BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
505 W Highway 2, Leavenworth, WA 98826-9007
Phone: 509/548-7000 | Fax: 509-548-7050 | 121 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
You'll find fun for the entire family at Bavarian Leavenworth's full service resort! Nestled in the eastern foothills of the Cascade Mountains, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn is the ideal destination for a romantic weekend, family getaway, or business seminar or retreat.
You'll enjoy a smoke-free environment with beautiful guest rooms, year round seasonally enclosed pool, outdoor spa, exercise facility and the Alpine Day Resort Spa offers services such as massage therapy and steam room. J J Hills Fresh Grill Restaurants offers dinner and happy hour and a wonderful complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning. Suites are available with a fireplace and whirlpool tub, as well as a special honeymoon suite and family rooms.
Adjacent to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn is the Icicle Junction Activity Center where you can connect with family and friends while playing a round of 18-hole Bavarian-theme miniature golf (open seasonally),and enjoy the arcade with video games, and board games. Refresh with a snack or beverage at the Connections Café! Watch a sports game on the big screen or relax in the new gathering area. There’s fun for everyone at the Activities Center.
The charming Bavarian styled village of Leavenworth is replete with authentic Austrian and Bavarian architecture, customs and festivals. Experience another country, mouthwatering foods of various regions, unique shops, and friendly Bavarian attired shopkeepers. It's an enchanting destination any month of the year and provides adventures and fun for all ages with great activities including river rafting, hiking, interpretive trails, bird watching, mountain and road biking, golfing, fishing, Nordic and Alpine sports such as skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and dog-sledding and sleigh rides. You'll find museums, ranches, botanical gardens, candy factory tours, apple tours, fish hatchery, and live outdoor theater within an easy drive of the hotel. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, hot breakfast buffet with Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cinnamon rolls, wheat and white breads, English muffins, hot chocolate, tea and milk
- Cocktail lounge, happy hour is available in JJ Hills Restaurant between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Outdoor pool Heated
- Steam room Try out our new Steam room during Spa hours.
- Spa, the full-service spa offers a variety of massage: Swedish, deep tissue, aromatherapy, hot stone, pregnancy and couple's massage as well as facials, peels, Eminence Organic Skincare products, body & leg treatments, scrubs, manicures, pedicures, waxing and steam room.
- Hot tub, outdoor whirlpool hot tub open year round
- Massage services, professional massage and body treatments include body scrubs, body wraps, warm mud treatments, paraffin dips, and hot stone massage
- Exercise facility, Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. elliptical, crunch board
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, Spanish, German
- Guest laundry, 24-hour, $2.00, nominal fee
- Laundromat, coin operated
- Express check out
- Safe deposit box
- Children's activities, Icicle Junction Activities Center
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, guests have access to computers and a printer in the mezzanine.
- Fax services for fee
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Mail services, through the front desk
- Wedding services, through the Sales and Catering Office
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Full in-house catering
- Theater ticket desk, Leavenworth Summer Theater ticket office is seasonally open in the Icicle Junction Activities Center
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Coffee shop, Icicle Junction Activities Center serves single cup espresso drinks.
- Tennis courts
- Basketball, sport court available at the Icicle Junction Activities Center onsite
- Volleyball, sport court available at the Icicle Junction Activities Center onsite
- Hearing impaired services TDD phones available
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible, two
- Ice/vending machines
- Giftshop or newsstand
- Free parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary coffee and tea available 24 hours in the lobby
- Lobby fireplace
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet (Wi-Fi) is available throughout the hotel
- Board games available at the front desk
- Complimentary newspaper available
BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus icicle inn in Leavenworth.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus icicle inn in Leavenworth, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.589235 / Latitude: -120.67295
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: US Highway 2. Head east straight into Leavenworth. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn is on the right-hand side as you enter the Bavarian village of Leavenworth.
From: Interstate 5. Connect with Interstate 90 over Snoqualmie Pass to Blewett Pass, Highway 97. Take a left at the junction of Highway 97 and Highway 2, follow Highway 2 five miles into Leavenworth. Go through the village and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn is on the left-hand side.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Lake Chelan National Recreation Area
With landmarks within the park like Skagit River, Lake Chelan, Gorge, Diablo, and Ross Reservoirs, boating, kayaking, and other aquatic activities are plentiful.
The park also houses over 400 miles of scenic trails, winding through the mountains, valleys, glaciers, and lakeshores.
Other must-sees include several informative visitor centers, the Environmental Education Center, and a visit to the lakeside village of Stehekin found within the park.
Leavenworth Bavarian Village
The quaint Bavarian Village of Leavenworth is a wonderful, quaint village in the Washington Cascades filled with cheer. Visit during the winter to see the lights twinkling along the store fronts, enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride or go sledding.
Partake in a wine tasting, have fun shopping and taste a piece of delicious German pastry from the Bavarian Bakery. Stop by The Gingerbread Factory to step inside this historic house and smell the fresh-baked cookies.
Stroll through the Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum to see the 5,000 Nutcrackers that date back over 5,000 years.
Recreational enthusiasts love skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, ATVing, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, and golfing.
Leavenworth Ski Hill
Operated by the Leavenworth Winter Sports Club, the Leavenworth Ski Hill is set in the Cascades Region of central Washington.
The Leavenworth Ski Hill features two downhill ski hills and over 16 miles of cross-country ski trails – plus a ski jump and tubing hill.
Other activities two rope tows, and the nearby Bavarian Village – a quirky historic area dedicated to German heritage.
Draw out your plans for another exciting trip through the Washington Cascades and head for the charming city of Cashmere. You'll find a bevy of attractive and unique sites, including the Mount Cashmere Golf Course – an ideal way to spend the afternoon with friends, a few family members, or even clients.
Drive in from nearby Leavenworth of Wenatchee and get ready for one of the most exemplary nine-hole courses in all of Washington state. This executive course allows you to play a quick nine holes, or double back around for a full 18. Mount Cashmere Golf Course is down the street from the Chelan County Fairgrounds and is at the bast of Mount Cashmere.
Set in Douglas County, Pangborn Memorial Airport (EAT) is a public airport serving communities in the Washington Cascades, and located in the city of Wenatchee. Covering 585 acres, EAT encompasses two runways and one terminal.
EAT is used primarily for general aviation, but is serviced commercially by Alaska Airlines and SeaPort Airlines. The airport is named after famed aviator Clyde Pangborn.
Wenatchee National Forest
Comprised of more than four million acres, the Wenatchee National Forest is an expansive wilderness in the Washington Cascades.
The forest spans from Goat Rocks Wilderness to the southern Canadian border, covering 180 miles. The diversity of the forest ranges from high alpine peaks at 9,000 feet, to deep valleys at 1,000 feet.
Recreational enthusiasts find many ways to enjoy the forest. Lace up your hiking boots to trek along the trails, saddle up a horse, or grab your rock climbing gear to scale a rock face.
Mountain biking, hunting, and fishing in Fish Lake and Lake Wenatchee are also favorite activities. Have fun exploring the forest on a guided snowshoe walk and learn more about the ecology of the area.
Tributaries from the river have helped irrigate area orchards and vineyards for many years. Two Leavenworth parks, Waterfront Park and Enchantment Park, provide ideal locations to enjoy this scenic river.
Swimming, fishing, rafting, kayaking and tubing are fun ways to spend the afternoon along the river.
More Area Attractions & Services
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 30.00 mile(s) from Wenatchee
- 60.00 mile(s) from Lake Chelan
- 140 mile(s) from Seattle
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Leavenworth. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Central Washington State Fair
Join in the plethora of festivities held at the Yakima State Fair Park for the annual Central WA State Fair. The event start time is TBA.
2015 Ellensburg Film Festival
Celebrate all things cinema with a weekend's worth of independent film screenings made my local and regional filmmakers. More details TBA.
2015 Hometown Holidays
The Ellensburg Downtown Association hosts a variety of events at various venues throughout historic downtown Ellensburg during the holiday season. Event dates and start times vary.
2015 Spirit of the West
Featuring an impressive collection of acclaimed musicians and poets, Spirit of the West is a favorite among annual music festivals in Ellensburg. The western cowboy-themed gathering is held at various venues throughout town.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean