BEST WESTERN Airport Executel
20717 International Boulevard, Seattle, WA 98198-5808
Phone: 206/878-3300 | Fax: 206/824-9000 | 140 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 2:00 PM | Online Reservations
Enjoy convenient access to the Seattle/Tacoma International Airport while staying at this full-service Seattle, Washington hotel.
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Airport Executel, where guests will discover the highest standard of customer service and accommodations for an affordable rate. Situated only 1.5 miles from the Seattle/Tacoma International Airport, this 100% non-smoking Seattle hotel features well-appointed guest rooms and suites, each equipped with over 70 free cable television channels and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Start the day off with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet featuring make-your-own waffles! Then enjoy a variety of delicious cuisines at the onsite restaurant. Take a dip in the indoor swimming pool before relaxing in the Whirlpool hot tub. The hotel also features an exercise facility, a business center, social area in the Atrium overlooking the pool with board games plus meeting space accommodating up to 60 people. Guests will also appreciate the complimentary airport shuttle and Sleep and Fly packages.
Only 15 miles from the heart of Seattle, guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Airport Executel will find themselves close to many of Seattle's key attractions such as the Space Needle, Pike Street Market and the SouthCenter Mall. Easy access to the LightRail link which offers fast service to downtown Seattle with stops at Safeco Field (home of the Seattle Mariners) and Qwest Field (home of the Seattle Seahawks). Enjoy an afternoon of fun at Six Flags® or Enchanted Village located only minutes away or spend the afternoon touring the Boeing Museum of Flight. The Alaska Cruises Departure Ports are also only 15 miles from the hotel, making the hotel ideal for travelers heading out to sea.
The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Airport Executel is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Seattle, Washington. Make a reservation today!
Credit card required at check-in for all res
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Dry cleaning service with same day delivery available Monday thru Friday.
- Outdoor parking, free parking during stay Additional days of parking are available for $10.00 per day plus tax.
- Complimentary breakfast
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary continental breakfast, deluxe breakfast served daily from 5:00 a.m to 9:30 a.m featuring make-your-own waffels, hard boiled eggs, biscuits and saugage gravy plus much more!
- Airport car, 24 hours complimentary
- Indoor pool heated open daily from 7:00am to 11:00pm
- Hot tub, whirlpool
- Valet service
- Exercise facility open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. two eliptical machines and one stationairy bicycle
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe deposit box, located at front desk
- Locker room
- Cable satellite television, over 70 free Channels
- Multilingual staff, Spanish
- Porterage/bell services, 24 hour service
- Mail services available at the front desk
- Business center, complimentay 24-hour access, three computers with printer and Internet Access
- Printer available
- Fax services available at front desk for a nominal fee
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Meeting facilities, we have two meeting rooms that can be set-up to the clients specifications. The Rainier Room has a dry erase board with two flipcharts. The Olympic Room has view of the pool and courtyard, plus two private restrooms.
- Banquet facilities, food & beverage services available through hotel
- Conference facilities
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Stationary bike
- Ice/vending machines, drink machines on lower and upper floors. Snack, newspaper and medicine machine on upper floor.
- Parking for the physically challenged free for guests only
- Interior corridor
- Conference services
- Postage stamps and mail drop available at front desk
- Free parking, for guests only
- Truck/RV parking, free for guests only
- Late check out, subject to availability with fee
- Game room, poolside atrium area with board games, ping-pong and shuffle board available, complimentary.
- Ping pong, in atrium area
- Physically challenged services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Cash machine/ATM
- Rollaway beds available for a nominal nightly fee. Prior arrangements should be made.
- Grab & Go breakfasts for guests leaving early (before breakfast begins)
- Luggage storage (short term), complimentary
- Shuttle to Seattle's LightRail (located at the SeaTac Airport) with fast service to downtown Seattle.
- Complimentary newspapers available in the lobby Monday through Friday. Limited quantities.
BEST WESTERN Airport Executel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western airport executel in Seattle.
BEST WESTERN Airport Executel
Conveniently located, the best western airport executel in Seattle, Washington is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 47.415765 / Latitude: -122.297625
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north via I5. Take Exit 151, 200th Street/Military Road. Exit straight onto 200th Street. Continue to Highway 99 (International Boulevard). Turn left onto International Boulevard (south) and go 0.5 miles to the BEST WESTERN Airport Executel on right (corner of International Boulevard & 208th Street).
From: The south via I5. Take Exit 151, 200th Street/Military Road. Turn left onto Military Road. Turn left onto 200th Street. Continue to Highway 99 (International Boulevard). Turn left onto International Boulevard (south) and go 0.5 miles to the BEST WESTERN Airport Executel on right (corner of International Boulevard & 208th Street)
From: Interstate 90. Take 405 South to Interstate 5 South to the BEST WESTERN Airport Executel.
BEST WESTERN Airport Executel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Burke-Gilman Sammamish Trail is a wonderful trail along the Sammamish River in the northern Seattle area. This multi-use trail stretches twenty-seven miles along the historic Seattle, Lake Shore and Eastern (SLS&E) Railway line. Recreational enthusiasts can walk, run, bicycle and skate on the trail through many Seattle neighborhoods, parks and sites.
The trail runs through Ballard, Fremont, Northlake, Lake City, the University District, Lake Forest Park, Kenmore, Bothell, Woodinville and Redmond. Many bicyclists ride along portions of the trail as a part of the 90 miles of dedicated bicycle routes in Seattle. Stay close to the variety of Seattle attractions, in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy excellent guest services.
Opened in summer of 2002, CenturyLink Field is a multi-purpose stadium set in the Seattle metropolitan area. Home to NFL’s Seattle Seahawks and MLS’s Seattle Sounders FC, the stadium seats 67,000 spectators in downtown Seattle.
Formerly Qwest Field, CenturyLink Field is owned by the Washington State Public Stadium Authority, and operated by First & Goal Inc. CenturyLink Field features tours of the stadium – daily during the summer and Fridays and Saturdays during fall, winter, and spring.
Washington’s tallest building, the Columbia Center is a 932-foot skyscraper in downtown Seattle. The Columbia building stands at 76 stories, making it the Emerald’s City tallest skyscraper.
The Columbia Center yields incredible views of the Seattle metro area, Mt. Rainier, and the Puget Sound from the 73rd floor – better known as the Sky View Observatory at Columbia Center. Opened in 1985, the Columbia Center was formerly the Bank of America Tower and Columbia Seafirst Center.
Discovery Park is a beautiful park on the coast of Seattle, overlooking Puget Sound. Discovery Park is the largest park in the Seattle area with 534-acres of land. The park features sea cliffs, two miles of protected tidal beaches, sand dunes and meadows, on the site of the former Fort Lawton.
Visitors to the park enjoy the incredible views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains, from the Magnolia Bluff. Bring the whole family to the park for quality time together, outdoors. After a fun-filled day in this recreational haven, kick up your feet and enjoy a peaceful night's rest, as a guest of Best Western hotels.
Elysian Brewing Company was established in the Capitol Hill area of Seattle in 1996, by co-founders Dick Cantwell, David Buhler and Joe Bisacca. This first location includes a 220-seat beer hall, along with the brewery. One year later, a second location of the brewery was established in Gameworks until the contract ended in 2002. In 2003, the TangleTown bistro and brewery opened and shortly became Seattle's top bewpub. In 2006, the Elysian Fields location opened in the Seattle's stadium district, near CenturyLink Field and Safeco Field.
By 2011, a production brewery in Seattle's Georgetown neighborhood opened. The brewery features a variety of more than twenty beers amongst the three brewery locations, as well as rare Belgian and German beers. Visit one of the three locations to taste Wise ESB, the first beer brewed, along with Immortal IPA, Dragonstooth Stout, Perseus Porter, Zephyrus Pilsner and Avatar Jasmine IPA. Stay close to the fun, in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in Seatown.
A prime example of the exemplary golf you'll find in Washington, the Golf Club at Newcastle should be on your list of places to play in near Seattle. Built across 350 acres south of downtown Seattle and not far from Kent, the Golf Club at Newcastle has 36 pristine holes, sure to entertain and challenge golfers at all levels.
Enjoy the views of Mt. Rainier and Lake Washington when you play a round at the Golf Club at Newcastle. In late July of each year, the Golf Club at Newcastle hosts TaylorMade Demo Days, a live demonstration featuring the best of TaylorMade clubs and apparel.
Enjoy your next visit to Washington with a round of 18 holes at the Jefferson Park Golf Course. Just northeast of downtown Seattle, the Jefferson Park Golf Course was built in 1915, is over 6,200 years in length, and has 18 scenic and lush holes to play.
Explore the Seattle area and shoot for par when you play Jefferson Park Golf Course, one of the many public courses in the area. As you play your round at Jefferson Park Golf Course, you'll be treated to stunning views of Mt. Rainier and the city skyline.
Also known as Boeing Field, King County International Airport (BFI) is a public airpark serving the Seattle metropolitan area. Set in the southern Seattle area, BFI is a major hub for cargo and general aviation – with some commercial service available.
Kenmore Air serves BFI, along with cargo lines like ABX Air, UPS Airlines, and Capital Cargo International Airlines. Constructed in 1928, BFI is also home to the Museum of Flight and several Boeing Company facilities.
Seattle area residents and visitors have enjoyed purchasing fresh produce along Elliott Bay, in downtown Seattle, since 1907. Pike Place Market was developed by local councilman Thomas R. Revelle, after local farmers were not getting a fare profit from the sale of their goods at Produce Row. Throughout the years, the Market expanded and now includes 100 farmers, 190 craftspeople, 240 street performers and over 200 commercial businesses. This wonderful Seattle attraction, known as the "Soul of Seattle", is visited by more than ten million visitors each year.
One of the more popular businesses in the Market is the Pike Place Fish Market. Be sure to bring your camera to capture the employees throwing fish to each other over the countertop, once a customer selects a fish for purchase. Seattle's famous Starbucks coffee has has a store in the Market since 1977. Enjoy strolling the nine acres of Market grounds at this impressive shopping area. Before leaving, snap a picture of Rachel, the bronze cast piggy bank and unofficial Market mascot, at the corner of Pike Place underneath the Market sign. Stay close to the action in a comfortable Best Western guest room and enjoy your time in the Emerald City.
Opened in 1999, Safeco Field is home to MLB’s Seattle Mariners, Washington – and other events – within the Seattle metropolitan area. A 47,860-seat, retractable roof ballpark, Safeco is located in downtown Seattle’s SoDo district.
Aside from baseball, Safeco Field also features the Mariners Hall of Fame, a bronze likeness of broadcaster Dave Niehaus, and the Baseball Museum of the Pacific Northwest. Mariner fans are encouraged to take advantage of Safeco Field tours, and the onsite Mariners Team Store.
The Seattle Aquarium, located on Pier 59 along the Seattle Waterfront, makes learning about aquatic creatures fun. Spend a day throughout the aquarium and be fascinated by the variety of exhibits including the Pacific Coral Reef, Window on the Washington Waters, Underwater Dome, Birds and Shores and the Ocean Oddities. Take the kids to the Orcas: Family Activity Center and spend a few minutes in the listening station to hear the sounds in the Puget Sound area.
Enjoy the "touch zone" in the Life on the Edge exhibit where you can feel the anemones and sunflower sea stars. There's so much to see and experience in this wonderful, must-see attraction - be sure to schedule enough time. Several Seattle area Best Western hotels are available to make your stay an enjoyable one.
Nicknamed the SAM, the Seattle Art Museum is a fixture of the Seattle metropolitan area, and of cultural Washington. Open from Wednesday through Sunday, the Seattle Art Museum offers free public tours of the downtown Seattle’s facility, including the “Art from Here: Collection Highlights” focusing on northwestern artists, and the 30-minute “In Focus Gallery Talks.” Grab lunch at the TASTE Restaurant, browse through the SAM Shop, or explore the Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library – open to the public Wednesday through Friday.
Feel free to explore Seattle Art Museum’s two extensions: Olympic Sculpture Park and the Seattle Asian Art Museum on Capitol Hill. For a comfortable night’s stay in the Emerald City, don’t forget the many Best Western hotels in Seattle.
Covering 74 acres, the Seattle Center is an epicenter for the Seattle metropolitan area, and home to the iconic Space Needle. The site of the 1962 World's Fair, Seattle Center is set in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle.
A number of museums are onsite at the Seattle Center, including the Experience Music Project/Science Fiction Museum & Hall of Fame, the Chihuly Garden & Glass Museum, and the Pacific Science Center. The KeyArena is also found at Seattle Center, as well as annual events like Bumbershoot, Winterfest, and Bite of Seattle.
Washington’s largest airport, the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is a public airpark serving the Seattle metropolitan area, as well as Tacoma, the Puget Sound, and many other communities throughout western Washington. Also known as Sea–Tac, SEA is the country’s 16th busiest airport.
A hub for Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, SEA is served by major airlines like Alaska, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways. SEA features three passenger terminals and three parallel runways – as well as cargo services, a 23-acre rental car facility, and ground transportation from the airport.
The Space Needle has become a well-recognized structure in the Seattle skyline, since its 1962 installation for the World's Fair. This "must-see" attraction offers the best view of the Seattle area, from the observation deck, 520 feet from the street. Enjoy a one-of-a-kind meal at the SkyCity Restaurant, 500 feet high, while you slowly rotate 360 degrees, allowing for incredible views of the city.
If you're in town during the New Year, the Space Needle is "the" place to be. The celebration is the premier New Year's Eve event on the West Coast. Enjoy your time at the Northwest's #1 attraction and be sure to bring your camera to capture a shot from the top. Check into an area Best Western hotel to enjoy wonderful guest services and comfortable lodging. Enjoy your stay in the Emerald City.
Cherry blossoms at the University of Washington
Established in 1861, the University of Washington is the oldest public university on the West Coast, and includes a total of three campuses. Thanks to its flagship campus in the University District of Seattle, the University of Washington is the largest university in the Pacific Northwest. Other UW campuses are also found in the Washington cities of Tacoma and Bothell.
Visit the Seattle campus of the University of Washington for a look at the beautiful cherry trees decorating the Quad, or a quick stroll through the UW Botanic Gardens.
Spend the day exploring campus culture like the Burke Museum and the Henry Art Gallery, or put on some purple and cheer on the Washington Huskies in Husky Stadium. Head to Schmitz Hall for a guided tour of the University of Washington, and be sure to see the stunning reading room at the Suzzallo and Allen Libraries.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 5 mile(s) from Westfield Shopping Mall, one of the largest shopping centers in Washington! Recently expanded to included serval sit-down restaurants and a movie theater over 240 stores!!
- 5 mile(s) from ShoWare Center, Home of the Seattle Thunderbirds
- 5 mile(s) from Kent Valley Ice Center, skating and family fun center
- 9 mile(s) from Six Flags, Wild Waves and Enchanted Village
- 15 mile(s) from Cruises to Alaska, catch your boat to Alaska! Major cruise lines departing for Alaska and the Pacific Ocean!
- 15 mile(s) from Museum of Flight, in addition to changing temporary exhibits the Museum of Flight showcases its collection of more than 150 historic air and spacecraft and related artifacts in unique and inspiring exhibits. There is something for everyone to experience in these dynamic displays presenting events that have carried us from Kitty Hawk to the Moon.
- 15 mile(s) from Seattle Art Museum, featuring rotating exhibits.
- 15 mile(s) from downtown Seattle, location of the Space Needle, Pike Street Market, Pioneer Square, Seattle Aquarium, Smith Tower, downtown shopping district (Nordstom and Macy's), waterfront and more!
- 15 mile(s) from Qwest Field, Home of the Seattle Seahawks!
- 15 mile(s) from Safeco Field, Home of the Seattle Mariners!
- 22 mile(s) from Museum of Glass, provides a dynamic learning environment to appreciate the medium of glass through creative experiences, collections and exhibitions.
- 3.75 mile(s) from Fred Meyer, one stop shopping at one convenient location- grocery, apparel, pharmacy, home furnishings and hardware.
- 4.00 mile(s) from SouthCenter Parkway, Khol's, Nordstroms Rack, Layne Bryant, DSW, Ross, Marshalls, Old navy and so much more
- 5.00 mile(s) from Southcenter Mall, over 240 stores plus several restaurants and a movie theater. Free mall shuttle provided by Seattle Express
- 5.30 mile(s) from Kent Station, urban shopping center with theatre and restaurants
- 5.43 mile(s) from Kent downtown, unique diverse shopping area in the heart of Kent
- 6.60 mile(s) from Walmart®
- 7.50 mile(s) from Commons at Federal Way
- 8.25 mile(s) from Walmart® Super Center
- 11.00 mile(s) from Auburn Supermall
- 15.00 mile(s) from Pacific Place, in the heart of downtown Seattle. Easy access via Seattle’s Light Rail
- 15.00 mile(s) from Westlake Mall, in the heart of downtown Seattle. Easy access via Seattle’s Light Rail
- 15.00 mile(s) from Downtown Seattle, easy access via Seattle’s Light Rail
- 20.00 mile(s) from Tacoma Mall
- 32.00 mile(s) from Factory Stores/North Bend
- 53.00 mile(s) from Seattle Premium Outlets
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1 mile(s) from Des Moines Marina, The City of Des Moines Marina is a full service marina on majestic Puget Sound. Located on the east side of East Passage Puget Sound, directly across from Pt. Robinson on Maury Island.
- 3 mile(s) from Riverbend Golf Course
- 15 mile(s) from Alaska Cruises, Departure port for Alaska cruises
- 36 mile(s) from Snoqualmie Falls, Snoqualmie Falls is one of Washington state's most popular scenic attractions. More than 1.5 million visitors come to the Falls every year. At the Falls, you will find a two-acre park, hiking trail, observation deck, gift shop, and the famous 270 foot waterfall
- 60 mile(s) from Mt. Rainer, Mount Rainier National Park Learn about glaciers. Discover life in a rainforest. Hike the Wonderland Trail. Explore subalpine ecology. Watch clouds shroud the mountain and disappear. Visit a rustic historic building. Dream about climbing to the summit. Study geology. Experience a mountain meadow. Listen to a glacier crack.
- Boulevard Cafe, on premises, Cafe, American, open for: dinner, Join us at the Boulevard Café for one of our hand-crafted pizzas – big enough to share - but you won’t want to! Or for a truly Northwest experience start off with a bowl of Ivar’s clam chowder and then our Asian salad paired with a cool Alaskan amber beer. Experience the best in casual dining at a convenient location! Open Monday through Saturday 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. and closed on Sunday.
- 0.02 mile(s) from IHOP Restaurant®, Full Service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Gigantic menu for breakfast, lunch & dinner available anytime. Open 24-hours to serve you!
- 0.02 mile(s) from Bob’s Burgers, Fast Food, American, open for: lunch, Local hot spot for lunch featuring made-to-order burgers & more. Dine in or take out.
- 0.02 mile(s) from Safeway Grocery Store, Deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Local grocery store with deli and Chinese fast food. Take out with a small area for dining in.
- 0.02 mile(s) from Starbucks® Cafe, American, open for: breakfast, Located inside SafeWay Grocery Store
- 0.02 mile(s) from Subway® Fast Food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Delicious sandwiches made-to-order.
- 0.75 mile(s) from SilverDollar Casino, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Serving a variety of cuisine late into the night
- 1.00 mile(s) from Emerald Thai, Full Service, Thai, open for: lunch, dinner, Great Thai food in a friendly atmosphere.
- 1.20 mile(s) from McDonalds®, Fast Food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.20 mile(s) from Memo's, Fast Food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Real Mexican Fast Food open 24-hours
- 1.20 mile(s) from Taco Bell® Fast Food, Tex-Mex, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Drive Thru open 24-hours
- 1.20mile(s) from Jack in the Box® Fast Food, American, oen for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Drive Thru open 24-hours
- 1.20 mile(s) from Sharps Roasthouse, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Slow-roasted at it’s best! Serving hearty entrees for lunch and dinner. Huge selection of sprits and drafts.
- 1.50 mile(s) from 13 Coins, Full Service, Italian, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Delicious food lining a dazzling 24-hour menu, engaging line chefs who banter playfully, and friendly, professional servers keep you coming back time and again.
- 2.38 mile(s) from Wally's Chowder House, Cafe, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.66 mile(s) from Anthony's Homeport, Full Service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, Overlooking the Des Moines marina and Puget Sound, Expertly prepared fresh seafood from our own seafood company.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Claim Jumper®, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Located near the SouthCenter Mall
- 4.56 mile(s) from Olive Garden®, Full Service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Located in the parking lot of the SouthCenter Mall
- 4.56 mile(s) from The Cheesecake Factory®, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Located in the parking lot of the SouthCenter Mall
- 4.56 mile(s) from California Pizza Kitchen, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Located near the SouthCenter Mall
- 4.56 mile(s) from Rain Forest Cafe, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, The only one in Washington State. Located inside the SouthCenter Mall
BEST WESTERN Airport Executel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Seattle. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Art Walk Wander around Downtown Ellensburg through galleries open from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
April - November 2014
Thurston County Flea Market Find that unique something you have been looking for at this traditional flea market. Open Saturdays at 9 a.m. and Sundays at 10 a.m.
Farmers Market Fresh food and produce for sale on Fourth Street in Ellensburg starting at 9 a.m.
Jazz in the Valley Music fills the air all throughout Downtown Ellensburg along with the smells of food and good wine. Times vary.
Whiskey Dick Triathlon A difficult triathlon involving a swim in the Columbia River. Cross the starting line at 8:30 a.m.
Old Settlers Picnic Come on out to Pioneer Park for this event celebrating the old ways with tours of authentic cabins, a parade, and a classic car show among the various forms of entertainment. Event times vary.
Pacific NW Mushroom Festival This fun festival kicks off the night of the 25th with the "Grow in the Dark 5K" and then continues through the weekend with cooking demonstrations, educational speakers, and entertainment for the kiddos. It all happens at the Regional Athletic Complex in Lacey. Event times vary.
July 10 - August 21, 2014
Uptown Summer Concert Series Enjoy music under the evening sky in Uptown Gig Harbor as local musicians play from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Wine & Food Festival This festival will be held on the lawn of the Harbor History Museum and will feature Chef Tom Douglas. Times vary per location.
Watershed at the Gorge Attend this outdoor country music festival at the Gorge Amphitheater. Times vary.
Arcade Fire at the Gorge Watch the indie rock band take the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. Times vary.
Bruno Mars at the Gorge Visit the critically acclaimed amphitheater to see Bruno Mars. Times vary.
Cruisin' Kittitas and Burnouts Enjoy live music, good beer, and beautiful cars. Cars start to line up along Main Street at 8 a.m.
Downtown Sidewalk Sale Stroll through over 15 different stores open for this event in Downtown Ellensburg. Doors open at 9 a.m.
Jack Johnson at the Gorge Jack Johnson takes the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. The show starts at 6:30 p.m.
Dave Matthews Dave Matthews takes the stage at the Gorge Amphitheater. The show starts at 6 p.m.
Rodeo Weekend Enjoy a weekend full of exciting rodeo events. Events start at 11 a.m.
RSVP Bike Race This two-day bike ride departs from the University of Washington and heads towards Vancouver. The starting line is open from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m.
Northwest Washington Fair The Northwest Washington Fair and Event Center in Lynden hosts this family fun event full of games, music, and entertainment. Event times vary.
Everett Craft Beer Festival Downtown Everett fills with 30 different Washington breweries offering tastes of over 100 brews. The suds start flowing at noon.
Carnivores Tour at the Gorge Visit the critically acclaimed amphitheater for this exciting musical event. Music starts at 6:30 p.m.
Paint Ellensburg Participate in the auction for artwork and unique experiences starting at 4:30 p.m. in the Sue Lombard rooms on Central Washington University campus.
Buskers in the Burg Ellensburg's fall festival in Historic Downtown. Event times vary.
Rascal Rodeo Watch these special athletes as they participate in rodeo events at the Bloom Pavilion. Events start at 9 a.m.
Bellingham Bay Marathon Choose one of three different lengths, marathon, half marathon, or 5K, and run along a beautiful path around Bellingham Bay and the San Juan Islands with mountain views.
Race for a Soldier Join in on this half-marathon through Gig Harbor and help raise awareness of PTSD in our soldiers that return home. It starts across the street from the Y at 7:45 a.m.
Film Festival Films chosen from submissions across multiple genres.
Clymer Rendezvous A local fundraiser for the Clymer Museum of Art in Ellensburg. It starts at 5:30 p.m.
Downtown Trick or Treat Trick or Treat around Downtown Ellensburg from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Hearthstone Bazaar Join Ellensburg locals at this annual event taking place at the Hearthstone Cottage.
Yakima Symphony Orchestra Concert Listen to the beautiful music of the Yakima Symphony Orchestra at the Capitol Theatre. The music starts at 7:30 p.m.
A Grange Bazaar Enjoy the handmade crafts and other goodies at the Swauk Teanaway Grange. Doors open at 9 a.m.
Veterans Day Parade Watch in Downtown Ellensburg to watch this patriotic event. It all starts at 10 a.m.
December 12, 2014
Girl's Night Out
Get pampered and enjoy shopping around Downtown Ellensburg starting at 5 p.m.
Central Washington University Red Curtain Revue
Listen as theater students perform Broadway hits in the Milo Smith Tower Theatre at 7:30 p.m.
Moments to Remember
A local tradition where kids can meet Santa, join in scavenger hunts, and watch the parade in Downtown Ellensburg. Event times vary.
Cookies with Santa Bring the little ones to share cookies with St. Nick in Downtown Ellensburg.
5 Days of Christmas Canyon River Ranch hosts five days of festivities. Event times vary.
Central Washington University Ware Fair Enjoy handmade crafts and trinkets along with holiday festivities at Central Washington University. Festivities start at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University: A Christmas Carol Theater students perform the classic Christmas play. Show times vary per day.
Kids Bird House Build at Knudson's Kids get to build and decorate a bird house at Knudson Lumber. Starts at 9 a.m.
Snowball Drop for Prices Catch your "snowball" for special prizes in Rotary Pavilion at 10 a.m.
Breakfast with Santa Visit the Children's Activity Museum so they can have breakfast with the big guy at 10 a.m.
Central Washington University Symphony Orchestra Concert Attend the McIntyre Music Building Concert Hall to listen to beautiful music for the evening. Music begins at 4 p.m.
Friend a Tree of Love Celebrate the life of a past loved one with us at the Ellensburg Public Library at 6 p.m.
Teddy Bear Tea Join Mr. and Mrs. Claus for tea at Kelleher Motor at 11 a.m.
Holidays at Improv Enjoy a dinner while listening to great comedy in Downtown Ellensburg. Show starts at 5 p.m.
Cocoa Stroll Stroll around Downtown Ellensburg and look at the Christmas decorations. 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Elves Gift Making Workshop Kids get to make and wrap gifts to take home to put under the tree. It begins at 1 p.m.
Winter Beer Festival Join in on one of Seattle’s favorite winter beer festivals. Venues and times vary.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean