the world leader in gaming technology, supplies end-to-end lottery services and lottery game content. We offer world-class system design, delivery, and ongoing support operations; terminal installation and maintenance; retailer training; marketing support; field service; hotline management; telecommunications network installation, management and maintenance; and a diverse portfolio of games for each channel of distribution.
- 1.12 mile(s) from Spring Air Company, since 1926, Spring Air has been widely recognized for its innovative mattresses and sleep sets.
- 1.20 mile(s) from DISH Network Satellite TV
- 1.20 mile(s) from Western Hydro Corporation, is a one-stop shop staffed with friendly, knowledgeable people that sells quality products consisting of drilling supplies and expendables, well service equipment, water pumps and accessories, water treatment equipment and wastewater handling pumps.
- 1.12 mile(s) from Direct Buy, the leading members-only showroom and home design center that offers merchandise at manufacturer-direct prices, has opened a new full-service design showroom in Lacey
- 1.20 mile(s) from Econet Univera Aloecorp, is a company with the resources and expertise to be a global leader in revolutionizing nutrition and health.
- 1.22 mile(s) from I5 Design & Manufacture, is your retail design, manufacturing, & installation solution... all in one location.
- 1.22 mile(s) from Mutual Material, for over a century Mutual Materials has been the leading manufacturer and distributor of masonry and hardscape products in the Pacific Northwest.
- 1.22 mile(s) from Earth Friendly Products
- 1.23 mile(s) from RT London, higher education & GSA hospitality
- 1.24 mile(s) from ACS A Xerox Company, call center for various companies
- 1.71 mile(s) from WA Sheriff & Police Chief, Washington association of sheriffs & police chiefs
- 1.00 mile(s) from South Puget Sound Community College at Hawks Prairie Center
- 3.62 mile(s) from St. Martin's University
- 9.04 mile(s) from South Puget Sound Community College Main Campus
- 13.60 mile(s) from Evergreen State College
- 16.71 mile(s) from Clover Park Tech College
- 18.89 mile(s) from Pacific Lutheran College
- 24.63 mile(s) from Tacoma Community College, excellence. Innovation. Diversity. You'll find these and more at Tacoma Community College.
- 24.75 mile(s) from Evergreen St College Tacoma
- 30.67 mile(s) from Centralia College, welcome to Centralia College, the oldest continuously operating community college in the state of Washington. Founded in 1925, the college has a rich heritage of professional, technical, transfer, and basic skills programs serving the community.
- 41.51 mile(s) from Green River Community College, named after the river that winds through most of its service area, Green River Community College is a two-year public college in Washington state that offers degrees and certificates in academic and professional and technical programs, as well as courses in continuing education and developmental education.
- 52.97 mile(s) from Olympic College
- 54.27 mile(s) from Seattle University of Theology, is dedicated to educating the whole person, to professional formation, and to empowering leaders for a just and humane world.
- 54.68 mile(s) from Seattle Central Community College, is located on Capitol Hill, the vibrant urban center of Seattle life. We are an educational home for our students, a leadership incubator for our community and an economic catalyst for our state and beyond. Since 1966, the college has served the higher education and workforce training needs of more than 500,000 students. Seattle Central is committed to creating a learning environment that is accessible, diverse, responsive, and innovative.
- 54.70 mile(s) from University of Washington
- 56.00 mile(s) from Cornish College of Arts, is a four-year college offering a Bachelor of Music degree and Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in art, dance, design, theater, and performance production. We encourage students to exchange ideas, to experiment - find their unique artistic voices and share them with us in ways both innovative and traditional.
- 57.89 mile(s) from Seattle Pacific University, is a place where 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students gain a superb education grounded on the gospel of Jesus Christ and the tools to influence the world for good. Outstanding scholarship and thoughtful faith is a powerful combination that brings about change in the lives of graduates, and in the people and communities they go on to serve.
- 59.34 mile(s) from South Seattle Community College
- 64.00 mile(s) from Lake WA Tech College, originally Lake Washington Vocational Technical Institute, the college began serving the greater Eastside in 1949. Beginning with only a sewing course, the institute grew steadily to include vocational programs in trade and industry, office technology, distributive and marketing education, medical, consumer and homemaking education, adult education, community service and community education classes.
- 67.13 mile(s) from Cascadia Community College, Cascadia’s approach to teaching is based on research showing how students really learn. It prepares you for active lifelong learning in a global context, whether your program is in a technical field, business, or the liberal arts. Working in small groups, you’ll develop the ability to communicate effectively, solve problems, make decisions, and interact with others with diverse viewpoints.
- 69.94 mile(s) from Edmonds Community College, is a leader in providing quality opportunities for learning and service, responding to the dynamic needs of our diverse community.
- 73.80 mile(s) from Lower Columbia College, Since 1976, the Lower Columbia College Foundation has supported the College's efforts to strengthen the community through education, and to improve our collective quality of life. Investing in Lower Columbia College through the Foundation benefits everyone by expanding opportunities for personal and professional success, and creating a better-prepared workforce to fuel a healthy economy.
- 107 mile(s) from Washington State University Vancouver, key to WSU Vancouver's mission of teaching, research and service is providing access to a world-class education in partnership with the communities we serve.
- 112 mile(s) from Clark College
- 117 mile(s) from Skagit Valley Community College
- 142 mile(s) from Western Washington University
BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Lacey. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
April - November 2014
Thurston County Flea Market Find that unique something you have been looking for at this traditional flea market. Open Saturdays at 9 a.m. and Sundays at 10 a.m.
Holiday Food & Gift Festival
Held at the Tacoma Dome, this five-day festival features special performances, cooking programs, and over 550 vending booths.
Winter Beer Festival Join in on one of Seattle’s favorite winter beer festivals. Venues and times vary.
Gig Harbor Lighted Boat Parade
Lighted boats circle the festive atmosphere of Gig Harbor. Best seats are from Skansie Brothers Park.
Chilly Hilly Bicycle Ride
Ride Bainbridge Island's famous Chilly Hilly bicycle race and fill the rest of your week-end sampling the island's wineries, eating at top rated restaurants, and exploring natural attractions. The 33 mile course is open from 8 A.M. to 3 P.M. Races start at the Bainbridge Island ferry.
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
Held near Mount Vernon, the Skagit Valley celebrates the oncoming of spring with millions of tulips bursting into bloom. Enjoy drive tours, farm tours, and refreshing sights.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean