BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
505 W Highway 2, Leavenworth, WA 98826-9007
Phone: 509/548-7000 | Fax: 509-548-7050 | 107 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
You'll find fun for the entire family at Bavarian Leavenworth's full service resort! Nestled in the eastern foothills of the Cascade Mountains, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn is the ideal destination for a romantic weekend, family getaway, or business seminar or retreat.
You'll enjoy a smoke-free environment with beautiful guest rooms, year round seasonally enclosed pool, outdoor spa, exercise facility and resort day spa services such as massage therapy and mud wraps, restaurants and a wonderful complimentary hot breakfast buffet each morning. Suites are available with a fireplace and whirlpool tub, as well as a special honeymoon suite and family rooms.
Adjacent to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn is the Icicle Junction Activity Center with an 18-hole Bavarian-theme miniature golf course (open seasonally), a cinema playing blockbuster movies, and a great arcade with video games, air hockey, pool tables, as well as a soda fountain and snack bar!
The charming Bavarian styled village of Leavenworth is replete with authentic Austrian and Bavarian architecture, customs and festivals. Experience another country, mouthwatering foods of various regions, unique shops, and friendly Bavarian attired shopkeepers. It's an enchanting destination any month of the year and provides adventures and fun for all ages with great activities including river rafting, hiking, interpretive trails, bird watching, mountain and road biking, golfing, fishing, Nordic and Alpine sports such as skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and dog-sledding and sleigh rides. You'll find museums, ranches, botanical gardens, candy factory tours, apple tours, fish hatchery, and live outdoor theater within an easy drive of the hotel. Come visit us in Washington’s Bavarian Village!
Enjoy the new deck at the BW PLUS Icicle Inn. Print this message for a Free Appetizer of your choice!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, hot breakfast buffet with Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cinnamon rolls, wheat and white breads, English muffins, hot chocolate, tea and milk
- Cocktail lounge, happy hour is available in JJ Hills Restaurant between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Outdoor pool, heated with seasonal domed cover for year round use
- Spa, resort day spa services including professional massage and body treatments, body scrubs, body wraps, warm mud treatments, paraffin dips, and hot stone massage
- Hot tub, outdoor whirlpool hot tub open year round
- Massage services, professional massage and body treatments include body scrubs, body wraps, warm mud treatments, paraffin dips, and hot stone massage
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. elliptical, crunch board
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, Spanish, German
- Guest laundry, 24-hour, $2.00, nominal fee
- Laundromat, coin operated
- Safe deposit box
- Game room
- Children's activities, Icicle Junction Activities Center
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Fax services for fee
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Mail services, through the front desk
- Wedding services, through the Sales and Catering Office
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Full in-house catering
- Theater ticket desk, Leavenworth Summer Theater ticket office is seasonally open in the Icicle Junction Activities Center
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Coffee shop, Coca Cola soda fountain and snack bar also serving espresso drinks
- Tennis courts
- Basketball, sport court available at the Icicle Junction Activities Center onsite
- Volleyball, sport court available at the Icicle Junction Activities Center onsite
- Hearing impaired services TDD phones available
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible, two
- Ice/vending machines
- Giftshop or newsstand
- Free parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary coffee and tea available 24 hours in the lobby
- Lobby fireplace
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet (Wi-Fi) is available throughout the hotel
- Board games available at the front desk
- Complimentary newspaper available
BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus icicle inn in Leavenworth.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus icicle inn in Leavenworth, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.589235 / Latitude: -120.67295
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: US Highway 2. Head east straight into Leavenworth. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn is on the right-hand side as you enter the Bavarian village of Leavenworth.
From: Interstate 5. Connect with Interstate 90 over Snoqualmie Pass to Blewett Pass, Highway 97. Take a left at the junction of Highway 97 and Highway 2, follow Highway 2 five miles into Leavenworth. Go through the village and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn is on the left-hand side.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The It's Five O'Clock Somewhere Distillery is located in Cashmere, in the beautiful Washington Cascades region of Washington. The distillery produces high-quality spirits by hand, with Washington grown fruits and grains. The variety of spirits include, Wheat Whiskey, Sunshine Whiskey, Moonshine Whiskey, Northwest Dry Gin, Grappa, Pear Brandy, Apple Brandy, Cherry Brandy, Nectarine Brandy and Elderberry Liqueur.
As you walk through downtown Cashmere, you'll notice the wonderful sweet smells of fruit and sugar coming from the kitchen of the Liberty Orchards' factory. Enjoy a tour of the factory, before heading to the distillery's tasting room for a sample of the fine Five O'Clock Distillery spirits. Enjoy your time in the Washington Cascades in nearby Leavenworth, as a guest of Best Western hotels, where comfortable lodging awaits.
Operated by the Leavenworth Winter Sports Club, the Leavenworth Ski Hill is set in the Cascades Region of central Washington. An intimate ski area, the hill is located close to Leavenworth near the Wenatchee River – all in the Wenatchee National Forest.
The Leavenworth Ski Hill features two downhill ski hills and over 16 miles of cross-country ski trails – plus a ski jump and tubing hill. Other activities two rope tows, and the nearby Bavarian Village – a quirky historic area dedicated to German heritage.
Set in Douglas County, Pangborn Memorial Airport (EAT) is a public airport serving communities in the Washington Cascades, and located in the city of Wenatchee. Covering 585 acres, EAT encompasses two runways and one terminal.
EAT is used primarily for general aviation, but is serviced commercially by Alaska Airlines and SeaPort Airlines. The airport is named after famed aviator Clyde Pangborn.
The Wenatchee River originates from Lake Wenatchee in the Wenatchee National Forest, in eastern Washington. The river flows for fifty-three miles emptying into the Columbia River after flowing through Leavenworth, Plain, Cashmere, and Peshastin, ending north of Wenatchee. Tributaries from the river have helped irrigate area orchards and vineyards for many years.
Two Leavenworth parks, Waterfront Park and Enchantment Park, provide ideal locations to enjoy this scenic river. Swimming, fishing, rafting, kayaking and tubing are fun ways to spend the afternoon along the river. Stay close to the action, in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in Leavenworth.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Icicle Junction, activity Center with 18-hole miniature golf, video arcade, movie theater playing current hits, soda fountain and snack bar, pool table, air hockey, kids rides
- 0.10 mile(s) from Junction Cinema, Junction Cinema plays first run movies daily
- 0.10 mile(s) from river rafting adventures, white water to family floats - great spring time river rafting starts in Leavenworth!
- 0.40 mile(s) from Downtown Leavenworth, Bavarian Village with many shops and restaurants and fun festivals
- 1.00 mile(s) from Leavenworth Golf Course, 18-hole golf courses nestled in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains along the Icicle River
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ski Hill Nordic & Alpine, learn in a casual family fun atmosphere or "Go Tubular" with a tube lift! Three miles of lighted Cross Country!
- 10.00 mile(s) from Cashmere Pioneer Village, pioneer village and museum, great for kids!
- 10.00 mile(s) from Aplets & Cotlets, Legendary Candy Factory, tour the factory and receive free samples! Delicious gift store on premises.
- 24.00 mile(s) from Ohme Gardens, an example of one mans devotion to nature, inspired by the breathtaking beauty and majesty of the Wenatchee Valley.
- 24.00 mile(s) from North Central WA Museum, Wenatchee Valleys best kept secret, a gem of a museum. See the ingenuity of the original orchardist's in developing harvest equipment, view a replica scale railway of the valley, experience early native American environments and a variety of traveling exhibits
- 36.00 mile(s) from Alpine Skiing at Stevens, Stevens Pass Ski Area
- 36.00 mile(s) from Alpine Skiing at Mission, Mission Ridge Ski Area
- 40.00 mile(s) from Desert Canyon Golf Resort, featuring 18-hole golf course and 18 hole championship putting course.
- 60.00 mile(s) from Mill Bay Casino, cards, roulette, slot machines and restaurant
- 60.00 mile(s) from Lake Chelan, for water sports and activities. Step aboard the "Lady of the Lake" and cruise spectacular waters.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Leavenworth Village, Leavenworth is filled with themed shops and restaurants from wood carvers and hat shops to Australian Outback stores.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 30.00 mile(s) from Wenatchee
- 60.00 mile(s) from Lake Chelan
- 140 mile(s) from Seattle
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- J. J. Hills Fresh Grill, on premises, full service, American, open for: dinner, offers sensational fresh grill flavors off a chef inspired northwest menu in a casual restaurant and bar with a deck open to great views of Tumwater Canyon. Join us at the bar for happy hour from 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. for special drink and appetizer pricing. Over 20 gluten free items and children's gluten free menu. Many vegetarian selections.
- Sports Themed Snack Bar, on premises, snack bar, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, enjoy a soda, milkshake, snacks from hot dogs to pizza while you play in the arcade, there's everything from chips and popcorn with real butter to Coca Cola® soda's and Frappaccino's. Enjoy an order of nacho's or a hot pretzel while you watch a movie at the Junction Cinema!
BEST WESTERN PLUS Icicle Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Leavenworth. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean