BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Hotel & Suites
507 E Main Street, Dayton, WA 99328-1440
Phone: 509/382-4790 | Fax: 509/382-4791 | 50 Rooms | Online Reservations
Nestled along the rolling Palouse Hills in the charming town of Dayton, Washington is the BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Hotel & Suites.
This is wine country, where relaxation and getting away from it all meets luxury. Guests of our Dayton hotel can enjoy an abundance of local activities. For a touch of history, visit the historic Lewis and Clark Trail. Umatilla National Forest is also in the region and a popular spot for hiking and birding. Palouse Hills is another favorite. Whether you’re in Dayton for wine tastings, the great outdoors or for a peaceful escape, depend on us to be your home away from home.
Along Highway 12, history is rich in this area. Hunting and fishing have long been two of the pastimes of choice, and it’s easy with ample forests and parks surrounding this Dayton hotel. However, with over 175 wineries in the area, guests can also enjoy the fruits of this lush landscape. From world class dining to the Columbia County Fair, there’s something for everyone. Ski Bluewood is a favorite ski resort nestled a short drive from our spacious, clean and comfortable Dayton hotel.
All Wheels Weekend is a car show that attracts guests from around the country. Mule Mania and the local Alumni Weekend are also events that draw a crowd. If you’re in town for a special event, it’s important that you are close to all the action. Our Dayton hotel features well-appointed rooms and a great location, so it’s simple to get around town.
Business travelers are also frequent guests at our Dayton hotel. We’re happy to host employees of the Forest Service, USDA, Pacificorp and Puget Sound Energy, and many agriculture workers in the wheat and grass industry along with Seneca. Enjoy a complimentary breakfast featuring hot waffles, pastries, fruits and 100% Arabica coffee. Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, it’s important to kick off the morning in style.
Book your next room at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Hotel & Suites today!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Start your day off right with fluffy eggs and bacon accompanied by fresh fruit.
- Indoor pool Heated our sparkling indoor pool connects to an outdoor patio.
- Hot tub, relax in our soothing indoor hot tub.
- Exercise facility, open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Late check out, please contact front desk for details.
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Business center, 24-hours free. Nicely equipped business center on site.
- Printer available
- Fax services, available through the front desk
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Meeting facilities, large meeting room that is divisable into two separate spaces. Inquire with hotel for full features.
- Conference facilities, boardroom with twelve executive chairs. Custom conference table with internet hook ups. Contact hotel directly for full details.
- Equipment rental
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Outdoor gas BBQ grill
- Outdoor patio seating
- Perfect location to stroll the streets of Dayton
- Motor coach parking
- Storage space - ski/snowboard storage available while staying at hotel.
- Complimentary newspaper available, in lobby Monday-Friday
- Laundry/valet, from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., nominal fee
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Hotel & Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus dayton hotel & suites in Dayton.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Hotel & Suites
Conveniently located, the best western plus dayton hotel & suites in Dayton, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.322305 / Latitude: -117.975215
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Walla Walla, WA. Head northwest on US-12 toward Lewiston. Turn right onto Preston/US-12. Continue to follow US-12. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Hotel and Suites is on your left.
From: Spokane, WA. Head west on I-90 toward Seattle. Merge onto US-195 South via exit 279 toward Colfax/Pullman. Turn slight right onto West Walla Walla Highway/WA-26. Continue to follow WA-26. Turn left onto WA-127. Stay straight to go onto US-12. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Hotel and Suites is on your right.
From: Lewiston, ID. Head west on US-12 through Clarkston, WA. Stay straight on US-12. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Hotel and Suites is on your right.
From: Tri-Cities, WA. Head east on US-12. Take WA-124 exit toward Burbank/Waitsburg. Turn right. Stay straight to go onto WA-124. Turn slight right. Turn slight left onto Ice Harbor Drive/WA-124. Continue to follow WA-124. Turn right onto Main St/WA-124. Continue to follow Preston Avenue. Preston Avenue becomes US-12. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Hotel and Suites is on your left.
From: Seattle, WA. Head east on I-9. Merge onto WA-26 East via Exit 137 toward Othello/Pullman. Turn right onto Northeast Main Street/WA-261. Continue to follow WA-261. Turn left onto WA-261. Turn right onto US-12. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Hotel and Suites is on your left.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Hotel & Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Plan a visit to eastern Washington and head for the city of Dayton. Found between Walla Walla and Clarkston, Dayton is a charming and visually appealing city, home to the Pietrzycki City Park. The Pacific Northwest is known for its coastal weather, and a visit to Dayton during the spring or summer is ideal – visit Pietrzycki City Park for a leisurely afternoon picnic.
Named for Dr. Marcel M. Pietrzycki, an 1880 Dayton settler, the park is found just behind Dayton Middle School along the banks of the Touchet River. Explore the park on your next visit and enjoy pleasant spring or summer temperatures. Dayton is also home to the Lewis & Clark Trail State Park.
When you travel through Washington with your golf clubs, make sure you head east and find Dayton. Once there, as after you've settled into the charming city, check out the Touchet Valley Golf Course. Another of the fantastic executive style golf courses in the state, Touchet Valley Golf Course is not far from downtown Dayton.
Whether you play just the nine holes at Touchet Valley Golf Course, or double up and play a full 18, you'll no doubt be challenged by the open, yet tree-lined fairways. With a course rating of 35.5 – and a slope rating of 122 – even the most veteran golfer will find a few challenges at Touchet Valley Golf Course.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Dayton’s Historic Depot, originally built in 1881 and designed in the Stick-Eastlake style, it is now the oldest surviving passenger train station in the state.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Alexander’s Chocolate, everything is hand-crafted from a full spectrum of European cacao, fulfilling the company mission to raise the art of your chocolate experience beyond the ordinary or expected.
- 0.10 mile(s) from The Liberty Theater, is home to current movies, art shows, children’s theater, and stage productions.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Mace Mead Works, visit the Mace Mead Works tasting room for a tasting of both the semi-sweet and dry versions of Mead and to try some of the creative cocktails by Dayton’s most innovative mixologists.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Palus Artifact Museum, offers a collection of locally found artifacts from the Palouse Indian tribe.
- 0.30 mile(s) from The Boldman House Museum, since the formation of a Boldman House Standing Committee, the former residence is experiencing major renovations as well as yielding numerous historically-significant artifacts that are being cataloged, with many of them being incorporated into displays at the House Museum.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Wineries/vineyards, over 170 wineries in the greater area of Walla Walla.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Monteillet Fromagerie, French-style, artisanal cheeses from goat and sheep’s milk
- 30.00 mile(s) from Fort Walla Walla Museum, step back in time. Visit Fort Walla Walla Museum and experience what life was like in Walla Walla during the 19th century.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Birding, the diverse variety of 310 bird species results from the nearby Blue Mountains as well as the Columbia and Snake Rivers.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Alexander’s Chocolate, everything is hand-crafted from a full spectrum of European cacao, fulfilling the company mission to raise the art of your chocolate experience beyond the ordinary or expected. Simply: “The Best.”
- 0.10 mile(s) from Suffield’s Furniture, visit them for many of your home furnishing needs such as furniture and appliances.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Croft’s Floral, has been a family owned floral gift shop since 1952, featuring personalized service celebrating the joys and passages of life.
- 0.20 mile(s) from The Village Shoppes, is located in the historic Hamilton Hardware Building with more than 26 shopkeepers who offer a variety of merchandise including antiques and collectibles, books, Yankee Candles, Jessica Steele, dolls, toys, baby items, stained glass, jewelry, soaps, local products and much, much more!
- 0.20 mile(s) from Wenaha Gallery, has a spacious 2,000 square foot display area featuring a wide variety of fine art prints, original paintings, sculptures, gifts and custom framing
- 0.20 mile(s) from Jacci’s Yarn Basket, high quality wools, wool blends, alpaca, silk, cotton and acrylic yarns besides lot of specialty and sock yarns in a wide selection of colors.
- 0.30 mile(s) from Skye Book & Brew Pub, whatever kind of books you enjoy stop in and enjoy the BrewPub while you read.
- 0.40 mile(s) from Dingle’s of Dayton, For a unique shopping experience stop in at Dingle’s, your friendly store
- 2.00 mile(s) from IGA Grocery, full service grocery store
- 2.00 mile(s) from Biker B’s Bathworks, offers a great selection bath accessories, body basics, tub treats and soy candles.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Waitsburg Hardware & Merc, offers a wide variety of hardware including electrical, plumbing, painting, gardening, and fishing/hunting supplies.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Irving's Leather, specializes in leather repair and supplies.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Hugs, Gifts & Collectible, affordable home decor, antiques, collectibles, Heritage lace, Burt's Bees, Crabtree & Evelyn, and holistic pet food.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Bubbles & Chocolate, find the perfect gift for any occasion, and choose from a wide array of gourmet chocolates, wines, and champagne!
- 9.00 mile(s) from L & B Kitchens, grows and sells gourmet wheat products on their family farm in Waitsburg
- 9.00 mile(s) from Lavender's-R-Us, offers a U-Pick lavender field and a gift shop loaded with lavender products and hand-crafted items
- 30.00 mile(s) from Walmart®, they are a worldwide retail chain offering pharmacy, groceries, beer and wine (including local wines), tire and lube, domestics and more.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Dusty's Ski Shop, strives to promote healthy outdoor lifestyles, be an outstanding community citizen and maintain a profitable business. Dusty's has been in business for almost 20 years!
- 30.00 mile(s) from Stash, offering new and seasoned quilters an array of fabrics to spark creative spirit
- 30.00 mile(s) from Macy's, clothing department store
- 30.00 mile(s) from Bicycle Barn, has 10,000 fun-filled square feet of bicycles and offers the best prices and service with American-made brands like TREK, Specialized Oakley, Redine BMX, WeThePeople BMX, and many others.
- 30.00 mile(s) from L & G Ranch Supply, we are a retail True Value hardware store.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Walla Walla Clothing Co, providing high quality men's and women's clothing in downtown Walla Walla.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Andy's Market, is a locally-owned grocery and health food store specializing in fresh, local produce, vegetarian foods, vitamins and health supplements
- 30.00 mile(s) from Klicker Berries & Antique, Klickers has top quality local produce, locally made food, and unusual gift items, including antiques.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 10.00 mile(s) from Waitsburg
- 30.00 mile(s) from Walla Walla
- 40.00 mile(s) from Milton-Freewater, Oregon
- 65.00 mile(s) from Lewiston, Idaho
- 65.00 mile(s) from Kennewick
- 70.00 mile(s) from Richland
- 70.00 mile(s) from Pendleton, Oregon
- 80.00 mile(s) from Pullman
- 90.00 mile(s) from Moscow, Idaho
- 125 mile(s) from Spokane
- 270 mile(s) from Seattle
- 270 mile(s) from Portland, Oregon
- 320 mile(s) from Missoula, Montana
- 0.01 mile(s) from AmericanWest Bank, serves business owners as well as their employees and families—those who put their heart and soul into their life’s work and just happen to build a stronger America along the way.
- 0.01 mile(s) from Christy's Realty, realty and property management company.
- 0.01 mile(s) from Dayton Chronicle, local newspaper
- 0.02 mile(s) from Sterling Savings Bank, provides personal and business banking in Washington, Idaho, Oregon and Montana.
- 0.02 mile(s) from Bank of America, national bank that provides local service
- 0.02 mile(s) from Puget Sound Energy, power company serving the surrounding areas. Wind Farm projects.
- 0.02 mile(s) from Columbia Auto Service, auto service (oil change, tune-up, etc.) tires, repairs, car detailing, equipment rental
- 0.02 mile(s) from Columbia County Rural Library, an accessible and valued resource, committed and responsive to the lifelong learning and recreational needs of the entire community.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Dayton Title Company, a customer service driven company who understands the importance of your real estate transaction.
- 0.03 mile(s) from Blue Mountaon Realtors, imagine the combined knowledge and expertise of Dayton’s finest real estate minds working for you. Where Buyers and Sellers meet!
- 0.03 mile(s) from State Farm, providing insurance and financial services
- 1.00 mile(s) from Banner Bank, is committed to being the best provider of financial services in the Northwest.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dayton General Hospital, part of the Columbia County Health Care System. This is a local hospital for the surrounding area.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dingle's, a True Value Hardware Store and much more!
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dayton Dental Care, providing dental work to the community for over 20 years.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chapman Heating/Air, provides services to heating and air conditioning. Sells and installs new units.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dayton Electric LLC, electrical work
- 1.00 mile(s) from Azure Eye Care, Incorporated, open Wednesday and Thursday only
- 1.00 mile(s) from Blue Mountain Counseling, a private non-profit outpatient behavioral health care program.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dayton Veterinary Clinic, all animal veterinary clinic
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dayton Mercantile, IGA grocery store with a Subway® Sub Shop located inside the store.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Coleman Oil, offers quality cardlock fleet fueling services to commercial customers throughout the country!
- 3.00 mile(s) from Pacific Power, power company serving the surrounding area.
- 22.00 mile(s) from Walla Walla Community College, inspires students to discover their potential and to achieve their goals by providing diverse and challenging learning environment.
- 24.00 mile(s) from Whitman College, is the premier liberal arts college that combines academic excellence with an unpretentious Northwest culture and an engaging community.
- 27.00 mile(s) from Walla Walla University, a fully accredited university, which offers excellent graduate and undergraduate education in the Seventh-day Adventist tradition.
- 33.00 mile(s) from Blue Mountain Community College, is a comprehensive community college committed to providing a premier learning environment and support for student success.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 2.00 mile(s) from Touchet Valley Golf Course, this 9-hole course features 2,931 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 36.
- 16.00 mile(s) from Wenaha-Tucannon Wilderness, the Umatilla Forest is a short drive for multiple access to trailheads, camping and fishing.
- 16.00 mile(s) from Umatilla National Forest, short drive to plenty of camping, fishing, hiking, and hunting
- 20.00 mile(s) from Blue Mountain Resort, skiing and snowboarding
- 29.00 mile(s) from Western Life Outfitters, horseback riding
- 30.00 mile(s) from hunting, local wildfowl for hunting include turkey, pheasant, and grouse. Deer and elk hunting are also very popular in this area with an occasional moose wandering through the region.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Snake River, waterskiing and other boating sports are very popular on the nearby Snake River
- 30.00 mile(s) from Cycling, tour of Walla Walla
- 30.00 mile(s) from Tucannon River, very popular fishing destination for Steelhead and Bull Trout
- 30.00 mile(s) from Borleske Athletic Complex, this complex features facilities for baseball, football, track and field, soccer, outdoor concerts and other large-scale events.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Tennis courts, are available at Pioneer Park, Memorial Athletic Complex, Jefferson Park, Menlo Park, Vista Terrace Park, Walla Walla High School, Whitman College, Pioneer and Garrison Middle Schools, Walla Walla Community College, Sager School, Walla Walla College and Kiwanis Park in College Place
- 30.00 mile(s) from YWCA Ice Chalet, ice skating
- 38.00 mile(s) from Palouse Falls State Park, beautiful water falls just 38 miles outside of Dayton. Hiking and camping.
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Dayton, Washington hotel.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Country Cupboard Bakery, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, a full service bakery, offers freshly made pastries and sandwiches on homemade bread in a friendly, hometown atmosphere. Salads, dips, and deli meats, cheeses and other specialty food items.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Manila Bay Asian Cafe, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, offers Southeast Asian inspired cuisine. Fresh vegetables and produce are used to make all menu items, specializing in adobo, pancit and lumpia.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Dayton Wine Works, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, in the heart of the Dayton Entertainment District. Featuring local wines, spirits, micro brews, creative foods, darn good steaks, art and live music.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Dayton Eagle’s, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, offers dining in a casual atmosphere. Monday is taco night! Live music on Friday and Saturday nights.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Chief Spring's Brew Pub, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, offering great hand-crafted ales and homemade root beer as well as grilled sandwiches, salads and soups. Wine and beverages served in a Scottish-themed atmosphere. New beer garden patio in back!
- 0.20 mile(s) from Threshers, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, brings something new to Dayton with terrific hamburgers, sandwiches, steak and seafood. Enjoy beer, wine and cocktails with your meal in a relaxed, historic atmosphere.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Weinhard Cafe, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, offers world class gourmet meals created from various inspirations made fresh daily. Enjoy a local wine with your delectable cuisine and afterward sample one or more of their famous homemade desserts. Comfortable attire and reservations encouraged!
- 1.00 mile(s) from Patit Creek Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Continental, open for: dinner, Eastern Washington's 4-Star restaurant is considered by many to be the finest in the Pacific Northwest. You will experience world class Continental cuisine in a friendly, intimate atmosphere. Enjoy seasonal specialties, a selection of local wines and fabulous desserts. Reservations strongly suggested!
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fiesta en Jalisco, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, offering authentic Mexican food. A wonderful, extremely diverse menu for lunch and dinner. Also offering limited American food.
- 2.00 mile(s) from The Sand Trap, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, April 1st through October 30th. Enjoy lunch on the green of the Touchet Valley Golf Course. Terrific breakfast, hamburgers, sandwiches, steak and seafood.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Jimgermanbar, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: dinner, curator, Jim German, concocts elaborate and sophisticated cocktails made to order. The Etrucian Snacks (tapas) offer a cornucopia of fresh, organic produce, meat and cheese which allows an approach to the agrodolce flavors we love.
- 9.00 mile(s) from Whoopemup Hollow Cafe, Bar/Lounge, Cajun, open for: lunch, dinner, Enjoy Southern Comfort food in a comfortable, friendly environment featuring local and regional wines, domestic and imported beers. Reservations Strongly Recommended
- 9.00 mile(s) from Coppei Cafe, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 30.00 mile(s) from Aloha Sushi, Bar/Lounge, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 30.00 mile(s) from Big Cheese Pizza, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, pizza sales and delivery - pizza, ribs, lasagna, subs, salad, chicken wings. Mom and pop restaurant.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Jacobi's, Bar/Lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 30.00 mile(s) from Graze, Deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Your food will be fresh, honest, and very high quality. Our sandwich shop is where you will find the best sandwiches in town!
- 30.00 mile(s) from Andrae's Kitchen, Fast Food, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Walla Walla's first gourmet food truck! Available for catering all size of events, find their truck around the valley for lunch, or visit them at AK's at the Co-Op walk-in or drive thru.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Hotel & Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Dayton. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Art Walk Wander around Downtown Ellensburg through galleries open from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Farmers Market Fresh food and produce for sale on Fourth Street in Ellensburg starting at 9 a.m.
Watershed at the Gorge Attend this outdoor country music festival at the Gorge Amphitheater. Times vary.
Arcade Fire at the Gorge Watch the indie rock band take the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. Times vary.
Bruno Mars at the Gorge Visit the critically acclaimed amphitheater to see Bruno Mars. Times vary.
Cruisin' Kittitas and Burnouts Enjoy live music, good beer, and beautiful cars. Cars start to line up along Main Street at 8 a.m.
Downtown Sidewalk Sale Stroll through over 15 different stores open for this event in Downtown Ellensburg. Doors open at 9 a.m.
Jack Johnson at the Gorge Jack Johnson takes the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. The show starts at 6:30 p.m.
Dave Matthews Dave Matthews takes the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. The show starts at 6 p.m.
Rodeo Weekend Enjoy a weekend full of exciting rodeo events. Events start at 11 a.m.
Carnivores Tour at the Gorge Visit the critically acclaimed amphitheater for this exciting musical event. Music starts at 6:30 p.m.
Paint Ellensburg Participate in the auction for artwork and unique experiences starting at 4:30 p.m. in the Sue Lombard rooms on Central Washington University campus.
Buskers in the Burg Ellensburg's fall festival in Historic Downtown. Event times vary.
Rascal Rodeo Watch these special athletes as they participate in rodeo events at the Bloom Pavilion. Events start at 9 a.m.
Film Festival Films chosen from submissions across multiple genres.
Clymer Rendezvous A local fundraiser for the Clymer Museum of Art in Ellensburg. It starts at 5:30 p.m.
Downtown Trick or Treat Trick or Treat around Downtown Ellensburg from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Hearthstone Bazaar Join Ellensburg locals at this annual event taking place at the Hearthstone Cottage.
Yakima Symphony Orchestra Concert Listen to the beautiful music of the Yakima Symphony Orchestra at the Capitol Theatre. The music starts at 7:30 p.m.
A Grange Bazaar Enjoy the handmade crafts and other goodies at the Swauk Teanaway Grange. Doors open at 9 a.m.
Veterans Day Parade Watch in Downtown Ellensburg to watch this patriotic event. It all starts at 10 a.m.
December 12, 2014
Girl's Night Out
Get pampered and enjoy shopping around Downtown Ellensburg starting at 5 p.m.
Central Washington University Red Curtain Revue
Listen as theater students perform Broadway hits in the Milo Smith Tower Theatre at 7:30 p.m.
Moments to Remember
A local tradition where kids can meet Santa, join in scavenger hunts, and watch the parade in Downtown Ellensburg. Event times vary.
Cookies with Santa Bring the little ones to share cookies with St. Nick in Downtown Ellensburg.
5 Days of Christmas Canyon River Ranch hosts five days of festivities. Event times vary.
Central Washington University Ware Fair Enjoy handmade crafts and trinkets along with holiday festivities at Central Washington University. Festivities start at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University: A Christmas Carol Theater students perform the classic Christmas play. Show times vary per day.
Kids Bird House Build at Knudson's Kids get to build and decorate a bird house at Knudson Lumber. Starts at 9 a.m.
Snowball Drop for Prices Catch your "snowball" for special prizes in Rotary Pavilion at 10 a.m.
Breakfast with Santa Visit the Children's Activity Museum so they can have breakfast with the big guy at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University Symphony Orchestra Concert Attend the McIntyre Music Building Concert Hall to listen to beautiful music for the evening. Music begins at 4 p.m.
Friend a Tree of Love Celebrate the life of a past loved one with us at the Ellensburg Public Library at 6 p.m.
Teddy Bear Tea Join Mr. and Mrs. Claus for tea at Kelleher Motor at 11 a.m.
Holidays at Improv Enjoy a dinner while listening to great comedy in Downtown Ellensburg. Show starts at 5 p.m.
Cocoa Stroll Stroll around Downtown Ellensburg and look at the Christmas decorations. 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Elves Gift Making Workshop Kids get to make and wrap gifts to take home to put under the tree. It begins at 1 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean