BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn
200 Taylor Avenue N, Seattle, WA 98109-5016
Phone: 206/448-9444 | Fax: 206/374-2548 | 121 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
Choose this comfortable, yet affordable Seattle hotel and delight in abundant amenities, a convenient location near corporate offices and Seattle's popular attractions.
Guests can get their regular workout while staying at this Seattle hotel, as we offer a 24-hour exercise facility on the premises. Additionally, this Seattle hotel offers a business center, complimentary Seattle Times newspapers delivered to each room daily and 24-hour security. Looking for event space or meeting rooms in Seattle? Our property offers meeting space for up to 250 attendees. We offer guest parking for only $15.00 per night plus applicable taxes. We look forward to welcoming you to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn.
The spacious, modern rooms at this Downtown Seattle hotel offer cable television on a 32-inch flat screen television, microwave, refrigerator, work desk, free wireless Internet, triple sheeted bedding and more. Half of the rooms offer unobstructed views of the Space Needle. Guests can enjoy delicious and convenient meals at Brella's Sports Lounge. Our wonderful hot breakfast buffet is available daily for only $7.95 per adult plus applicable taxes while kids 8 years and under eat free in Brella's Restaurant. Check with front desk for hours.
Visit the Seattle Center, Space Needle and Pacific Science Center & EMP (Experience Music Project)- just a couple blocks from this Downtown Seattle hotel. Situated in the heart of the city, other popular area attractions - including Safeco Field, Century Link Field, Seattle Waterfront, Westlake Center, Pioneer Square and Pike Place Public Market - can easily be visited during your stay.
Those traveling for work are within minutes of the some of the world's largest corporate headquarters. For anyone visiting Seattle for medical reasons, this Seattle hotel is within minutes of some of the world's most renowned medical facilities.
For a memorable time in Seattle, reserve a stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge, Brella's Lounge
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge front desk agents
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish
- Porterage/bell services, for groups only with prior arrangements.
- Guest laundry, open 24-hours for nominal fee
- Laundromat, coin operated washer and dryer
- Late check out, available upon request
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, complimentary
- Printer available
- Fax services nominal fee
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Secretarial services
- Audio/visual equipment available
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Notary public
- Video conferencing
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities, 10 meeting rooms total
- Banquet facilities, onsite and off site catering available
- Conference facilities
- Catering, on site full service available
- Equipment rental, nominal fee
- Ballroom, seating capacity of 250
- Hearing impaired services, TDD kits
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, $15.00, nominal fee plus tax.
- Ice/vending machines on each guest floor
- Paid parking, nominal fee 15 USD, Plus tax.
- Truck/RV parking, $50.00, nominal fee, contact sales office.
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Motor Coach parking available with prior arrangement through the property Sales Department for $50.00 USD per night.
- Complimentary toothbrush/toothpaste/mouthwash, mending kit, feminine hygiene products and shaving kit.
- Upgraded rooms available upon request and availability
- Valid credit card with photo I.D. required at check in.
- We have Kosher options available for our guests upon advance request.
- Breakfast, nominal fee per person. Children 8 years and under eat free. Upscale hot breakfast buffet that includes breakfast meats, eggs with condiments, special potatoes, breads, cereals, granola, fresh fruit, juices, waffles, pastries.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus executive inn in Seattle.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus executive inn in Seattle, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.619805 / Latitude: -122.346275
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north/south. Take Interstate 5 to the Seattle Center/Mercer Exit 167, then turn left at light which is Fairview Avenue. When you get to Denny Way turn right. Go one mile until you get to Taylor Avenue and turn right onto Taylor. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn is located one block up on the right hand side.
From: The east. Follow Interstate 90 heading east to Interstate 5 North, continue on Interstate 5 North to the Seattle Center/Mercer Exit 167, then turn left at light which is Fairview Avenue. When you get to Denny Way turn right. Go one mile until you get to Taylor Avenue and turn right onto Taylor. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn is located one block up on the right hand side.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Opened in summer of 2002, CenturyLink Field is a multi-purpose stadium set in the Seattle metropolitan area. Home to NFL’s Seattle Seahawks and MLS’s Seattle Sounders FC, the stadium seats 67,000 spectators in downtown Seattle.
Formerly Qwest Field, CenturyLink Field is owned by the Washington State Public Stadium Authority, and operated by First & Goal Inc. CenturyLink Field features tours of the stadium – daily during the summer and Fridays and Saturdays during fall, winter, and spring.
Washington’s tallest building, the Columbia Center is a 932-foot skyscraper in downtown Seattle. The Columbia building stands at 76 stories, making it the Emerald’s City tallest skyscraper.
The Columbia Center yields incredible views of the Seattle metro area, Mt. Rainier, and the Puget Sound from the 73rd floor – better known as the Sky View Observatory at Columbia Center. Opened in 1985, the Columbia Center was formerly the Bank of America Tower and Columbia Seafirst Center.
Discovery Park is a beautiful park on the coast of Seattle, overlooking Puget Sound. Discovery Park is the largest park in the Seattle area with 534-acres of land. The park features sea cliffs, two miles of protected tidal beaches, sand dunes and meadows, on the site of the former Fort Lawton.
Visitors to the park enjoy the incredible views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains, from the Magnolia Bluff. Bring the whole family to the park for quality time together, outdoors. After a fun-filled day in this recreational haven, kick up your feet and enjoy a peaceful night's rest, as a guest of Best Western hotels.
Elysian Brewing Company was established in the Capitol Hill area of Seattle in 1996, by co-founders Dick Cantwell, David Buhler and Joe Bisacca. This first location includes a 220-seat beer hall, along with the brewery. One year later, a second location of the brewery was established in Gameworks until the contract ended in 2002. In 2003, the TangleTown bistro and brewery opened and shortly became Seattle's top bewpub. In 2006, the Elysian Fields location opened in the Seattle's stadium district, near CenturyLink Field and Safeco Field.
By 2011, a production brewery in Seattle's Georgetown neighborhood opened. The brewery features a variety of more than twenty beers amongst the three brewery locations, as well as rare Belgian and German beers. Visit one of the three locations to taste Wise ESB, the first beer brewed, along with Immortal IPA, Dragonstooth Stout, Perseus Porter, Zephyrus Pilsner and Avatar Jasmine IPA. Stay close to the fun, in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in Seatown.
Also known as Boeing Field, King County International Airport (BFI) is a public airpark serving the Seattle metropolitan area. Set in the southern Seattle area, BFI is a major hub for cargo and general aviation – with some commercial service available.
Kenmore Air serves BFI, along with cargo lines like ABX Air, UPS Airlines, and Capital Cargo International Airlines. Constructed in 1928, BFI is also home to the Museum of Flight and several Boeing Company facilities.
Seattle area residents and visitors have enjoyed purchasing fresh produce along Elliott Bay, in downtown Seattle, since 1907. Pike Place Market was developed by local councilman Thomas R. Revelle, after local farmers were not getting a fare profit from the sale of their goods at Produce Row. Throughout the years, the Market expanded and now includes 100 farmers, 190 craftspeople, 240 street performers and over 200 commercial businesses. This wonderful Seattle attraction, known as the "Soul of Seattle", is visited by more than ten million visitors each year.
One of the more popular businesses in the Market is the Pike Place Fish Market. Be sure to bring your camera to capture the employees throwing fish to each other over the countertop, once a customer selects a fish for purchase. Seattle's famous Starbucks coffee has has a store in the Market since 1977. Enjoy strolling the nine acres of Market grounds at this impressive shopping area. Before leaving, snap a picture of Rachel, the bronze cast piggy bank and unofficial Market mascot, at the corner of Pike Place underneath the Market sign. Stay close to the action in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in the Emerald City.
Opened in 1999, Safeco Field is home to MLB’s Seattle Mariners, Washington – and other events – within the Seattle metropolitan area. A 47,860-seat, retractable roof ballpark, Safeco is located in downtown Seattle’s SoDo district.
Aside from baseball, Safeco Field also features the Mariners Hall of Fame, a bronze likeness of broadcaster Dave Niehaus, and the Baseball Museum of the Pacific Northwest. Mariner fans are encouraged to take advantage of Safeco Field tours, and the onsite Mariners Team Store.
The Seattle Aquarium, located on Pier 59 along the Seattle Waterfront, makes learning about aquatic creatures fun. Spend a day throughout the aquarium and be fascinated by the variety of exhibits including the Pacific Coral Reef, Window on the Washington Waters, Underwater Dome, Birds and Shores and the Ocean Oddities. Take the kids to the Orcas: Family Activity Center and spend a few minutes in the listening station to hear the sounds in the Puget Sound area.
Enjoy the "touch zone" in the Life on the Edge exhibit where you can feel the anemones and sunflower sea stars. There's so much to see and experience in this wonderful, must-see attraction - be sure to schedule enough time. Several Seattle area Best Western hotels are available to make your stay an enjoyable one.
Nicknamed the SAM, the Seattle Art Museum is a fixture of the Seattle metropolitan area, and of cultural Washington. Open from Wednesday through Sunday, the Seattle Art Museum offers free public tours of the downtown Seattle’s facility, including the “Art from Here: Collection Highlights” focusing on northwestern artists, and the 30-minute “In Focus Gallery Talks.” Grab lunch at the TASTE Restaurant, browse through the SAM Shop, or explore the Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library – open to the public Wednesday through Friday.
Feel free to explore Seattle Art Museum’s two extensions: Olympic Sculpture Park and the Seattle Asian Art Museum on Capitol Hill. For a comfortable night’s stay in the Emerald City, don’t forget the many Best Western hotels in Seattle.
Covering 74 acres, the Seattle Center is an epicenter for the Seattle metropolitan area, and home to the iconic Space Needle. The site of the 1962 World's Fair, Seattle Center is set in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle.
A number of museums are onsite at the Seattle Center, including the Experience Music Project/Science Fiction Museum & Hall of Fame, the Chihuly Garden & Glass Museum, and the Pacific Science Center. The KeyArena is also found at Seattle Center, as well as annual events like Bumbershoot, Winterfest, and Bite of Seattle.
The Space Needle has become a well-recognized structure in the Seattle skyline, since its 1962 installation for the World's Fair. This "must-see" attraction offers the best view of the Seattle area, from the observation deck, 520 feet from the street. Enjoy a one-of-a-kind meal at the SkyCity Restaurant, 500 feet high, while you slowly rotate 360 degrees, allowing for incredible views of the city.
If you're in town during the New Year, the Space Needle is "the" place to be. The celebration is the premier New Year's Eve event on the West Coast. Enjoy your time at the Northwest's #1 attraction and be sure to bring your camera to capture a shot from the top. Check into an area Best Western hotel to enjoy wonderful guest services and comfortable lodging. Enjoy your stay in the Emerald City.
Cherry blossoms at the University of Washington
Established in 1861, the University of Washington is the oldest public university on the West Coast, and includes a total of three campuses. Thanks to its flagship campus in the University District of Seattle, the University of Washington is the largest university in the Pacific Northwest. Other UW campuses are also found in the Washington cities of Tacoma and Bothell.
Visit the Seattle campus of the University of Washington for a look at the beautiful cherry trees decorating the Quad, or a quick stroll through the UW Botanic Gardens.
Spend the day exploring campus culture like the Burke Museum and the Henry Art Gallery, or put on some purple and cheer on the Washington Huskies in Husky Stadium. Head to Schmitz Hall for a guided tour of the University of Washington, and be sure to see the stunning reading room at the Suzzallo and Allen Libraries.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.20 mile(s) from Seattle Center, Space Needle, Experience Music Project,Chihuly Glass Garden and Pacific Science Center
- 0.30 mile(s) from Key Arena, location for entertainment concert and sports events
- 1.00 mile(s) from Seattle Waterfront, location of the Seattle Big Wheel, retail shopping, restaurants, souvenirs and cruise terminals
- 1.00 mile(s) from Seattle Art Museum, is widely known for special exhibits throughout the year.
- 1.50 mile(s) from Seattle Aquarium, located on Seattle waterfront
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pioneer Square, home of underground tours, retail shops, restaurants and clubs
- 2.00 mile(s) from Safeco Field, home of the Seattle Mariners
- 2.00 mile(s) from Century Link Field, home of Seattle Seahawks & Seattle Sounders Soccer Team, venue for many concerts and conventions
- 4.00 mile(s) from Woodland Park Zoo
- 5.00 mile(s) from Boeing Field, home of the Boeing Museum of Flight
- 0.80 mile(s) from Pacific Place, downtown shopping mall with upscale retail stores, movie theater and restaurants
- 0.80 mile(s) from Westlake Center Mall, retail shops, food courts, monorail and light rail stations
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pike Place Public Market, Famous outdoor market selling local produce, arts and crafts and seafood market
- 2.00 mile(s) from International District, retail shopping and home of Asian restaurants
- 4.00 mile(s) from Northgate Mall
- 7.00 mile(s) from University Village
- 10.00 mile(s) from Bellevue Square Mall
- 15.00 mile(s) from Wesfield Southcenter Mall
- 20.00 mile(s) from Auburn Super Mall, offers major discount stores
- 22.00 mile(s) from North Bend Outlet Mall
- 27.00 mile(s) from Pacific Outlet Mall, Washington State's largest outlet mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 10.00 mile(s) from Bellevue
- 10.00 mile(s) from Kirkland
- 15.00 mile(s) from Renton
- 15.00 mile(s) from Redmond
- 15.00 mile(s) from Tukwila
- 20.00 mile(s) from Edmonds
- 20.00 mile(s) from Lynnwood
- 25.00 mile(s) from Everett
- 25.00 mile(s) from Tacoma
- 150 mile(s) from Vancouver BC, British Columbia
- 160 mile(s) from Portland, Oregon
- 160 mile(s) from Yakima, Washington
- 225 mile(s) from Spokane, Washington
- 0.40 mile(s) from Bill & Melinda Gates Foun
- 0.50 mile(s) from RealNetworks
- 0.60 mile(s) from Vulcan
- 0.80 mile(s) from Nordstom
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fred Hutchinson Cancer Ce
- 1.00 mile(s) from ZymoGenetics
- 1.00 mile(s) from F5 Networks
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cutter & Buck
- 1.00 mile(s) from Holland America Lines
- 2.00 mile(s) from Amazon
- 2.00 mile(s) from Starbucks Head Office
- 2.00 mile(s) from Google
- 2.00 mile(s) from Zillow.com
- 3.00 mile(s) from Harborview Medical Center
- 4.00 mile(s) from Children's Hospital
- 4.00 mile(s) from Expedia
- 4.00 mile(s) from Todd Pacific Shipyards
- 4.00 mile(s) from University of Washington, Medical Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from Classmates.com
- 8.00 mile(s) from Flow
- 8.00 mile(s) from REI
- 10.00 mile(s) from John Fluke
- 12.00 mile(s) from Microsoft Headquarters
- 15.00 mile(s) from Boeing Plant Everett
- 15.00 mile(s) from Intermec
- 0.50 mile(s) from Seattle Art Institute
- 1.00 mile(s) from Seattle University
- 1.00 mile(s) from Seattle Pacific
- 1.00 mile(s) from Seattle Central Community
- 5.00 mile(s) from University of Washington
- Fine dining on premises, open for dinner daily
- Brella's, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, dinner. Offering an upscale hot breakfast buffet and diverse selection of menu items for dinner.
- Across the street from Space Needle Restaurant, full service, American, open for: dinner. Offering brunch on Saturday's and Sunday's.
- 0.10 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- 0.20 mile(s) from The Sport, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Zeek's Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Racha Noodles, full service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dick's Burgers, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Famous for their burgers, fries and milk shakes.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Trago, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Ivar's Fish House, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Famous for their clam chowder and other fish selections - located on Seattle's waterfront.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Seattle. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Late Night Nerds at Emerald City Comicon: Music and Comedy and Stories!
Hit the Raygun Lounge in Seattle for a show full of comedy and music fit for geeks and nerds of all kinds. Doors open at 10 p.m.
The exhibit "Transformations" at Burien Arts features art of mixed media, painting, and sculpture from three different artists. Times vary.
On the Air
Teatro ZinZanni presents a Radio Theater show like you have never seen before! Times vary.
Little Shop of Horrors
Join Seymour and Audrey II in this unforgettable "horror" show at the ACT Theater in Seattle. Times vary.
Drawn To Seattle: The Work of Seattle Sketcher Gabriel
View the works of a talented artist and see all the unique objects brought to life that are often overlooked, yet make Seattle the wonderful city it is. On display at the Museum of History and Industry.
The King of Country Music visits the Tacoma Dome during his farewell tour. Showtime is 7:30 p.m.
Bellingham Bay Rendezvous
Cruise the beautiful San Juan Islands in style. Bellingham's two day festival celebrates its maritime history and features charter vessels, historic boats, sunset cruises, and schooner races. All activites are based at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal.
Dirty Dan Day Seafood Festival
Seafood festivals mainstays like salmon tosses and chowder cook-offs compete with cupcake eating contests and the one and only "uphill piano race" showdown. The day's excitement begins at 10 A.M. at the historic Fairhaven Village Green in South Bellingham.
Whidbey Island Marathon
Seattle's perfect week-end getaway is also host to the scenic Whidbey Island Marathon. Run alongside beautiful ocean views and the famous Deception Pass Bridge. Register for either the marathon, half marathon, 5K or 10K walks. Races start at 7:15 AM north of Deception Pass Bridge.
Dining Out for Life!
Help out local citizens with life-threatening illnesses by eating at one of the 150 restaurants in the Seattle area that will donate a precentage of the night's proceeds to Lifelong.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean