BEST WESTERN Plus Kennewick Inn
4001 W 27th Avenue, Kennewick, WA 99337-2422
Phone: 509/586-1332 | Fax: 509/586-0263 | 88 Rooms | Online Reservations
Choose this Kennewick hotel and you will feel right at home in our well-appointed, clean rooms. All rooms have cable television, including HBO®, a microwave, a refrigerator, free high-speed Internet access and much more. Providing everything from whirlpool rooms to 100% pet-friendly rooms to rollaway beds, you can easily find accommodations that suit your needs. With so much to explore in the area, you'll delight in the best free full, hot breakfast in town each morning.
Today's business traveler can't waste time - and with short commutes to Hanford Nuclear Reservation, Three Rivers Convention Center, Columbia Basin College, Trio's Hospital and Umatilla Depot, you won't have to. Unwind on the greens at Canyon Lakes Golf Course. 9.1 miles from the Tri-Cities Airport, you can travel with ease when staying at this Kennewick, WA hotel.
From the stunning sights at Canyon Lakes, Columbia Park and the Columbia River, to unwinding at the area's many wineries, there are so many exciting things to do in the area. Just five miles from this Kennewick hotel.
Sports enthusiasts will love seeing and playing games at the Toyota Center, Southridge Sports Complex and TRAC Sports Complex. Ready to delight in the fabulous local fare? There are nine delicious restaurants within two miles of this Kennewick hotel.
When you head back to this 100% non-smoking Kennewick hotel, you'll love taking a dip in the sparkling 24-hour indoor heated pool, rejuvenating hot tub and serene sauna. You'll have access to a 24-hour exercise facility, a 24-hour business center, free parking and complimentary freshly baked cookies each night.
For the best service and access to all you need and more, reserve a stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% non-smoking property - rooms and public areas
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Indoor pool, heated, 24-hour
- Steam room sauna indoor, 24-hour
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Guest laundry, nominal fee for every 12 minutes of dryer time
- Dry cleaning ,same day services available
- Safe deposit box
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Free parking
- Ice/vending machines
- Business center 24-hour
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Meeting facilities
- Hot tub indoor, open 24 hours
- Interior corridor
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Treadmill and Elliptical machine
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary 24-hour coffee and tea
- Complimentary local newspaper
- Complimentary fresh baked cookies and milk nightly
- BEST WESTERN Rewards Membership
BEST WESTERN Plus Kennewick Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus kennewick inn in Kennewick.
BEST WESTERN Plus Kennewick Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus kennewick inn in Kennewick, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.184205 / Latitude: -119.175945
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 82 North. Take exit 113 (Highway 395) one mile to West 27th Avenue to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn.
From: Highway 395 South. Take the Kennewick Exit, go East on 27th, one block to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn.
From: Highway 395 East. Go to Highway 182 West Exit 12A to 395S (three to four miles) to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn.
From: 82 West. Take Exit 113, go one mile to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn.
BEST WESTERN Plus Kennewick Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
A 7,715-seat facility, the Toyota Center, located in Kennewick, hosts a variety of events in the Tri-Cities area of eastern Washington. Not only have fans seen their favorite musical groups play in the Toyota Center, but they have also cheered on the Tri-City Americans hockey team.
The Tri-Cities Fever of the Indoor Football League also plays their home games at this multi-purpose center. Many visitors attend trade shows, conventions, receptions, banquets, sporting events, meetings, and family events in this fabulous center. On average, the center hosts more than 150 events each year.
Formerly known as Pasco Airport, Tri-Cities Airport (PSC) is the state’s third largest airport – and serves cities like Pasco and Kennewick in eastern Washington. Established in the 1920s, PSC is served by major airlines such as Alaska, Allegiant, Delta, and United.
A public airpark, PSC is owned by the Port of Pasco, and features three runways. PSC is also a major hub for corporate and general aviation – accommodating with more than 120 based aircraft.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from Southridge Sports and Events Complex
- .7 mile(s) from Carousel of Dreams
- .7 mile(s) from 9/11 Memorial, a 35-foot-tall remnant from the twin towers as a memorial.
- 4.60 mile(s) from Benton County Fairgrounds
- 4.70 mile(s) from Toyota Center
- 4.70 mile(s) from Three Rivers Convention Center
- 5 mile(s) from Columbia Center Mall
- 9.00 mile(s) from TRAC Center
- 8.00 mile(s) from Badger MT Vineyards
- 10.00 mile(s) from Gordon Bros Cellars
- 10.00 mile(s) from Preston Premium Wines
- 12.00 mile(s) from Columbia River Exhibition
- 33.50 mile(s) from Benton County Historical
- 0.50 mile(s) from Walmart®
- 0.50 mile(s) from Home Depot
- 0.50 mile(s) from Walgreen's
- 1.00 mile(s) from Schumate Harley Davidson
- 1.50 mile(s) from Fred Meyer
- 5.00 mile(s) from Gallery Antiques & Collectable Mall
- 10.00 mile(s) from Columbia Center Mall
- 10.00 mile(s) from Shopko
- 10.00 mile(s) from Target
- 15.00 mile(s) from Pasco Farmers Market
- 65.00 mile(s) from Pendleton Woolen Mill
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.50 mile(s) from Canyon Lakes, Washington State top ranked golf course
- 5.00 mile(s) from Columbia Park, Marina, boating, fishing, water skiing, hydroplane races
- 5.00 mile(s) from Playground of Dreams, 1 acre of fenced in play area for children of all ages, includes water feature
- 4.2 mile(s) from Get Air Trampoline Park
- 5.00 mile(s) from Celebrity Bowl, Bowling alley and Cafe
- 15.00 mile(s) from Toyota Center, Home of the Tri-City Americans hockey team and Tri-City Fever indoor football team.
- 6.55 mile(s) from Sun Willows Golf Course
- 9.00 mile(s) from Columbia Point Golf Cours
- 15.00 mile(s) from Columbia River Cruises, An all day boat tour of Hanford Reach
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lewis and Clark Trail, Part of the historic path taken by Lewis and Clark
- 15.00 mile(s) from Mid-Columbia Symphony
- 20.00 mile(s) from Sacajawea State Park
- With nine delectable restaurants within two miles or less of this Washington hotel, you can easily enjoy the local fare.
- Across the street from Starbucks, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast,
- Adjacent to McDonald's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Burger King, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.10 mile(s) from Subway®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Fuego, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.20 mile(s) from Alley Public House, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bob's Burgers and Brew, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Rock Woodfire Pizza, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hop Jacks, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.40 mile(s) from Azteca, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.10 mile(s) from Denny's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.20 mile(s) from Casa Mia, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.40 mile(s) from Shanghai, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.4 mile(s) from China Cafe, Fast Food, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.40 mile(s) from Double Dragon, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.40 mile(s) from Sterling's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.2 mile(s) from Osaka, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 4.50 mile(s) from Ice Harbor Brewery, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.10 mile(s) from Cedars, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.20 mile(s) from Applebee's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 4.80 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.50 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.4 mile(s) from P.F. Chang's, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.6 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.80 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Plus Kennewick Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Kennewick. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Walla Walla Sweets vs. Wenatchee Applesox
Make your way to Borleske Stadium August 2nd, 3rd, or 4th for an exciting night of baseball. Watch as the Walla Walla Sweets take on the Wenatchee Applesox in a three-game series. Games start at 7:05 p.m., and tickets are $7-$12.
Make your way to Harmon Park in Spokane for the annual Hillyard Festival. Held August 5th through 7th, this eastern Washington festival features live music, food vendors, games, and is capped by the fireworks in the park on Sunday night.
Scottish Highland Games
Head for the Spokane County Fair & Expo Center on August 6th for the annual Scottish Highland Games. With a lively backdrop of bagpipe music, you can check out games, Celtic art, and even take Gaelic lessons.
National Lentil Festival
This summer, eastern Washington will be celebrating the lentil – with music. Visit Pullman over the weekend of August 19th and 20th for the annual National Lentil Festival. Held at Reaney Park, the NLF is in it’s 28th year, and features an array of lentil-themed fun – from the music, to the food and games.
Bodies: Human Anatomy in Motion
Enjoy a truly edifying experience the next time you visit Spokane. Head for the Moblus Science Center between August 20th and December 31st to see the exhibition Bodies: Human Anatomy in Motion. Open to the public each day of the week except for Monday, this show will thrill and entertain all members of the family.
Buddy Guy – Live!
See a living legend this summer in Spokane. Head for the Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox for a night to remember – Buddy Guy takes the stage to perform his hits. With a career spanning more than 50 years, Buddy Guy is an icon, legend, and transcendent figure in blues and rock ‘n’ roll. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. on August 21st.
Goodguys Great Northwest Nationals
If the rumble of a duel exhaust on an old 1968 Ford Fairlane gets your motor running, you’ll no doubt want to visit Spokane this summer. Over the weekend of August 19th through 21st, head for the Spokane County Fair & Expo Center for the annual Goodguys Great Northwest Nationals. This is arguably the premier car show this summer in Spokane.
Spokane County Interstate Fair
Late summer in Spokane means many things, but the most important might just be the local fair. From September 10th to 18th, head for the Spokane County Fair & Expo Center for the annual Spokane County Interstate Fair. You can access the fair from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. each day, except for the last day (18th) when it closes at 8 p.m.
Disney’s Beauty and The Beast
Visit the Spokane Civic Theatre this fall with the whole family. From September 9th through October 9th, you’ll have a chance to see a true classic: Beauty and The Beast. A Disney epic, Beauty and The Beast will have productions Thursdays through Saturdays at 7:30 p.m., and Sundays features a 2 p.m. show.
Red Green’s, “I’m Not Old, I’m Ripe!”
Catch a performance by the legendary Red Green this summer in Spokane. Visit The Bing Theater near downtown on September 12th for Red Green’s “I’m Not Old, I’m Ripe!” show. It’s a mix of story telling, stand-up comedy, music, and maybe even a few of his friends. Show starts at 7 p.m.
Bonnie Raitt – Live
Don’t miss one of the concerts of the summer in Spokane. See the legendary Bonnie Raitt live on stage on September 14th at the INB Performing Arts Center. The effervescent Raitt brings her Dig In Deep tour to eastern Washington, and hits the stage at 7:30 p.m.
Washington State Chinese Lantern Festival
Explore the cultural diversity of eastern Washington when you visit this fall. Check out the popular Washington State Chinese Lantern Festival held at Riverfront Park. From September 16th through 30th, you’ll see 30 amazing displays, each with a unique and fun twist.
Washington State Cougars vs. Washington Huskies
Visit eastern WA late this November and prepare for the biggest college football rivalry around. On November 25th, the Washington State University Cougars host their biggest in-state rival: the Washington Huskies. Fall is a great time for college football action, and this game should be on your must-see list. Kickoff is 12:30 p.m. at Martin Stadium.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean