Best Western Aladdin Inn
310 Long Avenue, Kelso, WA 98626-1114
Phone: +1 360-425-9660 | Fax: 360/577-9436 | 77 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
We have a limited number of pet rooms available! Please make sure the room you are booking says PETS OK! Regrettably your pet will not be allowed in a non-pet room (we only accept dogs in our pet-friendly rooms).
From I-5 North or South take Exit #39. Head West about one mile, Take a right on Main St., and a right on 5th Ave.
Inside this 100% non-smoking hotel in Kelso, guests will find relaxing accommodations to unwind in while visiting the area or passing through en-route to Washington's beaches. Pets are welcome, but please call about restrictions. Each guest room and kitchenette comes complete with flat screen TV's, cable television, and high-speed internet access. This Mount St. Helens Best Western also provides a complimentary full breakfast each morning, an indoor heated swimming pool and on-site guest laundry.
Just outside this Kelso hotel, guests can find their ideal vacation. Outdoor enthusiasts will love hiking, climbing, biking and more at Mount St. Helens National Park. Lake Sacagawea, the Columbia and Cowlitz Rivers offer unbeatable fishing and water sports. Golfers can choose from Mint Valley, Three Rivers and Lewis River Golf Courses. There's plenty of shopping, dining, entertainment and festivals to be found nearby. While in town, don't miss the Mount St. Helens Volcanic Monument.
Visiting Kelso on business? Conducting business while on the road is easy at Best Western Aladdin Inn - Kelso. Weyerhaeuser, Port of Longview, Fibre Channel and Mint Farm Industrial Park are all nearby.
There's no better place to stay in Kelso than the Best Western Aladdin Inn. Make your reservation today and save on an exceptional Kelso hotel with the best customer service in town. Check drop down menu above for special 15% off Best Western Rewards Rate, Government Discounts, Extended Stay Discounts and other promotions.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, Try our new hot breakfast with sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, waffles, fresh fruit, and fresh oatmeal. In addition to our hot breakfast items we have assorted cereal and bread-muffin selection.
- Indoor pool, heated, pool hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Ice/vending machines
- Fax services 24-hours
- Interior corridor
- Laundromat, nominal fee to wash and nominal fee to dry
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless Internet access
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Exercise facility, open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Brand new fitness center built 2013 includes elliptical, stair climber, treadmill, and weight machine.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Express check out Express check out via email available, no need to stop by the desk, save time with this added convenience.
- Late check out Based on availability just ask the front desk.
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Internet connectivity and PC and printer available
Best Western Aladdin Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western aladdin inn in Kelso.
Best Western Aladdin Inn
Conveniently located, the best western aladdin inn in Kelso, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.148004 / Latitude: -122.919172
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 5 South. Take Exit 40. Follow the signs for Highway 4. The Best Western Aladdin Inn is located at the foot of the Cowlitz River Bridge.
From: Interstate 5 North. Take Exit 39. Follow the signs for Highway 4. The Best Western Aladdin Inn is located at the foot of the Cowlitz River Bridge.
Best Western Aladdin Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Set on the Cowlitz River, the Cowlitz County Historical Museum is located in central Kelso – just west of Interstate 5 in southeastern Washington. The museum features interpretive exhibits and artifacts on the history of Cowlitz County.
Open from Tuesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., the Cowlitz Country Museum features public education programs like lectures, films, and research facilities. Exhibits include showcases of the Kelso Longview region, Columbia River, and nearby Mount St. Helens Volcanic Monument.
Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument
The monument was the first to be managed by the U.S. Forest Service, though the site is now operated by the National Park Service. Visit the Mount St. Helens Visitor Center at Silver Lake, to learn more about the 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens.
Visitors to the monument travel the four-mile Windy Ridge to the northeast side of the crater. From there, enjoy the views of Spirit Lake, as well as a first-hand look at the volcano's destruction and gradual recovery of the land. Mountain climbers are also permitted to climb to the summit of the volcano for a bird's-eye view of the crater.
Built on 55 acres of scenic and charming shoreline along the Washington coast, Peninsula Golf Course is one of the top executive courses in the state. Play a quick round of nine holes, or double up for a full 18 – the choice is always yours at Peninsula Golf Course.
While nearby coastal cities like Kelso might grab the headlines, Long Beach steals the show with an incredible and unforgettable golf experience – visitors and locals alike all enjoy the challenge of stunning views at Peninsula Golf Course. After you've taken your golf partners to the cleaners, enjoy a celebratory drink and bite to eat at The Cove, Peninsula's on-site lounge and restaurant.
Established in 1983, the Three Rivers Golf Course is found easily by Interstate 5 in southeastern Washington. Set on the Cowlitz River in Kelso, this public golf facility features 18 regulation holes.
Open year round, Three Rivers Golf Course has a par of 72, a course rating of 70.8, and a slope rating of 117 on 6,700 yards of golf. Designed by Fred Bader, Three Rivers also features a 20-tee driving range.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.30 mile(s) from Cowlitz Regional Conference Center
- 0.40 mile(s) from Cowlitz County Historical Center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Columbia Theatre, a regional performing arts center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Historic downtown Longview, wonderful shops, art gallery and restaurants
- 10.00 mile(s) from Mount St. Helens Volcanic
- 10.00 mile(s) from Silver Lake Visitor Center
- 37.00 mile(s) from Hoffstadt Bluffs Visitor
- 43.00 mile(s) from The Forest Learning Center
- 65.00 mile(s) from Johnston Ridge Observator
- 0.30 mile(s) from Twin City Shopping Center
- 0.60 mile(s) from Triangle Shopping Center
- 1.10 mile(s) from Target
- 1.20 mile(s) from Three Rivers Mall
- 2.30 mile(s) from Fred Meyer
- 2.70 mile(s) from Wal-Mart®
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.01 mile(s) from Kelso Rotary Spray Park
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lake Sacajawea
- Adjacent to Yans, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.31 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.41 mile(s) from Stuffys II, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.42 mile(s) from Starbucks®, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch,
- 0.43 mile(s) from Wendy's®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.44 mile(s) from Taco Bell®, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.54 mile(s) from Big Town Hero, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.56 mile(s) from Nipps Drive Through, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.57 mile(s) from Sizzler Steakhouse, buffet, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.60 mile(s) from Muchas Gracias, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.66 mile(s) from Masthead, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.69 mile(s) from Applebee's®, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.72 mile(s) from Bruno's Pizza, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.72 mile(s) from Silver Star Sports Bar, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.82 mile(s) from Cold Stone Creamery, ice cream/dessert, American, open for: dessert
- 0.86 mile(s) from Vernies Pizza, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.90 mile(s) from Subway®, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.18 mile(s) from Scoops, ice cream/dessert, American, open for: lunch,
- 1.19 mile(s) from Country Folks Deli, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.26 mile(s) from Red Lobster, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.29 mile(s) from Izzys Pizza Bar, buffet, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.32 mile(s) from Minami Teriyaki, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.41 mile(s) from Shamrock Tavern, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.47 mile(s) from Denny's®, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.48 mile(s) from Azteca, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner,
Best Western Aladdin Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Kelso. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean