BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
505 W Highway 2, Leavenworth, WA 98826-9007
Phone: 509/548-7000 | Fax: 509-548-7050 | 121 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
You'll find fun for the entire family at Bavarian Leavenworth's full service resort! Nestled in the eastern foothills of the Cascade Mountains, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn is the ideal destination for a romantic weekend, family getaway, or business seminar or retreat.
You'll enjoy a smoke-free environment with beautiful guest rooms, year round seasonally enclosed pool, outdoor spa, exercise facility and the Alpine Day Resort Spa offers services such as massage therapy and steam room. J J Hills Fresh Grill Restaurants offers dinner and happy hour and a wonderful complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning. Suites are available with a fireplace and whirlpool tub, as well as a special honeymoon suite and family rooms.
Adjacent to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn is the Icicle Junction Activity Center where you can connect with family and friends while playing a round of 18-hole Bavarian-theme miniature golf (open seasonally),and enjoy the arcade with video games, and board games. Refresh with a snack or beverage at the Connections Café! Watch a sports game on the big screen or relax in the new gathering area. There¿s fun for everyone at the Activities Center.
The charming Bavarian styled village of Leavenworth is replete with authentic Austrian and Bavarian architecture, customs and festivals. Experience another country, mouthwatering foods of various regions, unique shops, and friendly Bavarian attired shopkeepers. It's an enchanting destination any month of the year and provides adventures and fun for all ages with great activities including river rafting, hiking, interpretive trails, bird watching, mountain and road biking, golfing, fishing, Nordic and Alpine sports such as skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and dog-sledding and sleigh rides. You'll find museums, ranches, botanical gardens, candy factory tours, apple tours, fish hatchery, and live outdoor theater within an easy drive of the hotel. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, hot breakfast buffet with Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cinnamon rolls, wheat and white breads, English muffins, hot chocolate, tea and milk
- Cocktail lounge, happy hour is available in JJ Hills Restaurant between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Outdoor pool Heated
- Steam room Try out our new Steam room during Spa hours.
- Spa, the full-service spa offers a variety of massage: Swedish, deep tissue, aromatherapy, hot stone, pregnancy and couple's massage as well as facials, peels, Eminence Organic Skincare products, body & leg treatments, scrubs, manicures, pedicures, waxing and steam room.
- Hot tub, outdoor whirlpool hot tub open year round
- Massage services, professional massage and body treatments include body scrubs, body wraps, warm mud treatments, paraffin dips, and hot stone massage
- Exercise facility, Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. elliptical, crunch board
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, Spanish, German
- Guest laundry, 24-hour, $2.00, nominal fee
- Laundromat, coin operated
- Express check out
- Safe deposit box
- Children's activities, Icicle Junction Activities Center
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, guests have access to computers and a printer in the mezzanine.
- Fax services for fee
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Mail services, through the front desk
- Wedding services, through the Sales and Catering Office
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Full in-house catering
- Theater ticket desk, Leavenworth Summer Theater ticket office is seasonally open in the Icicle Junction Activities Center
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Coffee shop, Icicle Junction Activities Center serves single cup espresso drinks.
- Tennis courts
- Basketball, sport court available at the Icicle Junction Activities Center onsite
- Volleyball, sport court available at the Icicle Junction Activities Center onsite
- Hearing impaired services TDD phones available
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible, two
- Ice/vending machines
- Giftshop or newsstand
- Free parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary coffee and tea available 24 hours in the lobby
- Lobby fireplace
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet (Wi-Fi) is available throughout the hotel
- Board games available at the front desk
- Complimentary newspaper available
BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus icicle inn in Leavenworth.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus icicle inn in Leavenworth, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.589235 / Latitude: -120.67295
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: US Highway 2. Head east straight into Leavenworth. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn is on the right-hand side as you enter the Bavarian village of Leavenworth.
From: Interstate 5. Connect with Interstate 90 over Snoqualmie Pass to Blewett Pass, Highway 97. Take a left at the junction of Highway 97 and Highway 2, follow Highway 2 five miles into Leavenworth. Go through the village and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn is on the left-hand side.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The It's Five O'Clock Somewhere Distillery is located in Cashmere, in the beautiful Washington Cascades region of Washington. The distillery produces high-quality spirits by hand, with Washington grown fruits and grains. The variety of spirits include, Wheat Whiskey, Sunshine Whiskey, Moonshine Whiskey, Northwest Dry Gin, Grappa, Pear Brandy, Apple Brandy, Cherry Brandy, Nectarine Brandy and Elderberry Liqueur.
As you walk through downtown Cashmere, you'll notice the wonderful sweet smells of fruit and sugar coming from the kitchen of the Liberty Orchards' factory. Enjoy a tour of the factory, before heading to the distillery's tasting room for a sample of the fine Five O'Clock Distillery spirits. Enjoy your time in the Washington Cascades in nearby Leavenworth, as a guest of Best Western hotels, where comfortable lodging awaits.
Encompassing over 60,000 acres of the Washington Cascades, the Lake Chelan National Recreation Area preserves the stunning northwestern scenery just north of Wenatchee and Leavenworth. With landmarks within the park like Skagit River, Lake Chelan, Gorge, Diablo, and Ross Reservoirs, boating, kayaking, and other aquatic activities are plentiful.
The park also houses over 400 miles of scenic trails, winding through the mountains, valleys, glaciers, and lakeshores. Other must-sees include several informative visitor centers, the Environmental Education Center, and a visit to the lakeside village of Stehekin found within the park.
Operated by the Leavenworth Winter Sports Club, the Leavenworth Ski Hill is set in the Cascades Region of central Washington. An intimate ski area, the hill is located close to Leavenworth near the Wenatchee River – all in the Wenatchee National Forest.
The Leavenworth Ski Hill features two downhill ski hills and over 16 miles of cross-country ski trails – plus a ski jump and tubing hill. Other activities two rope tows, and the nearby Bavarian Village – a quirky historic area dedicated to German heritage.
Draw out your plans for another exciting trip through the Washington Cascades and head for the charming city of Cashmere. You'll find a bevy of attractive and unique sites, including the Mount Cashmere Golf Course – an ideal way to spend the afternoon with friends, a few family members, or even clients.
Drive in from nearby Leavenworth of Wenatchee and get ready for one of the most exemplary nine-hole courses in all of Washington state. This executive course allows you to play a quick nine holes, or double back around for a full 18. Mount Cashmere Golf Course is down the street from the Chelan County Fairgrounds and is at the bast of Mount Cashmere.
Set in Douglas County, Pangborn Memorial Airport (EAT) is a public airport serving communities in the Washington Cascades, and located in the city of Wenatchee. Covering 585 acres, EAT encompasses two runways and one terminal.
EAT is used primarily for general aviation, but is serviced commercially by Alaska Airlines and SeaPort Airlines. The airport is named after famed aviator Clyde Pangborn.
The Wenatchee River originates from Lake Wenatchee in the Wenatchee National Forest, in eastern Washington. The river flows for fifty-three miles emptying into the Columbia River after flowing through Leavenworth, Plain, Cashmere, and Peshastin, ending north of Wenatchee. Tributaries from the river have helped irrigate area orchards and vineyards for many years.
Two Leavenworth parks, Waterfront Park and Enchantment Park, provide ideal locations to enjoy this scenic river. Swimming, fishing, rafting, kayaking and tubing are fun ways to spend the afternoon along the river. Stay close to the action, in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in Leavenworth.
More Area Attractions & Services
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 30.00 mile(s) from Wenatchee
- 60.00 mile(s) from Lake Chelan
- 140 mile(s) from Seattle
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Leavenworth. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
Held near Mount Vernon and Oak Harbor, the Skagit Valley celebrates the oncoming of spring with millions of tulips bursting into bloom. Enjoy drive tours, farm tours, and refreshing sights.
Guests can embark on Leavenworth's annual "culinary crawl", complete with a taste passport for many restaurants and live music.
Leavenworth celebrates its Bavarian tradition with a full weekend of entertainment, including traditional German dances and marches.
Moses Lake Spring Festival
Celebrate Memorial Day at Moses Lake with parades, food vendors, carnival, and 3 on 3 basketball tournament.
The annual Okanogan Days festival near Omak celebrates the start of summer with family-friendly fun like parades, pancake breakfast, and food and craft vendors.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean