- HOTEL INFORMATION
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
130 W Dayton Street, Edmonds, WA 98020-4130
Phone: 425/771-5021 Fax: 425/672-2880 91 Rooms
Check In Time: 3:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM
We’re just 25 minutes to both Seattle and Everett in a picturesque small town on the shores of Puget Sound, the perfect Edmonds hotel for vacations, weekend getaways or when traveling on business.
Located in North Seattle, our Edmonds hotel is near Swedish Hospital Edmonds and the Edmonds Center for Performing Arts. A ferry to the Olympic Peninsula is nearby, and we’re a favorite for honeymooners, outdoor lovers and business travelers alike. Many of our guests are in town to visit nearby family and friends. No matter what brings you to Edmonds, depend on a reputable hotel with world-class service to make you feel welcome.
The Edmonds Arts Festival also brings travelers to our Edmonds hotel. The marina and great fishing are well known in this region, and we regularly host fishermen and women. Located only two blocks from the waterfront, it’s simple to spend the day strolling and exploring. Close to the Edmonds Train Station, our great location is the reason many guests choose to stay with us. Certain rooms are pet-friendly for your convenience, and we welcome the entire family.
Compass Courses Maritime Training takes place nearby, and our Edmonds hotel also welcomes employees of Puget Sound Surgical Center, Premera Blue Cross and the Trauma Center at Swedish/Edmonds Hospital. If you’re here on business or for a medical appointment, we understand that quick commute times are important. That’s why our hotel is located close to everything.
Near Edmonds Underwater Park, we offer free Internet and a complimentary breakfast. The Edmonds Historical Museum is within walking distance and the University District is just minutes away. There’s plenty to do in this charming town, and many guests make quick trips to Seattle to explore the Space Needle and Pioneer Square. With all the benefits of the big city, we’re the perfect Edmonds hotel for your trip.
Reserve your spacious room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn and get ready for a memorable experience!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool heated May 28th - October 15th 9:00am-10:00pm
- Hot Tub available May 4th - October 15th 9:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Massage services
- Exercise facility, Open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Weight lifting equipment, 210 pound weight stack
- Stationary bike, Diamondback recumbent bike with hand held pulse rate
- Treadmill, Precor with Polar Heart rate receiver
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, Arabic
- Guest laundry, same day service if at desk by 8:00 a.m. nominal fee.
- Laundromat, coin operated washer/dryer
- Late check out, request basis only
- Safe deposit box available at front desk
- Cable or satellite television Comcast Cable
- Business center, open 24-hours
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities, one room for 50 theater style
- Banquet facilities, two rooms to seat 40
- Universal gym
- Conference facilities, one boardroom style for eight to ten
- Squash courts available at adjacent athletic club
- Racquetball available at adjacent athletic club
- Physically challenged services, portable shower bench, raised toilet seat
- Stair stepper
- Hearing impaired services, TDD phone, bed shaker, knock light
- Physically challenged facilities, grab bars, ramps, some roll-in showers
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Computer available
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Complimentary newspaper available in the lobby
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus edmonds harbor inn in Edmonds.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus edmonds harbor inn in Edmonds, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.808285 / Latitude: -122.383765
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The south. Take Interstate 5 to Exit 177. This puts you traveling west on State Route 104. Follow the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry signs for approximately five miles. At the bottom of a long, slow hill turn left onto West Dayton Street. Turn left into Harbor Square Business Park. Past the stop sign, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn is on your right.
From: The north. Take Interstate 5 to Exit 177. This puts you traveling west on State Route 104. Follow the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry signs for approximately five miles. At the bottom of a long, slow hill turn left onto West Dayton Street. Turn left into Harbor Square Business Park. Past the stop sign, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn is on your right.
From: Lynnwood. Travel west on 196th Street. Follow road, which will become Third Avenue into downtown Edmonds. Turn right at the stop sign on West Dayton Street. Continue west through the traffic light at State Route 104. Turn left into Harbor Square Business Park. Past the stop sign, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn is on your right.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Established in 1936, Paine Field Airport (PAE) is a public-use airpark serving the city of Everett, as well as the Seattle metropolitan area and cities within the Puget Sound. Also referred to as the Snohomish County Airport, PAE features three runways, and is commonly used for general aviation.
PAE is home to several flight schools – Chinook Flight Simulations, Regal Air, Northway Aviation, and Everett Helicopters, and the Puget Sound Flyers. PAE is also the site of the Boeing Everett Factory – the largest building by volume in the world.
Washington’s largest airport, the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is a public airpark serving the Seattle metropolitan area, as well as Tacoma, the Puget Sound, and many other communities throughout western Washington. Also known as Sea–Tac, SEA is the country’s 16th busiest airport.
A hub for Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, SEA is served by major airlines like Alaska, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways. SEA features three passenger terminals and three parallel runways – as well as cargo services, a 23-acre rental car facility, and ground transportation from the airport.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.05 mile(s) from Edmonds Historical Museum, collection of memories from early Edmonds.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Edmonds Underwater Park, mecca for scuba divers, many sunken structures and boats, view many species of marine creatures.
- 0.10 mile(s) from ferry riding, ultimate northwest experience, take a ride on a Washington state ferry to Kingston & Olympic Peninsula.
- 0.62 mile(s) from Edmonds Center for Performing Arts
- 13.9 mile(s) from Woodland Park Zoo, hundreds of rare and exotic animals, zoo store, rose garden and indoor/outdoor restaurant.
- 13.9 mile(s) from University District, University of Washington, Husky Stadium home of the Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture and Henry Art Gallery.
- 16.3 mile(s) from Future of Flight Aviation, The Boeing Tour is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to view 747, 767, 777, and 787 jets being assembled
- 16.6 mile(s) from Space Needle, observation deck hovers 520 feet above the street, SkyCity revolving restaurant.
- 16.6 mile(s) from Seattle Center, 87-acre area is a fun stop, sculptures on which children can play and 21 attractions.
- 16.6 mile(s) from Pacific Science Center
- 18.00 mile(s) from Washington Park Arboretum, 230 acres adorned with 40,000 trees, shrubs and vines.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Pike Place Market, 150 crafts vendors and produce stands operated by over 100 local farmers.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Pioneer Square, old Seattle area with specialty shops and galleries.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Underground Seattle Tour, see what Seattle life was like underground, located in Pioneer Square near the Pergola.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Seattle Piers/Aquarium
- 18.00 mile(s) from Odyssey Maritime Discover
- 18.00 mile(s) from Chinatown/International District
- 19.67 mile(s) from Everett Events Center
- 20.00 mile(s) from Imagine Children's Museum
- 27.00 mile(s) from Tulalip Casino
- 0.30 mile(s) from Main street - Edmonds, art galleries, boutiques, specialty shops and antique stores.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Alderwood Mall, shopping mecca with favorite brand stores, boutiques, restaurants, specialty stores and movie theater.
- 10.4 mile(s) from Northgate Mall, favorite brand stores, new stores at the village, 16 screen movie theater.
- 10.50 mile(s) from Bothell Country Village, 48 northwest specialty stores, antique stores, restaurants, galleries set in a rural garden setting.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Everett Mall, favorite brand stores, new stores at the village, 16 screen movie theater.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Downtown Seattle, favorite brand stores, boutiques, specialty stores.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Snohomish, antique shops and specialty shops.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Seattle Premium Outlets, upscale, fashion conscious, 110 stores, savings on designer names.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lynnwood
- 8.7 mile(s) from Kenmore
- 11.3 mile(s) from Bothell
- 15.00 mile(s) from Woodinville
- 15.00 mile(s) from Seattle
- 15.00 mile(s) from Everett
- 21.7 mile(s) from Bellevue
- 80.1 mile(s) from Bellingham
- 117 mile(s) from Leavenworth
- 190 mile(s) from Portland, Oregon
- 205 mile(s) from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- 210 mile(s) from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 297 mile(s) from Spokane
- 0.10 mile(s) from Set Your Compass Course, maritime training and certification
- 0.50 mile(s) from Maverick Label, digital label printing
- 0.50 mile(s) from First Student, regional office - yellow school bus company
- 0.50 mile(s) from Edmonds Conference Center
- 0.60 mile(s) from city of Edmonds, city hall
- 0.70 mile(s) from Edmonds, police department and court house, library
- 0.80 mile(s) from The Hope Center, counseling for trauma and weight issues.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Stevens Hospital, emergency room and hospital
- 3.00 mile(s) from Edmonds School District, school district offices
- 4.00 mile(s) from Premera Blue Cross, healthcare insurance corporate office
- 5.41 mile(s) from Lynnwood Convention Center
- 12.00 mile(s) from Fluke Corporation, multi-national corporation headquartered in Everett, Washington. Electronic testing tools and software
- 14.00 mile(s) from Boeing Airplane Company, Everett. Commercial jet aviation production facility.
- 14.00 mile(s) from Paine Field, local airport
- 15.00 mile(s) from Microsoft Corp, Hi tech
- 15.00 mile(s) from Everett Naval Station, Navy Base
- 2.50 mile(s) from Edmonds Community College
- 14.00 mile(s) from University of Washington
- 14.00 mile(s) from Seattle University
- 15.00 mile(s) from Everett Community College
- 40.00 mile(s) from Pacific Lutheran University
- 50.00 mile(s) from Western Washington University
- 75.00 mile(s) from Central Washington University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.10 mile(s) from bird watching, more than 350 species of birds live or migrate through the Snohomish County Wetland
- 0.10 mile(s) from Harbor Square Athletic Club, full service athletic club - squash, racquetball, tennis, aerobics, lap pool
- 0.30 mile(s) from AAA Salmon Charters, saltwater fishing
- 0.40 mile(s) from Edmonds Underwater Park, scuba diving
- 3.00 mile(s) from Lynnwood Golf Course, golf and driving range
- 5.00 mile(s) from Nile Golf Course, golf
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lake Ballinger Park, canoeing
- 14.72 mile(s) from Over the Rainbow Balloon, hot air ballooning
- Adjacent to Las Brisas, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Thai Park, Full Service, Thai, Open for: lunch, dinner, provides take-out
- Across the street from Arnie's, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, waterfront dining. Complimentary appetizer or dessert certificates available at front desk.
- 0.02 mile(s) from Anthony's, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, waterfront dining. Complimentary appetizer or dessert certificate available at front desk.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Cafe de Paris, Bar/Lounge, French, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.03 mile(s) from Chantrells Specialty Food, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, fantastic tomato bisque and desserts
- 0.04 mile(s) from Rory's of Edmonds, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.04 mile(s) from Girardis, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1 mile(s) from McDonalds®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1 mile(s) from Pagliacci Pizza, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 1 mile(s) from Hamburger Harry's, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.5 mile(s) from Scott's Bar and Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 3 mile(s) from Barlees, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3 mile(s) from Thai Cottage, Bar/Lounge, Thai, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 3 mile(s) from Mongolian Grill, Buffet, Pacific Rim, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 6 mile(s) from Paolis's Pizza and Pasta, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, beer and wine
- 6 mile(s) from Arbys, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 6 mile(s) from Pho, Cafe, Vietnamese, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 13.4 mile(s) from Canyons Bothell, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Edmonds. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
42nd Annual Northwest Folklife Festival
Held at the Seattle Center.
The Seattle International Film Festival Held in multiple venues across Seattle.
Ski to Sea Race
Racers will ski, snowboard, run, bike and paddle a 93-mile course from Mount Baker to the finish line at Bellingham Bay, on which the city of Bellingham is situated.
Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & Half Marathon The Pacific Northwest’s largest marathon event, held in Seattle.
2013 America's Classic Jazz Festival
12 jazz bands, dance floors and dance lessons at four venues across Lacey.
Start at Lake Padden Park, Bellingham, WA. The swim starts from the swim area at Lake Padden. The bike is hilly on paved city and county roads. The run is one or two (depending on your division) counter-clockwise laps around Lake Padden.
Seafair Fleet Week Held at Pier 62/63 on the Seattle Waterfront.
BRHL End-of-Season Tourney Held at Battle Point Park.
7th Annual Bainbridge Bluegrass Festival Held at the Ritchie Observatory at Battle Point Park on Bainbridge Island.
2013 Tacoma Freedom Fair
Complete with an airshow and fireworks display, the fun goes all day on the fourth of July at the Ruston Way Waterfront in Tacoma.
2013 Ironman 70.3 Lake Stevens
Swim, bike and run through a scenic course that loops through the hills and countryside East of Everett.
Bumbershoot Music & Arts Festival Held at the Seattle Center.
The singer-songwriter has gone from young go-getter to bona fide pop princess all before the age of 24. She'll be joined by Ed Sheeran, not to mention thousands of adoring fans, at the Tacoma Dome at 7:00 P.M.
Since winning American Idol, the country star has continued to release chart-topping hits to become one of pop's biggest acts. Fans will sing along at the Washington State Fair Event Center beginning at 7:30 PM.
The hit maker got his start in the underground hip hop world before his voice became stuck in the heads of men, women and children worldwide via the Gnarls Barkley hit, "Crazy" – and his solo efforts have proven just as successful. He performs at the Washington State Fair Event Center in Puyallup at 7:30 P.M.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean