BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
130 W Dayton Street, Edmonds, WA 98020-4130
Phone: 425/771-5021 | Fax: 425/672-2880 | 91 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Just 25 minutes to both Seattle and Everett in a picturesque small town on the shores of Puget Sound, the perfect Edmonds hotel for vacations, weekend getaways or when traveling on business.
Located in North Seattle, our Edmonds hotel is near Swedish/Edmonds Hospital and the Edmonds Center for Performing Arts. A ferry to the Olympic Peninsula is nearby, and we’re a favorite for honeymooners, outdoor lovers and business travelers alike. Many of our guests are in town to visit nearby family and friends. No matter what brings you to Edmonds, depend on a reputable hotel with world-class service to make you feel welcome.
The Edmonds Arts Festival also brings travelers to our Edmonds hotel. The marina and great fishing areas are well known in this region, and we regularly host fishermen. Located only two blocks from the waterfront, a great way to spend the day strolling and exploring. Close to the Edmonds Train Station, our great location is the reason many guests choose to stay with us. Certain rooms are designated pet-friendly for your convenience, and we welcome the entire family.
Compass Courses Maritime Training takes place nearby, and our Edmonds hotel also welcomes employees of Puget Sound Surgical Center, Premera Blue Cross® and the Trauma Center at Swedish/Edmonds Hospital. If you’re here on business or for a medical appointment, we understand that quick commute times are important. That’s why our hotel is located close to everything.
Near Edmonds Underwater Park, we offer free Internet and a complimentary breakfast. The Edmonds Historical Museum is within walking distance and the University District is just minutes away. There’s plenty to do in this charming town, and many guests make quick trips to Seattle to explore the Space Needle® and Pioneer Square. With all the benefits of the big city, we’re the perfect Edmonds hotel for your trip.
Reserve a room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn and have a memorable experience! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool Heated Closed for the Season Reopens May 20, 2016
- Hot Tub available, Open 9am - 10pm
- Massage services
- Exercise facility, open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Weight lifting equipment, 210 pound weight stack
- Stationary bike, Diamondback recumbent bike with hand held pulse rate
- Treadmill, Precor with Polar Heart rate receiver
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, Arabic
- Guest laundry, same day service if at desk by 8:00 a.m. nominal fee.
- Laundromat, coin operated washer/dryer
- Late check out, request basis only
- Safe deposit box, available at front desk
- Cable or satellite television, Comcast Cable
- Business center, open 24-hours
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities, one room for 50 theater style
- Banquet facilities, two rooms to seat 40
- Universal gym
- Conference facilities, one boardroom style for eight to ten
- Squash courts, available at adjacent athletic club
- Racquetball, available at adjacent athletic club
- Physically challenged services, portable shower bench, raised toilet seat
- Stair stepper
- Hearing impaired services, TDD phone, bed shaker, knock light
- Physically challenged facilities, grab bars, ramps, some roll-in showers
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Computer available
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Express check out
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Complimentary newspaper available in the lobby
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus edmonds harbor inn in Edmonds.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus edmonds harbor inn in Edmonds, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.808285 / Latitude: -122.383765
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The south. Take Interstate 5 to Exit 177. This puts you traveling west on State Route 104. Follow the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry signs for approximately five miles. At the bottom of a long, slow hill turn left onto West Dayton Street. Turn left into Harbor Square Business Park. Past the stop sign, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn is on your right.
From: The north. Take Interstate 5 to Exit 177. This puts you traveling west on State Route 104. Follow the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry signs for approximately five miles. At the bottom of a long, slow hill turn left onto West Dayton Street. Turn left into Harbor Square Business Park. Past the stop sign, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn is on your right.
From: Lynnwood. Travel west on 196th Street. Follow road, which will become Third Avenue into downtown Edmonds. Turn right at the stop sign on West Dayton Street. Continue west through the traffic light at State Route 104. Turn left into Harbor Square Business Park. Past the stop sign, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn is on your right.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Puget Sound Express, This is a family-run whale watching business – and from our family to yours – we are pleased to offer guests of BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn a special incentive to go whale watching. May 23, 2015.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Edmonds Historical Museum, collection of memories from early Edmonds.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Edmonds Underwater Park, mecca for scuba divers, many sunken structures and boats, view many species of marine creatures.
- 0.10 mile(s) from ferry riding, ultimate northwest experience, take a ride on a Washington state ferry to Kingston & Olympic Peninsula.
- 0.62 mile(s) from Edmonds Center for Performing Arts
- 13.9 mile(s) from Woodland Park Zoo, hundreds of rare and exotic animals, zoo store, rose garden and indoor/outdoor restaurant.
- 13.9 mile(s) from University District, University of Washington, Husky Stadium home of the Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture and Henry Art Gallery.
- 16.6 mile(s) from Space Needle, observation deck hovers 520 feet above the street, SkyCity revolving restaurant.
- 16.3 mile(s) from Future of Flight Aviation, The Boeing Tour is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to view 747, 767, 777, and 787 jets being assembled
- 16.6 mile(s) from Seattle Center, 87-acre area is a fun stop, sculptures on which children can play and 21 attractions.
- 16.6 mile(s) from Pacific Science Center
- 18.00 mile(s) from Washington Park Arboretum, 230 acres adorned with 40,000 trees, shrubs and vines.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Pike Place Market, 150 crafts vendors and produce stands operated by over 100 local farmers.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Pioneer Square, old Seattle area with specialty shops and galleries.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Underground Seattle Tour, see what Seattle life was like underground, located in Pioneer Square near the Pergola.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Seattle Piers/Aquarium
- 18.00 mile(s) from Odyssey Maritime Discover
- 18.00 mile(s) from Chinatown/International D
- 19.67 mile(s) from Everett Events Center
- 20.00 mile(s) from Imagine Children's Museum
- 27.00 mile(s) from Tulalip Casino
- 0.30 mile(s) from Main street - Edmonds, art galleries, boutiques, specialty shops and antique stores.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Alderwood Mall, shopping mecca with favorite brand stores, boutiques, restaurants, specialty stores and movie theater.
- 10.4 mile(s) from Northgate Mall, favorite brand stores, new stores at the village, 16 screen movie theater.
- 10.50 mile(s) from Bothell Country Village, 48 northwest specialty stores, antique stores, restaurants, galleries set in a rural garden setting.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Everett Mall, favorite brand stores, new stores at the village, 16 screen movie theater.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Downtown Seattle, favorite brand stores, boutiques, specialty stores.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Snohomish, antique shops and specialty shops.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Seattle Premium Outlets, upscale, fashion conscious, 110 stores, savings on designer names.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.10 mile(s) from bird watching, more than 350 species of birds live or migrate through the Snohomish County Wetland
- 0.10 mile(s) from Harbor Square Athletic Club, full service athletic club - squash, racquetball, tennis, aerobics, lap pool
- 0.30 mile(s) from AAA Salmon Charters, saltwater fishing
- 0.40 mile(s) from Edmonds Underwater Park, scuba diving
- 3.00 mile(s) from Lynnwood Golf Course, golf and driving range
- 5.00 mile(s) from Nile Golf Course, golf
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lake Ballinger Park, canoeing
- 14.72 mile(s) from Over the Rainbow Balloon, hot air ballooning
- 0.20 mile(s) from Arnie's, bar/lounge, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, waterfront dining. Complimentary appetizer or dessert certificates available at front desk.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Jade Palace, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, delivery and take-out.
- Across the street from Evviva Woodfired Pizza, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, specializing in wood fired Neapolitan pizza; beer and wine; take-out and delivery
- 0.02 mile(s) from Anthony's, bar/lounge, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, waterfront dining. Complimentary appetizer or dessert certificate available at front desk. Casual dining at Beach Cafe.
- Across the street from Channel Marker, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.04 mile(s) from Rory's of Edmonds, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, casual dining, great burgers; full service bar including over 25 draft beers; seasonal outdoor seating
- 0.03 mile(s) from Cafe de Paris, bar/lounge, French, open for: lunch, dinner, French cuisine, has been in this location over 29 years!
- 0.03 mile(s) from Chantrells Specialty Food, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fantastic tomato bisque and desserts; beer and wine. Closed between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- .5 mile(s) from Claire's Pantry, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast and brunch; beer and wine.
- .75 mile(s) from Daphnes Cafe, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner, intimate; beer and wine; seasonal sidewalk seating.
- 3 mile(s) from Thai Cottage, bar/lounge, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, take-out but no delivery; beer and wine.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Las Brisas, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, authentic Mexican food; bar, restaurant and seasonal outside seating.
- 0.04 mile(s) from Girardis, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, fantastic happy hour before 6:00 p.m. and after 8:00 p.m. in the bar; seasonal outdoor seating.
- .75 mile(s) from Taki Tiki, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, sports and tiki bar; full bar; no delivery; seasonal sidewalk seating.
- .75 mile(s) from Epulo Bistro, bar/lounge, Mediterranean, open for: lunch, dinner, brunch; full bar; no delivery.
- 1 mile(s) from Hamburger Harry's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, hamburgers; kid friendly; take-out but no delivery.
- .75 mile(s) from Five Bistro, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, small bistro setting; great unique pizza; seasonal outdoor seating.
- 1 mile(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, chain - hamburgers, salads, etc. Newly re-opened, new construction (November 2013); no delivery
- 1 mile(s) from Pagliacci Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, evening delivery.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Portofino Pizza and Pasta, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, delivery; wine and beer; great Chicken Masala.
- 2.5 mile(s) from Bar DoJo, bar/lounge, Pacific Rim, open for: lunch, dinner, Asian Fusion; tapas/small plates; full bar; no delivery.
- 2.5 mile(s) from Scott's Bar and Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, renowned local restaurant, seafood, salads, burgers, steaks, etc.; seasonal outdoor seating/fire pit.
- 3 mile(s) from Panera Bread Company, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, great fresh breads, soups and salads.
- 6 mile(s) from Pho, bar/lounge, Vietnamese, open for: lunch, dinner, no delivery; no alcohol.
- 3 mile(s) from Hosounyi, bar/lounge, International, open for: lunch, dinner, Korean; beer and wine; no delivery.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Edmonds. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Pumpkin Bash
Watch the animals play with – and devour – pumpkins at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. The kids can enjoy trick or treating and other Halloween-themed activities. The event begins at 9:30 a.m.
2015 Seattle Children Festival
Bring the kiddos and enjoy performances, workshops, live music, and so much more at Northwest Folklife's Seattle Center. The event is free of admission, and begins at 10 a.m.
2015 Tacoma Film Festival
A variety of outstanding independent films are screened at various locations throughout Tacoma – primarily the Grand Cinema – made by regional and international filmmakers.
2015 Veterans Day Parade
Known as the one of the country's largest Veterans Day parades, the Auburn Veterans Day Parade is set to feature a day's worthy of marching bands, floats, antique cars, a military fly-over, and more. The event is free and begins at 11 a.m.
2015 Wine & Hydroplanes
An annual event held at the Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum in Kent, this event will feature plenty of fine wines, live music, a silent auction, and more. The event begins at 7 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean