Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
1400 Wilmington Drive, Dupont, WA 98327-8770
Phone: 253/912-8777 | Fax: 253/912-9777 | 72 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
The Best Western® Liberty Inn DuPont is located in the heart of the South Puget Sound area just minutes from Joint Base Lewis-McChord on the I-5 Corridor. Both Tacoma and Olympia (Washington’s State Capitol) are only 15 minutes away; SeaTac International Airport is less than 50 miles north, while the exquisitely cosmopolitan Seattle just 10 additional miles north from there.
The City of DuPont, the Birthplace of Washington State, has a great “walkable” downtown area. It boasts quaint coffee shops and six restaurants within blocks - with the Liberty Inn in the midst of it. Set against the backdrop of magnificent Mt. Rainier, DuPont offers all visitors the perfect regional center for journeys – whether for business, pleasure or both.
The home base for Washington Golf. With six golf courses within 10 miles, DuPont is referred to as “Golf Central” for those in the know. One golf course in particular is the Chamber's Bay Golf which is home of the 2015 US Open.
Parks and Trails galore! DuPont is greatly known for its miles and miles of trails – and 14 parks within the City limits! There are also many play-parks with swings, slides and other climbing equipment for kids. With 50 acres of developed parks, 12 miles of designated trails and bike lanes, and nearly 500 acres of open space and natural areas, your perfect oasis awaits.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Indoor pool, heated
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., elliptical, universal weights for use in our gym
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, Tagalog, Japanese
- Guest laundry, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., fee of $1.50
- Laundromat, washers and dryers are located on the first floor.
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24 hours, free
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Audio/visual equipment and services
- Audio/visual equipment is available for a fee
- Conference services
- Dataports, available
- Meeting room. Creating a memorable meeting or event involves planning, preparation & lots of details. Our expert event staff can guide you through. Whether your event is for business or personal, our spacious rooms cover up to 100 people or split into 2 rooms.
- Banquet facility. Creating a memorable meeting or event involves planning, preparation & lots of details. Our expert event staff can guide you through. Whether your event is for business or personal, our spacious rooms cover up to 100 people or split into 2 rooms.
- Conference facilities. Creating a memorable meeting or event involves planning, preparation & lots of details. Our expert event staff can guide you through. Whether your event is for business or personal, our spacious rooms cover up to 100 people or split into 2 rooms.
- Equipment rental
- Ballroom. Creating a memorable meeting or event involves planning, preparation & lots of details. Our expert event staff can guide you through. Whether your event is for business or personal, our spacious rooms cover up to 100 people or split into 2 rooms.
- Physically challenged services, we have a pool and spa lift.
- Hearing impaired services, we have a multi-purpose alerting device as well as a TDD phone available upon request.
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines, located on the 1st and 3rd floors
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western liberty inn dupont in Dupont.
Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
Conveniently located, the best western liberty inn dupont in Dupont, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.090747 / Latitude: -122.640904
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The South. Take I5 Exit 118 Center Drive Exit. Turn slight right onto Center Drive. Then turn right on to Wilmington Drive. The Best Western® Liberty Inn DuPont is just ahead.
From: The North. Take I5 Exit 119 Steilacoom/DuPont Road Exit. Turn slight right and stay on Barksdale Avenue then turn left on to Wilmington Drive and the Best Western® Liberty Inn DuPont is on the right.
Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 16.8 mile(s) from Museum of Glass, is a 75,000-square-foot art museum in Tacoma, Washington dedicated to the medium of glass. Since its founding in 2002, the Museum of Glass has been committed to creating a space for the celebration of the studio glass movement through nurturing artists, implementing education, and encouraging creativity.
- 16.5 mile(s) from Washington State History Museum, the museum maintains a permanent exhibit about the history of the Pacific Northwest, and continually hosts temporary exhibits that further illuminate some portion of the history of the state of Washington. The top floor of the museum contains the History Lab, where visitors can explore and learn about history in a more hands-on fashion, and a permanent model train layout, said to be the largest in the state.
- 17.0 mile(s) from LeMay America's Car Museum®, is in the city of Tacoma, Washington. A new museum facility adjacent to the Tacoma Dome opened on June 2, 2012. Most of the cars on display will be donated to the museum by the family of Harold Lemay.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Joint Base Lewis-McChord, is a U.S. military installation home to I Corps and 62d Airlift Wing located 9.1 miles (14.6 km) south-southwest of Tacoma, Washington under the jurisdiction of the United States Army Joint Base Headquarters, Joint Base Lewis–McChord. The facility is an amalgamation of the United States Army's Fort Lewis and the United States Air Force's McChord Air Force Base which merged on 1 February 2010 into a Joint Base as a result of Base Realignment and Closure Commission recommendations of 2005.
- 50.00 mile(s) from Space Needle®, is an observation tower in Seattle, Washington, a landmark of the Pacific Northwest, and an icon of Seattle. It was built in the Seattle Center for the 1962 World's Fair, which drew over 2.3 million visitors, when nearly 20,000 people a day used its elevators.
- 48.4 mile(s) from Pike Place Market, is a public market overlooking the Elliott Bay waterfront in Seattle, Washington, United States. The Market opened August 17, 1907, and is one of the oldest continuously operated public farmers' markets in the United States.
- 19.2 mile(s) from Emerald Queen Casino, launch your expectations into the stratosphere - both Emerald Queen Casino I-5 and Emerald Queen Hotel & Casino offer gaming galore! Choose from 56 of your favorite Vegas-Style table games like Let it Ride, Blackjack, Spanish 21, Fortune Pai Gow, Craps and Roulette, and over 1,630 dynamic video slots including Progressive Jackpot machines! There is an ample non-smoking area which features your favorite video slot machines as well.
- 9.7 mile(s) from Nisqually Red Wind Casino, complex with multiple restaurants, bars, card & table games, keno & slots, plus free concerts.
- 30.5 mile(s) from Northwest Trek Wildlife Park, is a 723-acre wildlife park located in the town of Eatonville, Washington, United States. Its primary feature is a tram tour which takes visitors through a 435-acre free-range area.
- 21.0 mile(s) from Point Defiance Park, inside the park is located the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, s combined zoo and aquarium located in Tacoma, Washington, US, owned by Metro Parks Tacoma. Situated on 29 acres in Tacoma's Point Defiance Park, the zoo and aquarium are home to over 9,000 specimens representing 367 animal species. The zoo was founded in 1905; the aquarium was founded in 1935 near Commencement Bay and relocated within the zoo in 1963. Both are accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. The Park surrounding the Zoo has plenty of walking trails and picnic areas for everyone to enjoy.
- 5.1 mile(s) from Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge, is a wildlife preserve operated by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service on the Nisqually River Delta near Puget Sound in northeastern Thurston County, Washington and northwestern Pierce County, Washington. The refuge is located just off Interstate 5, between the cities of Tacoma and Olympia. The 12.6 km2 refuge was created in 1974 to provide habitat and nesting areas for waterfowl and other migratory birds. It includes a protected estuary, salt marshes and open mudflats, freshwater marshes, open grassland, and riparian woodland and brush.
- 50.7 mile(s) from Mount Rainier National Park, an expansive Washington state reserve southeast of Seattle, has glacier-capped, 14,410-ft. high Mount Rainier as its towering centerpiece. Atop 6,400-ft.-tall Sunrise, the highest point in the park reachable by car, visitors can admire Rainier and other nearby volcanoes, including Mount Adams. Paradise overlook also offers sweeping mountain views, summertime wildflower meadows and many hiking trailheads.
- 108.0 mile(s) from Mount St. Helens, also known as Louwala-Clough is an active stratovolcano located in Skamania County, Washington, in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. It is 96 miles south of Seattle, Washington, and 50 miles northeast of Portland, Oregon. Park closes during severe weather.
- 1.3 mile(s) from Sesqualitchew Creek, a fantastic find in the middle of DuPont. Transition from urban to forest and back over a short trail that provides a great distraction from the buzz of urban life.
- 8.5 mile(s) from Fort Steilacoom Park, at 340 acres, this is the largest park in Lakewood and provides a diverse mix of active and passive recreation. It features an expansive trail system, baseball, softball and soccer fields, state-of-the-art playground, off-leash dog park two picnic shelters and year round restrooms.
- 7.6 mile(s) from Lakewold Gardens, is a 10-acre non-profit estate garden located in an area known as the Lakes District. It is open to visitors year-round.
- 24 mile(s) from Wolf Haven International, originally known as Wolf Haven America and Wolf Haven Country, is a wolf sanctuary and management 501 non-profit organization headquartered in Tenino, Washington, that focuses on wolves.
- 22.1 mile(s) from Mike N Terry's Outdoor Fun Park, includes batting cages, mini golf, and go karts. Located in Puyallup.
- 25.2 mile(s) from Wild Waves Water Park® and Enchanged Village, is an amusement park in Federal Way, Washington. Opened in 1977 as The Enchanted Village, the park is a popular summer destination in the Pacific Northwest and it is Washington's only Water and Amusement Park.
- 13.9 mile(s) from Painted Plate, Drop in and choose an item to paint. We have a fun selection of pieces just for you. Included is a scoop of Olympic Mountain ice cream or a beverage from our exclusive drink menu for each painter.
- 16.8 mile(s) from Children's Museum of Tacoma, was established in 1985 by parents,teachers, and community leaders dedicated to creating unique resources for families in Tacoma and the South Puget Sound Region. The Museum opened in 1986 as a non-profit organization and remained in its original downtown Tacoma location for 10 years, rotating single theme exhibits every 18-months.
- 13.9 mile(s) from Hands On Children's Museum, stimulates curiosity, creativity and learning through fun, interactive exhibits and programs for children, families and school groups.
- .01 mile(s) from DuPont General Store, a great cross selection of groceries, household goods, gifts and deli and bakery goods.
- 1.0 mile(s) from 76® Gas Station, this gas station sells limited grocery items as well as beer and wine.
- 0.2 mile(s) from Chevron Gas Station, this gas station has a car wash and is also attached to a Jack in the Box®.
- 9.7 mile(s) from Safeway Grocery Store, the featured departments at this store are bakery, deli, floral, fish market, movie rentals, pharmacy, fuel station, Starbucks®, liquor and Coinstar®.
- 10.7 mile(s) from Albertsons, one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States, with both a strong local presence and national scale.
- 16.4 mile(s) from Capital Mall, the cornerstone of the community. Offering the South Puget Sound families a premier mix of shopping, dining and entertainment. Capital Mall offers a wide blend of more than 100 specialty shops including 10 restaurants, a 14 screen Century Theater, and top retailers such as Macy's, JCPenney's, Best Buy, Forever 21, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy, REI, Total Wine & More, and TJMaxx; offer the finest apparel and lifestyle accessories.
- 14.4 mile(s) from Tacoma Mall, among the 150 stores and restaurants at Tacoma Mall, this indoor mall features Nordstrom, H&M, Apple, Express and Build-A-Bear. Tacoma Mall serves the nearby communities of University Place, Gig Harbor, Lakewood, Puyallup, Joint Base Lewis- McChord and Tacoma. Tacoma Mall has exciting dining options from sit down places such as BJ’s Brewhouse to grab and go options such as Chipotle Mexican grill. With over 150 stores ranging from women’s apparel, children’s fashion and home electronics,
- 6.7 mile(s) from Home Depot®, chain home improvement retailer for tools, appliances & other products some offer truck rentals.
- 10.6 mile(s) from Rite Aid Pharmacy, we have a personal interest in your health and wellness. That’s why we deliver the products and services that you, our valued customer, need to lead a healthier, happier life.
- 6.8 mile(s) from Best Buy®, we specialize in helping you find the best technology to fit the way you live. Together, we can transform your living space with the latest HDTVs, computers, smart home technology, and gaming consoles like Xbox® One, PlayStation® 4 and Wii U®. We can walk you through updating your appliances with cutting-edge refrigerators, ovens, washers and dryers.
- 6.8 mile(s) from Great Clips®, we’re open evenings and weekends; no appointments necessary. At Great Clips®, you can relax, because you know you will get an affordable, quality haircut in a comfortable, friendly salon.
- 7.1 mile(s) from Les Schwab Tires®, whether you’re looking for the right tires and wheels package or think there’s something wrong with your shocks, we can help. Stop by or call ahead for an appointment for trustworthy service that gets you in and out quickly. Every tire sale is backed by our world-class warranty including free inspections, free flat repairs, free rotations and rebalancing, and other services worth hundreds of dollars.
- 0.1 mile(s) from Pure Elegance Salon, inside this salon the stylists make their own hours so we recommend to call ahead of time for an appointment.
- 0.3 mile(s) from Center Nails, if you are looking for a luxurious-spa-feel and are on a reasonable budget, then Center Nails is the place for you! With its variety of services and quality results, we are the best nail salon in DuPont.
- 6.6 mile(s) from Jiffy Lube®, services include: Jiffy Lube signature oil change, a/c, air filtration, cooling system, drive train, electrical system, engine, fuel system, emissions and inspection, tires and windshield.
- 6.8 mile(s) from NW Harley-Davidson®, chain selling the brand's signature motorcycles, plus apparel & more at some branches.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 2.3 mile(s) from Anytime Fitness, getting to a healthier place is about more than going to the gym. That's why we offer personal training and classes when you're here, and the right tools to keep you on track when you're not.
- 9.8 mile(s) from Reginal Athletic Complex, sizeable outdoor facility with multiple athletic fields, plus a playground, trails & concessions.
- 11.2 mile(s) from Tolmie State Park, is a 105-acre park on Nisqually Beach on Puget Sound located 8 miles northeast of Olympia. The park includes 1,800 feet of saltwater beachfront at the mouth of a creek known as Big Slough as well as forest lands, a saltwater marsh, and an underwater park with artificial reef for scuba diving.
- 9.6 mile(s) from Charlie's Safari, the family fun center, is a locally owned, faith-based business that is the premier indoor location in Western Washington. We are currently under construction of our new location in Hawks Prairie which will open in 2016. We do have our Outdoor Adventures in full swing for your summertime birthdays and events.
- 10.6 mile(s) from Laser Fun Zone, is the South Sound's state of the art laser tag arena with more than 4200 square feet of excitement, adventure and fun. We also have a complete arcade. Fun for all ages.
- 4.3 mile(s) from Schilter Family Farm, out 180 acre farm, located in the Nisqually Valley in Olympia, Washington, is the pride of our family. Crops are grown and harvested on approximately 60 acres in the rich Nisqually River bed soil. The remaining pasture lands are cut into hay each summer then, left for our children and local wild game to explore and enjoy. In the fall we host a Harvest Festival with a pumpkin patch and corn maze.
- 17.4 mile(s) from Cheney Stadium, is a minor league baseball stadium located in Tacoma, Washington. It currently serves as home of the Tacoma Rainiers of the Pacific Coast League. The stadium opened in 1960, and has a capacity of 6,500.
- 40.5 mile(s) from Grays Harbor Raceway, 3/8-mile oval raceway featuring midget, stock & other auto races plus snacks & occasional fireworks.
- 29.4 mile(s) from Emerald Downs, is a thoroughbred racetrack in Auburn, Washington, located a half mile east of Highway 167. It is named after Seattle, the Emerald City.
- 0.2 mile(s) from Forza, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 0.5 mile(s) from Starbucks®, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.1 mile(s) from McNamera's, Pub, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Unassuming tavern with classic Irish/American pub eats, pool tables & sports on TV.
- 0.1 mile(s) from Farrelli's Pizza, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Pizza hangout with create-your-own option, also serving other Italian fare & craft beers until late.
- 0.1 mile(s) from Fortune Cookie, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Generous plates of Thai & Chinese favorites are the draw at this casual, contemporary establishment.
- 0.1 mile(s) from Koko's Teriyaki, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Chill choice for Japanese dumplings, teriyaki & noodle dishes, plus Chinese stir-fry & soups.
- 0.3 mile(s) from Isushi, Full Service, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Intimate, basic sushi bar & restaurant turning out Japanese favorites as well as some Chinese fare.
- Across the street from Viva Mexico, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Local chain serving a menu of classic Mexican dishes in a relaxed, traditional setting.
- 0.3 mile(s) from Quiznos®, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.1 mile(s) from Subway®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Primarily selling sub sandwiches.
- 0.5 mile(s) from Domino's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Pizza.
- Bruceski's Wings & Pizza, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.2 mile(s) from McDonald's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.2 mile(s) from Jack In The Box®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Drive thru open 24 hours.
- 6.9 mile(s) from Topside Bar & Grill, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 14.1 mile(s) from Budd Bay Cafe, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Classic Northwest fish house on the waterfront with views of Budd Bay & a Sunday seafood brunch.
- 14.4 mile(s) from Anthony's, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 9.9 mile(s) from Ricardo's Restaurant, Full Service, Italian, Open for: dinner, A romantic, Italian-accented steakhouse with pastas, a broad wine list & more plus a patio.
- 20.5 mile(s) from C.I. Shenanigans, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Casual setting on waterfront for seafood & steaks plus lounge, outdoor deck & Sunday brunch buffet.
- 20.7 mile(s) from Dukes Chowder House, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Local chain serving market-fresh seafood, grass-fed burgers & cocktails in informal surroundings.
- 21.4 mile(s) from Lobster Shop, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Cozy, waterfront restaurant with Commencement Bay views serving up lobster & other seafood dishes.
- 20.4 mile(s) from Harbor Lights, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Northwest seafood dishes in a waterfront locale with outdoor seating overlooking Commencement Bay.
- 20.4 mile(s) from Katie Downs Tavern, Bar/Lounge, International, Open for: lunch, dinner, Casual tavern with sweeping ocean views serving pizza, burgers & seafood, plus local wines & brews.
- 14.0 mile(s) from Oyster House, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Airy, laid-back stalwart serving eclectic seafood dishes, steaks, burgers & sandwiches.
- 17.1 mile(s) from The Melting Pot®, Full Service, American, Open for: dinner, Fondue restaurant chain offering heated pots of cheese, chocolate or broth for dipping & cooking.
Best Western Liberty Inn DuPont
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the in or near Dupont. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean