BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn
4001 W 27th Avenue, Kennewick, WA 99337-2422
Phone: 509/586-1332 | Fax: 509/586-0263 | 88 Rooms | Online Reservations
Choose this Kennewick hotel and enjoy many amenities and access to Three Rivers Convention Center, Southridge Sports Complex and Canyon Lakes Golf Course.
You'll feel right at home in the well-appointed, clean rooms. All offer cable television with HBO®, a microwave, a refrigerator, free high-speed Internet access and much more. Providing everything from whirlpool rooms to pet-friendly rooms to rollaway beds, you can easily find accommodations that suit your needs. With so much to explore in the area, you'll delight in the best free full, hot breakfast in town each morning.
Today's business traveler can't waste time - and with short commutes to Hanford Nuclear Reservation, Three Rivers Convention Center, Columbia Basin College, Kennewick General Hospital and Umatilla Depot, you won't have to. Unwind on the greens at Canyon Lakes Golf Course. 9.1 miles from the Tri-Cities Airport, you can travel with ease when staying at this Kennewick, WA hotel.
From the stunning sights at Canyon Lakes, Columbia Park and the Columbia River to unwinding at the area's many wineries, there are so many exciting things to do in the area. Just five miles from this Kennewick hotel.
Sports enthusiasts will love seeing and playing games at the Toyota Center, Southridge Sports Complex and TRAC Sports Complex. Ready to delight in the fabulous local fare? There are nine delicious restaurants within two miles of this Kennewick hotel.
When you head back to this 100% non-smoking Kennewick hotel, you'll love taking a dip in the sparkling 24-hour indoor heated pool, rejuvenating hot tub and serene sauna. You'll have access to a 24-hour exercise facility, a 24-hour business center, free parking, meeting facilities and complimentary freshly baked cookies each night.
For the best service and access to all you need and more, reserve a stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% non-smoking property - rooms and public areas
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Indoor pool, heated, 24-hour
- Steam room sauna indoor, 24-hour
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Guest laundry, nominal fee for every 12 minutes of dryer time
- Dry cleaning ,same day services available
- Safe deposit box
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Free parking
- Ice/vending machines
- Business center 24-hour
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Meeting facilities
- Hot tub indoor, open 24 hours
- Interior corridor
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Treadmill and Elliptical machine
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary 24-hour coffee and tea
- Complimentary USA Today and local newspaper
- Complimentary fresh baked cookies and milk nightly
- BEST WESTERN Rewards Membership
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus kennewick inn in Kennewick.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus kennewick inn in Kennewick, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.184205 / Latitude: -119.175945
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 82 North. Take exit 113 (Highway 395) one mile to West 27th Avenue to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn.
From: Highway 395 South. Take the Kennewick Exit, go East on 27th, one block to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn.
From: Highway 395 East. Go to Highway 182 West Exit 12A to 395S (three to four miles) to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn.
From: 82 West. Take Exit 113, go one mile to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Toyota Center, located in Kennewick, hosts a variety of events in the Tri-Cities area. Not only have fans seen their favorite musical groups play in the Toyota Center, but they have also cheered on the Tri-City Americans Hockey team. The Tri-Cities Fever Arena Football League team also plays their home games at this multi-purpose center.
Many visitors attend trade shows, conventions, receptions, banquets, sporting events, meetings and family events in this fabulous center. On average, the center hosts more than 150 events each year. While in the Spokane region, choose one of the Best Western hotel guest rooms to enjoy a wonderful night's rest.
Formerly known as Pasco Airport, Tri-Cities Airport (PSC) is the state’s third largest airport – and serves cities like Pasco and Kennewick in eastern Washington. Established in the 1920s, PSC is served by major airlines such as Alaska, Allegiant, Delta, and United.
A public airpark, PSC is owned by the Port of Pasco, and features three runways. PSC is also a major hub for corporate and general aviation – accommodating with more than 120 based aircraft.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from Southridge Sports Complex, Southridge Sports & events Complex
- 4.10 mile(s) from Columbia Center Mall, Columbia Center Mall
- 4.60 mile(s) from Fair Grounds, Benton County Fair Grounds
- 4.70 mile(s) from Toyota Center, Toyota Center
- 4.70 mile(s) from Three Rivers Convention Center
- 7.00 mile(s) from Franklin County, Historical Museum
- 8.00 mile(s) from Badger MT Vineyards
- 9.00 mile(s) from TRAC, TRAC Center and Sports Complex
- 10.00 mile(s) from Gordon Bros Cellars
- 10.00 mile(s) from Preston Premium Wines
- 12.00 mile(s) from Columbia River Exhibition, Science and Technology
- 12.00 mile(s) from Three Rivers Children's Museum
- 13.00 mile(s) from Yakima River Winery
- 33.50 mile(s) from Benton County Historical
- 0.50 mile(s) from Wal-Mart®
- 0.50 mile(s) from Home Depot
- 0.50 mile(s) from Walgreen's
- 1.00 mile(s) from Schumate Harley Davidson
- 1.50 mile(s) from Fred Meyer
- 5.00 mile(s) from Gallery Antique and Collectibles Mall
- 6.00 mile(s) from Broadmoor Park Outlet Mall
- 10.00 mile(s) from Columbia Center Mall
- 10.00 mile(s) from Shopko
- 10.00 mile(s) from Target
- 15.00 mile(s) from Pasco Farmers Market (seasonal)
- 65.00 mile(s) from Pendleton Woolen Mill
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.00 mile(s) from Pasco
- 9.00 mile(s) from Richland
- 20.00 mile(s) from Umatilla, OR
- 50.00 mile(s) from Walla Walla
- 57.00 mile(s) from Pendleton, OR
- 70.00 mile(s) from Yakima
- 142 mile(s) from Spokane
- 212 mile(s) from Portland, OR
- 216 mile(s) from Seattle
- 282 mile(s) from Boise, ID
- 3.00 mile(s) from Kennewick General Hospital
- 20.00 mile(s) from Umatilla Depot
- 45.00 mile(s) from Hanford
- 6.50 mile(s) from Columbia Basin College, Pasco and Richland
- 11.00 mile(s) from City University, Richland
- 16.00 miles from Washington State, Richland
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.50 mile(s) from Canyon Lakes, Washington State top ranked golf course
- 0.50 mile(s) from Columbia Point Golf Course
- 4.00 mile(s) from Indy Cars Racing, indoor Indy car racing
- 5.00 mile(s) from Columbia Park, Marina, boating, fishing, water skiing, hydroplane races
- 5.00 mile(s) from Playground of Dreams, 1 acre of fenced in play area for children of all ages, includes water feature
- 5.00 mile(s) from Sundown's Horse Races
- 5.00 mile(s) from Celebrity Bowl, Bowling alley and Cafe
- 6.55 mile(s) from Sun Willows Golf Course
- 15.00 mile(s) from Three Rivers Park
- 15.00 mile(s) from Columbia River Cruises, An all day boat tour of Hanford Reach
- 15.00 mile(s) from Toyota Center, Home of the Tri-City Americans hockey team and Tri-City Fever indoor football team.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lewis and Clark Trail, Part of the historic path taken by Lewis and Clark
- 15.00 mile(s) from Mid-Columbia Symphony
- 20.00 mile(s) from Sacajawea State Park
- 22.50mile(s) from Horn Rapids, Includes golf course and BMX races
- 83.00 mile(s) from Bluewood, snow skiing, snowboarding and snow mobiling
- With nine delectable restaurants within two miles or less of this Washington hotel, you can easily enjoy the local fare.
- Adjacent to McDonald's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Burger King, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Fiesta, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sunday-Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Friday-Saturday
- Across the street from Starbucks, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast,
- 0.10 mile(s) from Subway®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.20 mile(s) from Veritas, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday-Thursday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday-Saturday Closed Sundays
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bob's Burgers and Brew, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday 10:30 a.n to 11 p.m. Friday- Saturday
- 1.00 mile(s) from Picazo, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. Friday-Saturday Closed on Sundays
- 1.40 mile(s) from Azteca, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. Friday-Saturday
- 2.20 mile(s) from Casa Mia, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:30 a.m - 10 p.m. daily
- 2.10 mile(s) from Denny's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Open 24 hours
- 2.40 mile(s) from Shanghai, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.40 mile(s) from Double Dragon, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.40 mile(s) from Sterling's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.30 mile(s) from Fat Olives, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.20 mile(s) from China Cafe, Fast Food, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.10 mile(s) from Cedars, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.50 mile(s) from Ice Harbor Brewery, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.50 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.60 mile(s) from Tony Roma's, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.20 mile(s) from Applebee's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 5.80 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.80 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.30 mile(s) from P.F. Chang's, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.50 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Kennewick. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Art Walk Wander around Downtown Ellensburg through galleries open from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Farmers Market Fresh food and produce for sale on Fourth Street in Ellensburg starting at 9 a.m.
Watershed at the Gorge Attend this outdoor country music festival at the Gorge Amphitheater. Times vary.
Arcade Fire at the Gorge Watch the indie rock band take the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. Times vary.
Bruno Mars at the Gorge Visit the critically acclaimed amphitheater to see Bruno Mars. Times vary.
Cruisin' Kittitas and Burnouts Enjoy live music, good beer, and beautiful cars. Cars start to line up along Main Street at 8 a.m.
Downtown Sidewalk Sale Stroll through over 15 different stores open for this event in Downtown Ellensburg. Doors open at 9 a.m.
Jack Johnson at the Gorge Jack Johnson takes the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. The show starts at 6:30 p.m.
Dave Matthews Dave Matthews takes the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. The show starts at 6 p.m.
Rodeo Weekend Enjoy a weekend full of exciting rodeo events. Events start at 11 a.m.
Carnivores Tour at the Gorge Visit the critically acclaimed amphitheater for this exciting musical event. Music starts at 6:30 p.m.
Paint Ellensburg Participate in the auction for artwork and unique experiences starting at 4:30 p.m. in the Sue Lombard rooms on Central Washington University campus.
Buskers in the Burg Ellensburg's fall festival in Historic Downtown. Event times vary.
Rascal Rodeo Watch these special athletes as they participate in rodeo events at the Bloom Pavilion. Events start at 9 a.m.
Film Festival Films chosen from submissions across multiple genres.
Clymer Rendezvous A local fundraiser for the Clymer Museum of Art in Ellensburg. It starts at 5:30 p.m.
Downtown Trick or Treat Trick or Treat around Downtown Ellensburg from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Hearthstone Bazaar Join Ellensburg locals at this annual event taking place at the Hearthstone Cottage.
Yakima Symphony Orchestra Concert Listen to the beautiful music of the Yakima Symphony Orchestra at the Capitol Theatre. The music starts at 7:30 p.m.
A Grange Bazaar Enjoy the handmade crafts and other goodies at the Swauk Teanaway Grange. Doors open at 9 a.m.
Veterans Day Parade Watch in Downtown Ellensburg to watch this patriotic event. It all starts at 10 a.m.
December 12, 2014
Girl's Night Out
Get pampered and enjoy shopping around Downtown Ellensburg starting at 5 p.m.
Central Washington University Red Curtain Revue
Listen as theater students perform Broadway hits in the Milo Smith Tower Theatre at 7:30 p.m.
Moments to Remember
A local tradition where kids can meet Santa, join in scavenger hunts, and watch the parade in Downtown Ellensburg. Event times vary.
Cookies with Santa Bring the little ones to share cookies with St. Nick in Downtown Ellensburg.
5 Days of Christmas Canyon River Ranch hosts five days of festivities. Event times vary.
Central Washington University Ware Fair Enjoy handmade crafts and trinkets along with holiday festivities at Central Washington University. Festivities start at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University: A Christmas Carol Theater students perform the classic Christmas play. Show times vary per day.
Kids Bird House Build at Knudson's Kids get to build and decorate a bird house at Knudson Lumber. Starts at 9 a.m.
Snowball Drop for Prices Catch your "snowball" for special prizes in Rotary Pavilion at 10 a.m.
Breakfast with Santa Visit the Children's Activity Museum so they can have breakfast with the big guy at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University Symphony Orchestra Concert Attend the McIntyre Music Building Concert Hall to listen to beautiful music for the evening. Music begins at 4 p.m.
Friend a Tree of Love Celebrate the life of a past loved one with us at the Ellensburg Public Library at 6 p.m.
Teddy Bear Tea Join Mr. and Mrs. Claus for tea at Kelleher Motor at 11 a.m.
Holidays at Improv Enjoy a dinner while listening to great comedy in Downtown Ellensburg. Show starts at 5 p.m.
Cocoa Stroll Stroll around Downtown Ellensburg and look at the Christmas decorations. 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Elves Gift Making Workshop Kids get to make and wrap gifts to take home to put under the tree. It begins at 1 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean