Best Western Plus City Center
33 W Spokane Falls Boulevard, Spokane, WA 99201-0120
Phone: +1 509-623-9727 | Fax: 509/808-2073 | 81 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Close to Spokane Convention Center, Riverfront Park, the Spokane Arena, Gonzaga University and Spokane International Airport.
Be close to all the exciting action on your Northwest getaway at our Best Western Plus City Center hotel. Whether you are traveling on business or leisure, you are going to love being just steps from shopping, restaurants, entertainment and incredible attractions.
We are conveniently located in the heart of downtown, our hotel was just awarded the Trip Advisor Hall of Fame (5 time winner of their Certificate of Excellence). We offer great value for our customers, as our hotel is newly renovated to the highest standards including large rooms with comfortable beds and upscale bedding, complimentary high speed internet, Keurig coffee makers, refrigerators, and 40-inch flat screen TVs. We also offer a complimentary hot breakfast complete with cheese omelets, sausage, waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit and more!
Guests also enjoy fresh baked cookies served in our lobby every night. Parking is free and we also offer a climate controlled parking garage.
We have business center, new fitness center and guest laundry that is all open 24 hours. Our reputation is excellent and we are frequently praised for our friendly, helpful staff, our super clean room. Guests can enjoy being in the Main District area by walking to the restaurants, coffee shops and bakeries, and local merchants.
Mobility accessible rooms and King executive and family suites are also available. Pets are welcome (dogs only please).
Come experience and celebrate Spokane from our unique
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, includes fresh homemade waffles and pancakes, cream cheese cinnamon rolls, wheat & sourdough breads, hot eggs, sausage, a variety of yogurt, English muffins, fruit, assorted cereals and oatmeal, as well as coffee and assorted teas and juices
- Exercise facility, 24 hour, free, arc trainer, treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, weight stack system, stretching mats
- Weight lifting equipment
- Rowing machine
- Stationary bike
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Interior corridors
- Front desk, 24 hour
- Multilingual staff, English and Spanish
- Guest laundry, nominal fee of $3.00
- Laundromat, nominal fee, coin-op laundry for guest use
- Dry cleaning
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out, usually available upon request
- Safe deposit box, available for use at the front desk for no additional cost
- Cable or satellite television, Comcast®
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access available in public areas
- Business center, 24 hours, free, computer, printer, copier and fax machine
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services, stamps available for purchase at the front desk, with mail drop available as well
- Meeting facilities, 20 person occupancy. Meeting room is for guest rental.
- Air-conditioning, in public areas
- Physically challenged facilities
- Parking for the physically challenged 24 hours, free, not guaranteed
- Ice/vending machines, on every floor
- Free parking, One vehicle per room. not guaranteed
- Outdoor parking, free
- Garage parking, $10 charge on Friday/Satu
- Paid parking, 10 USD, Parking is complimentary in the lot outside and Sunday-Thursday in the garage. There is a $10 nightly fee for garage parking Friday and Saturdays
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Plus City Center
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus city center in Spokane.
Best Western Plus City Center
Conveniently located, the best western plus city center in Spokane, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.659932 / Latitude: -117.412604
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Follow Division Street heading south, cross the Spokane River Bridge, stay right until you reach the corner of Browne Street and Spokane Falls Boulevard. Make a left onto Main Avenue. Take a left onto Division Street. Take a left onto Spokane Falls Boulevard. The Best Western Plus City Center will be on the left.
From: The south. Follow Division Street north until you reach Spokane Falls Boulevard. Make a left onto Spokane Falls Boulevard. The Best Western Plus City Center will be on the left.
From: The west. From I90 West, take the Newport/Division Street Exit, Number 281. Follow Division Street north about seven blocks until Spokane Falls Boulevard. Make a left onto Spokane Falls Boulevard. The Best Western Plus City Center will be on the left.
From: The east. From I90 East, take the Newport/Division Street Exit, Number 281. Follow Division Street north about seven blocks until Spokane Falls Boulevard. Make a left onto Spokane Falls Boulevard. The Best Western Plus City Center will be on the left.
From: The airport. Take I90 East, take the Newport/Division Street Exit, Number 281. Follow Division Street north about seven blocks until Spokane Falls Boulevard. Make a left onto Spokane Falls Boulevard. The Best Western Plus City Center will be on the left.
Best Western Plus City Center
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Check out the Barrister Winery on your next trek across eastern Washington. Found in downtown Spokane just off of I-90, the Barrister Winery opened in 2001 when owners Michael White and Greg Lipsker decided to partner up.
Specializing in red wine, the Barrister Winery has a small selection of white wine, for those who prefer it, and all the grapes used are locally grown in Washington. One of the most popular wines at Barrister is the Rough Blend, a tantalizing mix of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, and Cab Franc.
The Barrister Winery in Spokane is unique in many ways – choose it to be the site of your next business or family gathering. The Barrister Winery can also host events of up to 200 people, ideal for a quaint wedding.
Get set for an outdoor adventure when you visit Spokane – be sure to explore the Spokane River Centennial Trail at the Centennial Trail State Park. At 37.5 miles long, the Centennial Trail, as many of the locals call it, reaches all the way from Sontag Park to the Washington-Idaho border.
As you get set to explore the Spokane River Centennial Trail, you'll want to plan for cycling, walking, jogging, and even Segways. Enjoy stunning views of the Spokane River as you walk, jog, or bike the trail.
With most sections of the Spokane River Centennial Trail built between 1989 and 1991, the Centennial part of the name is due, in part, as a celebration of Washington's centennial year. As you hit the end, the trail connects to the North Idaho Centennial Trail.
Students ready to pursue a college education in the Spokane area of Washington have plenty of options to choose from. Travel southwest of Spokane to Cheney and you'll find Eastern Washington University. The university was founded in 1882 by Benjamin P. Cheney, and named Benjamin P. Cheney Academy.
More than 10,000 students attend the university to purse a degree from over 100 fields of study. EWU students looking for post-graduate degrees have a choice of 55 graduate programs. Satellite degree programs are also available in Tacoma, Everett, Bellevue, Kent, Yakima, Seattle, Shoreline, and Vancouver.
As a member of the Big Sky Conference, the EWU Eagles compete in varsity, intramural and club sports.
Find your way to the Indian Canyon Golf Course on your next visit to Spokane. Just west of downtown and easily accessed from Highway 395, A top golf destination in eastern Washington, Indian Canyon Golf Course offers 18 luxurious holes.
Golfers also enjoy junior rates – if you're traveling with the family. Opened to the public in 1935, the Indian Canyon Golf Course is 6,255 yards, and has hosted a number of top tournaments. The course at Indian Canyon is open daily – however, it is recommended you reserve your tee-time for any weekend golf at least eight days in advance.
Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area
Located in eastern Washington near the Spokane Indian Reservation, the Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area preserves Franklin D. Roosevelt Lake and the landscape surrounding it.
The recreation area encompasses over 100,000 acres in total, as well as the 130-mile lake – giving way to an abundance of outdoor adventure.
The recreation area is just short drive west of Spokane, in-between the Grand Coulee Dam and Northport.
Within the park area, apart from the plentiful outdoor recreation opportunities, visitors can explore historic structures like Fort Spokane and St. Paul’s Mission.
Opened in 1982, the Latah Creek Wine Cellars is a family owned establishment in Spokane Valley. A short drive east from downtown Spokane, the Latah Creek Wine Cellars prove to be a popular destination for lovers of the reds and whites – enjoy a fine selection of wines crafted from locally grown grapes.
The Latah Creek Wine Cellars feature your favorites – try the Chardonnay, the Malbec, or the Sweet Riesling. Since 2002, Latah Creek Wine Cellars has been producing nearly 40,000 gallons of wine each year.
A unique and fun feature offered at the Latah Creek Winery is the custom and personalized labels – make the bottle a special gift for a birthday, Christmas, or wedding.
Mt. Spokane Ski & Snowboard Park
Located northeast of Spokane in Mt. Spokane State Park, the Mt. Spokane Ski & Snowboard Park boasts of more than 1,400 skiable acres. Those ready for winter-time fun have plenty of options on the ski area's 45 varied ski runs.
The terrain park is a popular area for Spokane snowboarders and skiers to practice their best jumps and tricks. Once at the top of the summit, step inside the Vista House, built in 1933, to warm your toes by the stone fireplace.
For those new to the sport, visit the ski school and equipment rental office in Lodge 2, to get things started. The fun continues into the night on the 16 lit night runs, so schedule plenty of time for it all.
Formally Northern Lights Brewing Company, the NoLi Brewhouse is located in the heart of Spokane along the Spokane River. Local residents have voted the brewery as the best in the area, making it the designated town brewery.
The brewery was developed by Spokane native Mark Irvin in 1993, from his love for beer. His passion has produced a wonderful variety of brews, including Amber Ale, Blueberry Creme, Chocolate Dunkel, Creme Ale, Crystal Bitter Ale, India Pale Ale, Pale Ale, and Stellar Stout.
Appetites for beer and great food are satisfied with the brewery pub's wonderful selection of tasty appetizers, sandwiches, entrees, and salads. Consider having your next celebration in the brewery's banquet facility, overlooking the Spokane River.
Once the Cheney Cowles Museum, the Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture, located in Spokane, showcases a wonderful collection of galleries and exhibits. Visit the museum and stroll through its six galleries, learning about the area's art, culture, and history.
Spokane area visitors may view the impressive collection of fine art, artifacts, photographs, and American Indian artworks. While at the MAC, be sure to tour the historic 1898 Campbell House and its carriage house, for a glimpse into the turn of the 20th century.
Spend time in the museum's Joel E. Ferris Research Library & Archives, one of the largest in the northwest, or join in one of the educational programs.
Featuring the iconic Great Northern Railroad Depot Clocktower, the park also includes the upper Spokane Falls and Pavilion – both reached by the Spokane River Centennial Trail.
The site of the World's Fair Expo '74 event, Riverfront Park also hosts annual, Spokane events like Lilac Bloomsday Run and Spokane Hoopfest.
Kids enjoy the Riverfront Park Carousel, IMAX Theatre, and onsite skating rink, skyride, and amusement park.
On your next visit to Spokane in eastern Washington, be sure to check out the Spokane Arena. Home to the Spokane Chiefs of the Western Hockey League, and the Spokane Shock of the Arena Football League, the Spokane Arena opened in 1995. You'll find the Spokane Arena in downtown Spokane, adjacent to Riverfront Park.
Not only is the Spokane Arena home to the Chiefs and the Shock, it has hosted a number of professional wrestling events, and U.S. Figure Skating Championships. The Spokane Arena is also the secondary home to basketball programs at Washington State University and Gonzaga University. The Spokane Arena can seat more than 12,600 fans.
Formerly known as Sunset Field, GEG is served by airlines like Alaska, Allegiant, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, United, and US Airways. GEG features two runways, 24 gates within three concourses, and cargo services.
Experience a Spokane Valley shopping spree on your next visit to eastern Washington. You'll find the Spokane Valley Mall just off of I-90 near the Spokane River.
A great place to spend an afternoon in Spokane, the Spokane Valley Mall proves to be just the spot to grab a new addition to your wardrobe, last minute gifts, and souvenirs for friends back home.
Treat the family to a night at the movies – the Spokane Valley Mall is home to the Regal Spokane 12. Spring visitors to the area can enjoy an Easter celebration at Spokane Valley Mall; don't miss the Eastern Bunny Photos event, held each year in the Center Court of the JCP Wing.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.1 block(s) from Spokane Convention Center, Right across the street The Spokane Convention Center is the primary convention center in Spokane, Washington, consisting of two interconnected buildings along the south bank of the Spokane River in Downtown Spokane. The facility, which is owned and operated by the Spokane Public Facilities District is part of a larger campus, historically referred to as Spokane Center, that also contains the adjacent INB Performing Arts Center.
- 4 block(s) from INB Performing Arts Center, Just blocks from our property the INB Performing Arts Center is Spokane Washington's premiere theatre facility with a 2,700 seating capacity and state-of-the-art sound and lighting equipment.
- .9 mile(s) from Spokane Arena, Spokane Arena is the premiere event facility in Spokane, Washington. A 12,000 seat sporting and entertainment event facility.
- .8 mile(s) from Knitting Factory, The Knitting Factory is a music venue and concert house with locations in Brooklyn, Boise, Reno, and Spokane. The club originally specialized in jazz and experimental music and has expanded to showcasing all genres of music, performing arts and comedy.
- .9 mile(s) from Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox, After much anticipation, the Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox opened its doors in November 2007. This art deco treasure is now the home of the Spokane Symphony and an incredible venue for all of the performing arts.
- 5 block(s) from River Park Square
- 3.3 mile(s) from NorthTown Mall
- 3.3 mile(s) from Northtown Square
- 10.4 mile(s) from Spokane Valley Mall
- .9 mile(s) from Flour Mill
- 21 mile(s) from Cabela's
- 3.9 mile(s) from Trader Joe's
- .1 mile(s) from Main Market, co-op
- 3 mile(s) from Garland District
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 3 block(s) from Riverfront Park, Just blocks from our property this 100 acre park has a spectacular views of the falls, a five story IMAX® theater, outdoor ice skating in the winter months, kids amusement park in the spring and summer, 1909 historic Looff Carrousel, gondola over the falls and access to the beautiful Centennial Trail.
- 3.5 mile(s) from Indian Canyon Golf Course, One of four beautiful city golf courses within 15 minutes of our property.
- 4.8 mile(s) from Esmeralda Golf Course, One of four beautiful city golf courses within 15 minutes of our property.
- 4 mile(s) from Downriver Golf Course, One of four beautiful city golf courses within 15 minutes of our property.
- 7.1 mile(s) from Creek at Qualchan Golf Course, One of four beautiful city golf courses within 15 minutes of our property.
- 12 mile(s) from Hangman Valley Golf Course, Spokane County owns and operates three beautiful 18-hole championship public municipal golf courses serving residents and visitors to the area.
- 12 mile(s) from Riverside State Park, Riverside is Washington's largest State Park with two rivers, several campgrounds, an Equestrian Area, ORV Area, Cultural/Historical sites, boating and paddling access, miles and miles of mixed use trails, and stunning scenery and views at every turn.
- 17.6 mile(s) from Liberty Lake Golf Course, Spokane County owns and operates three beautiful 18-hole championship public municipal golf courses serving residents and visitors to the area.
- 17.5 mile(s) from MeadowWood Golf Course, Spokane County owns and operates three beautiful 18-hole championship public municipal golf courses serving residents and visitors to the area.
- 30 mile(s) from Mount Spokane Ski & Snowboard Park, north of Spokane. Summit at 5880 feet with a skiable vertical rise of 2000 feet, over 40 runs, and five chair lifts.
- 48.7 mile(s) from Silverwood Theme Park, The Pacific Northwest's largest theme park, with over 65 rides and attractions including a water park.
- .5 block(s) from Fast Eddies, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, As a staple of Spokane's downtown entertainment. Fast Eddies has been bringing the goods for almost 30 years.
- .5 block(s) from Borracho Tacos & Tequila, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Authentic Mexican menu. House-made infused tequilas. Live music from local talent. Huge patio with fire pit.
- 1 block(s) from Saranac Public House, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Real food, great beer, fine wine and handcrafted spirits. Supports local, sustainable and organic products whenever possible.
- Across the street from Chili's®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, We’re creating fresh, spacious atmospheres and highlighting our southwestern heritage at locations around the country.
- 1 block(s) from Luigi's Italian Restaurant, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, The Italian restaurant folks have been raving about for years!
- Adjacent to Main Market Co-op, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, The deli is inside the Main Market Co-op which is a not for profit organization dedicated to supporting local and organic producers and educating our community about the benefits of both.
- Adjacent to Boots Bakery & Lounge, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Vegan bistro fare, gluten free options, baked goods, finely crafted cocktails, Roast House, Evans Brothers, DOMA espresso, Wi-Fi with plug-ins everywhere, art by local geniuses, occasional mayhem.
- .5 mile(s) from Zola, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, Spokane's hottest spot for live music, great food, and the best happy hour.
- .5 block(s) from Azteca®, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, With a mission to be the industry leader in the retail food market – specifically casual themed restaurants in the Pacific Northwest, Azteca® Restaurant Enterprises, Inc. is committed to excellence in guest satisfaction, food quality, service, presentation, and creating a fiesta atmosphere.
- 1 block(s) from Red Lion BBQ & Pub, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Drop by Red Lion BBQ and Pub for a drink and some of the best barbecue around. All sides and sauces are homemade. We have great sports viewing. Enjoy our Happy Hour prices all day.
- 1 block(s) from Perkins®, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, We take an honest approach to cooking. Every meal should be prepared the way you’d cook for your own family. And that’s what we do.
- .6 mile(s) from P.F. Chang's®, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, For 20 years, P.F. Chang's® has been serving bold, flavorful Asian-inspired dishes in an upscale, casual setting.
Best Western Plus City Center
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Spokane. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean