- HOTEL INFORMATION
- SPECIALS & PACKAGES
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn
2301 8th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98121-1907
Phone: 206/682-0200 Fax: 206/374-2548 91 Rooms
Check In Time: 4:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM
As soon as you arrive at the BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn, our exceptional customer service team and comfortable accommodations will greet you. Once inside your spacious non-smoking room, you'll find all the comforts of home, including a 32-inch flat screen television, microwave and refrigerator. Eco-Friendly rooms are also available. Additional amenities at this Seattle hotel include a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast buffet each morning, relaxing spa, on-site exercise facility and a 24-hour business center. We offer guest parking for only $10.00 per night plus applicable taxes.
The best of the city awaits you just outside this hotel in Seattle. From exploring famed Pike's Place Market to marveling at the Space Needle while visiting Seattle Center to catching a Seattle Seahawks or Seattle Mariners game. Everything you want to do and see in Seattle is just minutes away. While in town, try to catch one of the many annual festivals, including the Bumbershoot and Folklife Festivals and don't forget Seattle's annual Seafair celebration. The Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle Cancer Alliance, Swedish Hospital, Virginia Mason, Lake Union, University of Washington and Seattle University are also nearby. Be sure to explore the variety of unique shops, restaurants and entertainment venues in downtown Seattle.
Business guests will also enjoy this Seattle Best Western's close proximity to local businesses, hospitals/medical companies and corporations, including PATH, Microsoft, Amazon and Boeing and the Melinda and Bill Gates Foundation.
A friendly staff is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay in Seattle. Make an online reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn hotel!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, make your own waffles, pastries, etc.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Concierge, front desk agents
- Business center
- Fax services, minimum charge
- Exercise facility, 24 Hour
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Late check out, upon request, based on availability
- Safe deposit box, In all guest rooms.
- Hot tub
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Ice/vending machines
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hour, nominal fee of $10 USD plus tax
- Outdoor parking, 24 hour, nominal fee of $10 USD plus tax
- Paid parking, 24 hour, nominal fee of $10 USD plus tax
- Truck/RV parking, 24 hour, nominal fee of $30 USD plus tax, contact the Sales Department
- Motor coach parking, 24 hour, nominal fee of $50 USD plus tax
- Multilingual staff, Spanish
- Laundromat, coin operated laundry
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Fax machine
- Photocopy machine
- Notary public
- Interior corridor
- Porterage/bell services
- Dry cleaning
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Hearing impaired services Available on request.
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Free Seattle Times paper
- Valid credit card with photo I.D. required at check-in.
- Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation to persons of an age of less than majority unless accompanied by an adult. Proof of legal age may be required at check-in.
- No 3rd Party billing without prior approval of Accounting department
BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western loyal inn in Seattle.
BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn
Conveniently located, the best western loyal inn in Seattle, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.618275 / Latitude: -122.341245
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 5 North. Take Exit 165, and turn right on 6th Avenue. Go to Denny Way, and go right two blocks to the BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn.
From: Interstate 5 South. Take Exit 167, and turn left at the light. Follow Fairview Avenue until it is intersected with Denny Way. At Denny Way, turn right. The BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn will be located on the left hand side.
BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Discovery Park is a beautiful park on the coast of Seattle, overlooking Puget Sound. Discovery Park is the largest park in the Seattle area with 534-acres of land. The park features sea cliffs, two miles of protected tidal beaches, sand dunes and meadows, on the site of the former Fort Lawton.
Visitors to the park enjoy the incredible views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains, from the Magnolia Bluff. Bring the whole family to the park for quality time together, outdoors. After a fun-filled day in this recreational haven, kick up your feet and enjoy a peaceful night's rest, as a guest of Best Western hotels.
Elysian Brewing Company was established in the Capitol Hill area of Seattle in 1996, by co-founders Dick Cantwell, David Buhler and Joe Bisacca. This first location includes a 220-seat beer hall, along with the brewery. One year later, a second location of the brewery was established in Gameworks until the contract ended in 2002. In 2003, the TangleTown bistro and brewery opened and shortly became Seattle's top bewpub. In 2006, the Elysian Fields location opened in the Seattle's stadium district, near CenturyLink Field and Safeco Field.
By 2011, a production brewery in Seattle's Georgetown neighborhood opened. The brewery features a variety of more than twenty beers amongst the three brewery locations, as well as rare Belgian and German beers. Visit one of the three locations to taste Wise ESB, the first beer brewed, along with Immortal IPA, Dragonstooth Stout, Perseus Porter, Zephyrus Pilsner and Avatar Jasmine IPA. Stay close to the fun, in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in Seatown.
Also known as Boeing Field, King County International Airport (BFI) is a public airpark serving the Seattle metropolitan area. Set in the southern Seattle area, BFI is a major hub for cargo and general aviation – with some commercial service available.
Kenmore Air serves BFI, along with cargo lines like ABX Air, UPS Airlines, and Capital Cargo International Airlines. Constructed in 1928, BFI is also home to the Museum of Flight and several Boeing Company facilities.
Seattle area residents and visitors have enjoyed purchasing fresh produce along Elliott Bay, in downtown Seattle, since 1907. Pike Place Market was developed by local councilman Thomas R. Revelle, after local farmers were not getting a fare profit from the sale of their goods at Produce Row. Throughout the years, the Market expanded and now includes 100 farmers, 190 craftspeople, 240 street performers and over 200 commercial businesses. This wonderful Seattle attraction, known as the "Soul of Seattle", is visited by more than ten million visitors each year.
One of the more popular businesses in the Market is the Pike Place Fish Market. Be sure to bring your camera to capture the employees throwing fish to each other over the countertop, once a customer selects a fish for purchase. Seattle's famous Starbucks coffee has has a store in the Market since 1977. Enjoy strolling the nine acres of Market grounds at this impressive shopping area. Before leaving, snap a picture of Rachel, the bronze cast piggy bank and unofficial Market mascot, at the corner of Pike Place underneath the Market sign. Stay close to the action in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in the Emerald City.
The Seattle Aquarium, located on Pier 59 along the Seattle Waterfront, makes learning about aquatic creatures fun. Spend a day throughout the aquarium and be fascinated by the variety of exhibits including the Pacific Coral Reef, Window on the Washington Waters, Underwater Dome, Birds and Shores and the Ocean Oddities. Take the kids to the Orcas: Family Activity Center and spend a few minutes in the listening station to hear the sounds in the Puget Sound area.
Enjoy the "touch zone" in the Life on the Edge exhibit where you can feel the anemones and sunflower sea stars. There's so much to see and experience in this wonderful, must-see attraction - be sure to schedule enough time. Several Seattle area Best Western hotels are available to make your stay an enjoyable one.
Nicknamed the SAM, the Seattle Art Museum is a fixture of the Seattle metropolitan area, and of cultural Washington. Open from Wednesday through Sunday, the Seattle Art Museum offers free public tours of the downtown Seattle’s facility, including the “Art from Here: Collection Highlights” focusing on northwestern artists, and the 30-minute “In Focus Gallery Talks.” Grab lunch at the TASTE Restaurant, browse through the SAM Shop, or explore the Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library – open to the public Wednesday through Friday.
Feel free to explore Seattle Art Museum’s two extensions: Olympic Sculpture Park and the Seattle Asian Art Museum on Capitol Hill. For a comfortable night’s stay in the Emerald City, don’t forget the many Best Western hotels in Seattle.
Washington’s largest airport, the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is a public airpark serving the Seattle metropolitan area, as well as Tacoma, the Puget Sound, and many other communities throughout western Washington. Also known as Sea–Tac, SEA is the country’s 16th busiest airport.
A hub for Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, SEA is served by major airlines like Alaska, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways. SEA features three passenger terminals and three parallel runways – as well as cargo services, a 23-acre rental car facility, and ground transportation from the airport.
The Space Needle has become a well-recognized structure in the Seattle skyline, since its 1962 installation for the World's Fair. This "must-see" attraction offers the best view of the Seattle area, from the observation deck, 520 feet from the street. Enjoy a one-of-a-kind meal at the SkyCity Restaurant, 500 feet high, while you slowly rotate 360 degrees, allowing for incredible views of the city.
If you're in town during the New Year, the Space Needle is "the" place to be. The celebration is the premier New Year's Eve event on the West Coast. Enjoy your time at the Northwest's #1 attraction and be sure to bring your camera to capture a shot from the top. Check into an area Best Western hotel to enjoy wonderful guest services and comfortable lodging. Enjoy your stay in the Emerald City.
Established in 1861, the University of Washington is the oldest public university on the West Coast, and includes a total of three campuses. Thanks to its flagship campus in the University District of Seattle, the University of Washington is the largest university in the Pacific Northwest. Other UW campuses are also found in the Washington cities of Tacoma and Bothell.
Visit the Seattle campus of the University of Washington for a look at the beautiful cherry trees decorating the Quad, or a quick stroll through the UW Botanic Gardens. Spend the day exploring campus culture like the Burke Museum and the Henry Art Gallery, or put on some purple and cheer on the Washington Huskies in Husky Stadium. Wake up from your Best Western hotel in Seattle, and head to Schmitz Hall for a guided tour of the University of Washington.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.60 mile(s) from Seattle Center, Space Needle, Key Arena, McCaw Hall, Pacific Science Center, EMP, Children's Museum and Memorial Field.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Space Needle, observation deck and restaurant open year round.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Experience Music Project, hands on music experience museum.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Monorail, transportation to and from Downtown Seattle to Seattle Center
- 0.60 mile(s) from McCaw Hall, home of the Pacific Northwest Ballet.
- 0.60 mile(s) from Key Arena, home of the Seattle Storm and Seattle's premier concert venue.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Pike Place Market, Seattle's public farmer's market has a wide array of items from fresh seafood to souvenirs including some of Seattle's finest restaurants.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Washington State Conventi, host all large city-wide convention and events
- 0.80 mile(s) from Seattle Art Museum, Seattle's premier art museum, SAM
- 1.00 mile(s) from Waterfront, where you'll find Seattle's cruise ships, aquarium, Ye Olde Curiosity shop, Washington state ferries and some of Seattle's finest seafood.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pier 66, home to Norwegian Cruise Line and Celebrity Cruises.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Safeco Field, home of the Seattle Mariners.
- 2.00 mile(s) from CenturyLink Field, home of the Seattle Seahawks, Seattle Sounders and WaMu Theater.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pioneer Square, this is where it all began, Seattle's history, vintage buildings, shopping, restaurants, antiques and galleries. It is also the home of the famous Underground Tour.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Seattle Chinatown/International, China Town, Asian restaurants & markets.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pier 91, Seattle's new cruise terminal. Home of Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean cruise lines.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Washington State Ferries, largest ferry system in the United States transporting citizens and tourist to the outlying islands
- 5.00 mile(s) from Woodland Park Zoo, where you'll find the Northern Trail to the African Savanna all in a 92-acre garden with over 300 animal species.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Ballard Locks, where ships move from a fresh water lake to a salt water body of water - viewing available of the fish ladder
- 7.00 mile(s) from Museum of Flight, amazing collection of planes such as the Concord
- 20.00 mile(s) from Boeing Plant Tours, special tour of the Boeing Assembly Plant
- 1.00 mile(s) from Westlake Shopping Center, where you will find the Macy's, Nordstrom, Pacific Place Mall, Nike Town, Banana Republic and more.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 10 mile(s) from Bellevue
- 15 mile(s) from Redmond
- 27 mile(s) from Everett
- 35 mile(s) from Tacoma
- 0.70 mile(s) from Gates Foundation, headquaters
- 0.80 mile(s) from Nordstroms, headquarters
- 1.00 mile(s) from Amazon, headquaters
- 1.00 mile(s) from ZymoGenetics
- 1.00 mile(s) from Fred Hutch, world renown cancer center
- 1.00 mile(s) from F5 Networks, headquarters
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cutter and Buck, headquarters
- 1.00 mile(s) from Institute Systems Biology, headquarters
- 1.00 mile(s) from Classmates Online Inc, headquarters
- 1.00 mile(s) from Expeditors International
- 1.00 mile(s) from Holland America, headquarters
- 2.00 mile(s) from Starbucks, headquarters
- 2.00 mile(s) from Google
- 2.00 mile(s) from RealNetworks
- 2.00 mile(s) from Vulcan, headquarters
- 5.00 mile(s) from Microsoft, headquarters
- 5.00 mile(s) from Expedia, headquarts
- 5.00 mile(s) from PACCAR, headquarters
- 10.00 mile(s) from Alaska Airlines, headquarters
- 14.00 mile(s) from Costco Inc, headquarters
- 20.00 mile(s) from Boeing Plant
- 20.00 mile(s) from REI, headquarters
- 20.00 mile(s) from Flow Systems, headquarters
- 20.00 mile(s) from Weyhauser, headquarter
- 0.30 mile(s) from Cornish College of the Arts
- 1.00 mile(s) from Seattle Art Institute
- 2.00 mile(s) from Seattle University
- 3.00 mile(s) from Seattle Pacific University
- 4.00 mile(s) from University of Washington
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- Across the street from Shilla Restaurant, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Hurricane Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.30 mile(s) from Tuta Bella Pizza, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.30 mile(s) from Seastar Restaurant, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.40 mile(s) from The 5 Point Cafe, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Palace Ballroom, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Loyal Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Seattle. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
42nd Annual Northwest Folklife Festival
Held at the Seattle Center.
The Seattle International Film Festival Held in multiple venues across Seattle.
Ski to Sea Race
Racers will ski, snowboard, run, bike and paddle a 93-mile course from Mount Baker to the finish line at Bellingham Bay, on which the city of Bellingham is situated.
Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & Half Marathon The Pacific Northwest’s largest marathon event, held in Seattle.
2013 America's Classic Jazz Festival
12 jazz bands, dance floors and dance lessons at four venues across Lacey.
Start at Lake Padden Park, Bellingham, WA. The swim starts from the swim area at Lake Padden. The bike is hilly on paved city and county roads. The run is one or two (depending on your division) counter-clockwise laps around Lake Padden.
Seafair Fleet Week Held at Pier 62/63 on the Seattle Waterfront.
BRHL End-of-Season Tourney Held at Battle Point Park.
7th Annual Bainbridge Bluegrass Festival Held at the Ritchie Observatory at Battle Point Park on Bainbridge Island.
2013 Tacoma Freedom Fair
Complete with an airshow and fireworks display, the fun goes all day on the fourth of July at the Ruston Way Waterfront in Tacoma.
2013 Ironman 70.3 Lake Stevens
Swim, bike and run through a scenic course that loops through the hills and countryside East of Everett.
Bumbershoot Music & Arts Festival Held at the Seattle Center.
The singer-songwriter has gone from young go-getter to bona fide pop princess all before the age of 24. She'll be joined by Ed Sheeran, not to mention thousands of adoring fans, at the Tacoma Dome at 7:00 P.M.
Since winning American Idol, the country star has continued to release chart-topping hits to become one of pop's biggest acts. Fans will sing along at the Washington State Fair Event Center beginning at 7:30 PM.
The hit maker got his start in the underground hip hop world before his voice became stuck in the heads of men, women and children worldwide via the Gnarls Barkley hit, "Crazy" – and his solo efforts have proven just as successful. He performs at the Washington State Fair Event Center in Puyallup at 7:30 P.M.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean