BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
130 W Dayton Street, Edmonds, WA 98020-4130
Phone: 425/771-5021 | Fax: 425/672-2880 | 91 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Just 25 minutes to both Seattle and Everett in a picturesque small town on the shores of Puget Sound, the perfect Edmonds hotel for vacations, weekend getaways or when traveling on business.
Located in North Seattle, our Edmonds hotel is near Swedish/Edmonds Hospital and the Edmonds Center for Performing Arts. A ferry to the Olympic Peninsula is nearby, and we’re a favorite for honeymooners, outdoor lovers and business travelers alike. Many of our guests are in town to visit nearby family and friends. No matter what brings you to Edmonds, depend on a reputable hotel with world-class service to make you feel welcome.
The Edmonds Arts Festival also brings travelers to our Edmonds hotel. The marina and great fishing areas are well known in this region, and we regularly host fishermen. Located only two blocks from the waterfront, a great way to spend the day strolling and exploring. Close to the Edmonds Train Station, our great location is the reason many guests choose to stay with us. Certain rooms are designated pet-friendly for your convenience, and we welcome the entire family.
Compass Courses Maritime Training takes place nearby, and our Edmonds hotel also welcomes employees of Puget Sound Surgical Center, Premera Blue Cross® and the Trauma Center at Swedish/Edmonds Hospital. If you’re here on business or for a medical appointment, we understand that quick commute times are important. That’s why our hotel is located close to everything.
Near Edmonds Underwater Park, we offer free Internet and a complimentary breakfast. The Edmonds Historical Museum is within walking distance and the University District is just minutes away. There’s plenty to do in this charming town, and many guests make quick trips to Seattle to explore the Space Needle® and Pioneer Square. With all the benefits of the big city, we’re the perfect Edmonds hotel for your trip.
Reserve a room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn and have a memorable experience!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool, heated, closed for the season
- Hot Tub available, Closed for the Season
- Massage services
- Exercise facility, open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Weight lifting equipment, 210 pound weight stack
- Stationary bike, Diamondback recumbent bike with hand held pulse rate
- Treadmill, Precor with Polar Heart rate receiver
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, Arabic
- Guest laundry, same day service if at desk by 8:00 a.m. nominal fee.
- Laundromat, coin operated washer/dryer
- Late check out, request basis only
- Safe deposit box, available at front desk
- Cable or satellite television, Comcast Cable
- Business center, open 24-hours
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services
- Meeting facilities, one room for 50 theater style
- Banquet facilities, two rooms to seat 40
- Universal gym
- Conference facilities, one boardroom style for eight to ten
- Squash courts, available at adjacent athletic club
- Racquetball, available at adjacent athletic club
- Physically challenged services, portable shower bench, raised toilet seat
- Stair stepper
- Hearing impaired services, TDD phone, bed shaker, knock light
- Physically challenged facilities, grab bars, ramps, some roll-in showers
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Computer available
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Complimentary newspaper available in the lobby
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus edmonds harbor inn in Edmonds.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus edmonds harbor inn in Edmonds, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.808285 / Latitude: -122.383765
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The south. Take Interstate 5 to Exit 177. This puts you traveling west on State Route 104. Follow the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry signs for approximately five miles. At the bottom of a long, slow hill turn left onto West Dayton Street. Turn left into Harbor Square Business Park. Past the stop sign, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn is on your right.
From: The north. Take Interstate 5 to Exit 177. This puts you traveling west on State Route 104. Follow the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry signs for approximately five miles. At the bottom of a long, slow hill turn left onto West Dayton Street. Turn left into Harbor Square Business Park. Past the stop sign, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn is on your right.
From: Lynnwood. Travel west on 196th Street. Follow road, which will become Third Avenue into downtown Edmonds. Turn right at the stop sign on West Dayton Street. Continue west through the traffic light at State Route 104. Turn left into Harbor Square Business Park. Past the stop sign, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn is on your right.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Established in 1936, Paine Field Airport (PAE) is a public-use airpark serving the city of Everett, as well as the Seattle metropolitan area and cities within the Puget Sound. Also referred to as the Snohomish County Airport, PAE features three runways, and is commonly used for general aviation.
PAE is home to several flight schools – Chinook Flight Simulations, Regal Air, Northway Aviation, and Everett Helicopters, and the Puget Sound Flyers. PAE is also the site of the Boeing Everett Factory – the largest building by volume in the world.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.05 mile(s) from Edmonds Historical Museum, collection of memories from early Edmonds.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Edmonds Underwater Park, mecca for scuba divers, many sunken structures and boats, view many species of marine creatures.
- 0.10 mile(s) from ferry riding, ultimate northwest experience, take a ride on a Washington state ferry to Kingston & Olympic Peninsula.
- 0.62 mile(s) from Edmonds Center for Performing Arts
- 13.9 mile(s) from Woodland Park Zoo, hundreds of rare and exotic animals, zoo store, rose garden and indoor/outdoor restaurant.
- 13.9 mile(s) from University District, University of Washington, Husky Stadium home of the Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture and Henry Art Gallery.
- 16.3 mile(s) from Future of Flight Aviation, The Boeing Tour is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to view 747, 767, 777, and 787 jets being assembled
- 16.6 mile(s) from Space Needle, observation deck hovers 520 feet above the street, SkyCity revolving restaurant.
- 16.6 mile(s) from Seattle Center, 87-acre area is a fun stop, sculptures on which children can play and 21 attractions.
- 16.6 mile(s) from Pacific Science Center
- 18.00 mile(s) from Washington Park Arboretum, 230 acres adorned with 40,000 trees, shrubs and vines.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Pike Place Market, 150 crafts vendors and produce stands operated by over 100 local farmers.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Pioneer Square, old Seattle area with specialty shops and galleries.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Underground Seattle Tour, see what Seattle life was like underground, located in Pioneer Square near the Pergola.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Seattle Piers/Aquarium
- 18.00 mile(s) from Odyssey Maritime Discover
- 18.00 mile(s) from Chinatown/International District
- 19.67 mile(s) from Everett Events Center
- 20.00 mile(s) from Imagine Children's Museum
- 27.00 mile(s) from Tulalip Casino
- 0.30 mile(s) from Main street - Edmonds, art galleries, boutiques, specialty shops and antique stores.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Alderwood Mall, shopping mecca with favorite brand stores, boutiques, restaurants, specialty stores and movie theater.
- 10.4 mile(s) from Northgate Mall, favorite brand stores, new stores at the village, 16 screen movie theater.
- 10.50 mile(s) from Bothell Country Village, 48 northwest specialty stores, antique stores, restaurants, galleries set in a rural garden setting.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Everett Mall, favorite brand stores, new stores at the village, 16 screen movie theater.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Downtown Seattle, favorite brand stores, boutiques, specialty stores.
- 25.00 mile(s) from Snohomish, antique shops and specialty shops.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Seattle Premium Outlets, upscale, fashion conscious, 110 stores, savings on designer names.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lynnwood
- 8.7 mile(s) from Kenmore
- 11.3 mile(s) from Bothell
- 15.00 mile(s) from Woodinville
- 15.00 mile(s) from Seattle
- 15.00 mile(s) from Everett
- 21.7 mile(s) from Bellevue
- 80.1 mile(s) from Bellingham
- 117 mile(s) from Leavenworth
- 190 mile(s) from Portland, Oregon
- 205 mile(s) from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- 210 mile(s) from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- 297 mile(s) from Spokane
- 0.10 mile(s) from Set Your Compass Course, maritime training and certification
- 0.50 mile(s) from Maverick Label, digital label printing
- 0.50 mile(s) from First Student, regional office - yellow school bus company
- 0.50 mile(s) from Edmonds Conference Center
- 0.60 mile(s) from city of Edmonds, city hall
- 0.70 mile(s) from Edmonds, police department and court house, library
- 0.80 mile(s) from The Hope Center, counseling for trauma and weight issues.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Stevens Hospital, emergency room and hospital
- 3.00 mile(s) from Edmonds School District, school district offices
- 4.00 mile(s) from Premera Blue Cross, healthcare insurance corporate office
- 5.41 mile(s) from Lynnwood Convention Center
- 12.00 mile(s) from Fluke Corporation, multi-national corporation headquartered in Everett, Washington. Electronic testing tools and software
- 14.00 mile(s) from Boeing Airplane Company, Everett. Commercial jet aviation production facility.
- 14.00 mile(s) from Paine Field, local airport
- 15.00 mile(s) from Microsoft Corp, Hi tech
- 15.00 mile(s) from Everett Naval Station, Navy Base
- 2.50 mile(s) from Edmonds Community College
- 14.00 mile(s) from University of Washington
- 14.00 mile(s) from Seattle University
- 15.00 mile(s) from Everett Community College
- 40.00 mile(s) from Pacific Lutheran University
- 50.00 mile(s) from Western Washington University
- 75.00 mile(s) from Central Washington University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.10 mile(s) from bird watching, more than 350 species of birds live or migrate through the Snohomish County Wetland
- 0.10 mile(s) from Harbor Square Athletic Club, full service athletic club - squash, racquetball, tennis, aerobics, lap pool
- 0.30 mile(s) from AAA Salmon Charters, saltwater fishing
- 0.40 mile(s) from Edmonds Underwater Park, scuba diving
- 3.00 mile(s) from Lynnwood Golf Course, golf and driving range
- 5.00 mile(s) from Nile Golf Course, golf
- 5.00 mile(s) from Lake Ballinger Park, canoeing
- 14.72 mile(s) from Over the Rainbow Balloon, hot air ballooning
- 0.20 mile(s) from Arnie's, bar/lounge, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, waterfront dining. Complimentary appetizer or dessert certificates available at front desk.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Jade Palace, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, delivery and take-out.
- Across the street from Evviva Woodfired Pizza, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, specializing in wood fired Neapolitan pizza; beer and wine; take-out and delivery
- 0.02 mile(s) from Anthony's, bar/lounge, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, waterfront dining. Complimentary appetizer or dessert certificate available at front desk. Casual dining at Beach Cafe.
- Across the street from Channel Marker, pub, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.04 mile(s) from Rory's of Edmonds, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, casual dining, great burgers; full service bar including over 25 draft beers; seasonal outdoor seating
- 0.03 mile(s) from Cafe de Paris, bar/lounge, French, open for: lunch, dinner, French cuisine, has been in this location over 29 years!
- 0.03 mile(s) from Chantrells Specialty Food, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, fantastic tomato bisque and desserts; beer and wine. Closed between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- .5 mile(s) from Claire's Pantry, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast and brunch; beer and wine.
- .75 mile(s) from Daphnes Cafe, cafe, American, open for: lunch, dinner, intimate; beer and wine; seasonal sidewalk seating.
- 3 mile(s) from Thai Cottage, bar/lounge, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, take-out but no delivery; beer and wine.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Las Brisas, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, authentic Mexican food; bar, restaurant and seasonal outside seating.
- 0.04 mile(s) from Girardis, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, fantastic happy hour before 6:00 p.m. and after 8:00 p.m. in the bar; seasonal outdoor seating.
- .75 mile(s) from Taki Tiki, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, sports and tiki bar; full bar; no delivery; seasonal sidewalk seating.
- .75 mile(s) from Epulo Bistro, bar/lounge, Mediterranean, open for: lunch, dinner, brunch; full bar; no delivery.
- 1 mile(s) from Hamburger Harry's, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, hamburgers; kid friendly; take-out but no delivery.
- .75 mile(s) from Five Bistro, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, small bistro setting; great unique pizza; seasonal outdoor seating.
- 1 mile(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, chain - hamburgers, salads, etc. Newly re-opened, new construction (November 2013); no delivery
- 1 mile(s) from Pagliacci Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, evening delivery.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Portofino Pizza and Pasta, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, delivery; wine and beer; great Chicken Masala.
- 2.5 mile(s) from Bar DoJo, bar/lounge, Pacific Rim, open for: lunch, dinner, Asian Fusion; tapas/small plates; full bar; no delivery.
- 2.5 mile(s) from Scott's Bar and Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, renowned local restaurant, seafood, salads, burgers, steaks, etc.; seasonal outdoor seating/fire pit.
- 3 mile(s) from Panera Bread Company, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, great fresh breads, soups and salads.
- 6 mile(s) from Pho, bar/lounge, Vietnamese, open for: lunch, dinner, no delivery; no alcohol.
- 3 mile(s) from Hosounyi, bar/lounge, International, open for: lunch, dinner, Korean; beer and wine; no delivery.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Edmonds Harbor Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Edmonds. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Late Night Nerds at Emerald City Comicon: Music and Comedy and Stories!
Hit the Raygun Lounge in Seattle for a show full of comedy and music fit for geeks and nerds of all kinds. Doors open at 10 p.m.
The exhibit "Transformations" at Burien Arts features art of mixed media, painting, and sculpture from three different artists. Times vary.
On the Air
Teatro ZinZanni presents a Radio Theater show like you have never seen before! Times vary.
Little Shop of Horrors
Join Seymour and Audrey II in this unforgettable "horror" show at the ACT Theater in Seattle. Times vary.
Drawn To Seattle: The Work of Seattle Sketcher Gabriel
View the works of a talented artist and see all the unique objects brought to life that are often overlooked, yet make Seattle the wonderful city it is. On display at the Museum of History and Industry.
The King of Country Music visits the Tacoma Dome during his farewell tour. Showtime is 7:30 p.m.
Bellingham Bay Rendezvous
Cruise the beautiful San Juan Islands in style. Bellingham's two day festival celebrates its maritime history and features charter vessels, historic boats, sunset cruises, and schooner races. All activites are based at the Bellingham Cruise Terminal.
Dirty Dan Day Seafood Festival
Seafood festivals mainstays like salmon tosses and chowder cook-offs compete with cupcake eating contests and the one and only "uphill piano race" showdown. The day's excitement begins at 10 A.M. at the historic Fairhaven Village Green in South Bellingham.
Whidbey Island Marathon
Seattle's perfect week-end getaway is also host to the scenic Whidbey Island Marathon. Run alongside beautiful ocean views and the famous Deception Pass Bridge. Register for either the marathon, half marathon, 5K or 10K walks. Races start at 7:15 AM north of Deception Pass Bridge.
Dining Out for Life!
Help out local citizens with life-threatening illnesses by eating at one of the 150 restaurants in the Seattle area that will donate a precentage of the night's proceeds to Lifelong.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean